Devotion Passive vs Demonic Pact Charmer Expert Skill

Kyrai

DEVOTION.JPG.8770fa53be55aa657284d4da5e98bcd0.JPG856432205_DEMONICPACT.JPG.b2a6aa098eec9e6923a25e5155fb2188.JPG

The energy regeneration is each 5 seconds so:
Demonic pact 1/4
5 seconds  = Demonic pact consumes 6 units of energy and Devotion restores 3 units of those

and the problem increases when skill still active
10 Seconds = Demonic pact consumes 15 units of energy and Devotion restores 6 units of those
30 Seconds = Demonic pact consumes 45 units of energy and Devotion restores 18 units of those

Is really a big difference of energy consumption
Demonic Pact 4/4

5 seconds  = Demonic pact consumes 10 units of energy and Devotion restores 3 units of those

10 Seconds = Demonic pact consumes 25 units of energy and Devotion restores 6 units of those
30 Seconds = Demonic pact consumes 75 units of energy and Devotion restores 18 units of those

I suggest change every 5 seconds of demonic pact because is a expert skill and cant use relic for reduce that energy consumption
and charmer is a skill character inst auto attack, so need spend many energy for use skills and this is really a problem in combat

Devotion as a passive is outdated anyway, 3 energy regen really only help in first map and not after that

So i would say the problem is more with than that with demonic pact consumption

Not to mention other factions who dont have 3 extra regen also have constant enerfy consumption skills + if you get mermen gear you need even more regen

Adding charmer no need nerf, the only way for kill this char if stunning him and kill dogs + bird
I saw druids killing this char with full phy build, when charmer is in low hp they uses song and after put summon water for attack charmer and after put roots on bird (this block heal for 7 seconds)
I saw bds with spirit of resistance 4/4 2/4 1/4 (with mermen armor) kill this char
I saw rogues full gouge 4/4 trickiest 4/4 flurry 4/4 (only with lucky) 2-5 charmer winner cause of blocks parry and counter stuns
so for kill them is only make a strategy and stun the charmer for stop spawn summons

3 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Devotion as a passive is outdated anyway, 3 energy regen really only help in first map and not after that

So i would say the problem is more with than that with demonic pact consumption

Not to mention other factions who dont have 3 extra regen also have constant enerfy consumption skills + if you get mermen gear you need even more regen

Well, if you are partly right, the passive is outdated, like that of the mountain clans with only 4% of increase hp this only benefits characters who have skills that depend on hp (Barbarian, Shaman, Rogue) but still really low

Sentinels passive are so great for all of them, firstborn haves 4% increase dmg, this in all characters is nice bcs rangers is a burst dmg, druid heals a bit more, wd and bd more dmg for them attack strength

and Chosens always spam skills, and them passive is a bit nerfed too but still be usefull if haves many energy space
plus also that the Merman armor needs some fixes, like in heavy, pvps players use this for take advantage in battles and remove all control and debuffs effect so are hard to kill, because they are full stun build and only way for win is ranged attack, versus melee characters light armor this is broken. :kill-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: