WHY WAS ROGUE NEUTERED

sulla

will there be any explaination for the reason you screwed us over AGAIN like every update?

when roots was improved mioco said it was to make them survive longer, so why was rogue stealth weakened give a reason to your Paying customers maybe?

Because all those weakling elves who cried cause they were so stupid to think of a plan, for example that stupid noob crybaby Vendetta and those 2 people who made those 2 topics cause they so nooooob to kill a rouge... well you all know... next update make elf weaker, maybe Decrease there attack by 150? that will make this game " Balanced "  :facepalm:

because other players too play the game n not all r rogues :good: ....if majority+admin feel its right..ITS RIGHT

yea rogues were one shotting every class.

Most people complained that rogue could ESCAPE and not give them the satisfaction of killing em, this and the fact rogues can walk in any elf town and do stela with ease, mainly out of jealousy, oh and rogue can still do all these things.

yea rogues were one shotting every class.

Most people complained that rogue could ESCAPE and not give them the satisfaction of killing em, this and the fact rogues can walk in any elf town and do stela with ease, mainly out of jealousy, oh and rogue can still do all these things.

lol then why is this topic made :dirol:

No point complaing we are just the starters main course is the russian players if you know what i mean now more players will flock to Elfs and mostly be rangers imagine a double crtic from ranger with blessing and weapon lvl 5-6 enchant =2000+ hit that's crazy  :wacko:  Instant death  :facepalm:

No point complaing we are just the starters main course is the russian players if you know what i mean now more players will flock to Elfs and mostly be rangers imagine a double crtic from ranger with blessing and weapon lvl 5-6 enchant =2000+ hit that's crazy  :wacko:  Instant death  :facepalm:

ppl will enchant/amplify their defence too so u wont do that much dmg :good:

I have seen max lvl +7 weapons well the new defence crystal is only of 209defence on lvl 15 armour how many do you think will upgrade each armour on risk unless the guy is rich and can afford to insure every enchant most ppl will only focus on weapons not on armour  anyways am not playing much now everything would depend on next update .......!!!!!

I have seen max lvl +7 weapons well the new defence crystal is only of 209defence on lvl 15 armour how many do you think will upgrade each armour on risk unless the guy is rich and can afford to insure every enchant most ppl will only focus on weapons not on armour  anyways am not playing much now everything would depend on next update .......!!!!!

armour belt helmet boots gloves cape all high lvl then u get def...n btw use lvl 16 equips

my frnd have 2500 def  that to ranger (barb bd have more)now i think all equips +4 or +5 ...thats huge for ranger(before update i had 1894 with all sets)...so barb can get 4000 more just guessing...there is balance in hit n def..amplify it..

You do know it costs around 2k mc to get +7 or more,  for rogue they must already pay two amplifys for two swords, ranger only bow, so for the answer to balance out ranger dmg too rogue is to amplify def? how much devs pay you to wipe there ass with money?

You do know it costs around 2k mc to get +7 or more,  for rogue they must already pay two amplifys for two swords, ranger only bow, so for the answer to balance out ranger dmg too rogue is to amplify def? how much devs pay you to wipe there ass with money?

bd dont use 1 sowrd but they dont compkin....only u n u complin all time...if u think ur rogue is taking all ur money...come ranger then.....useless points

and mobs still can see stealthed rouges sometimes :tease:

even elves :wacko:

elves can use skill invisible now :rofl:

wink wink,,elves die by guard in town :blush:

because other players too play the game n not all r rogues :good: ....if majority+admin feel its right..ITS RIGHT

i known 60%or more population of fb is ranger what it means? :tease:

i known 60%or more population of fb is ranger what it means? :tease:

coz ranger is dps,,

how with mc,,60% population is rogue,,what it mean too :facepalm:

Because all those weakling elves who cried cause they were so stupid to think of a plan, for example that stupid noob crybaby Vendetta and those 2 people who made those 2 topics cause they so nooooob to kill a rouge... well you all know... next update make elf weaker, maybe Decrease there attack by 150? that will make this game " Balanced "  :facepalm:

lol merc u say those weak elfs... but last update u made a rogue hmmm why not do like u did last update just make a ranger

but to this topic the only thing that ever made rogues or rangers op is when they fight in groups even now my rogue can solo a same lvl/geared ranger but if there is 2 im dead same thing on my ranger

stealth never made a rogue op my ranger could still win 1v1 when rogues could stay hidden

only class that was ever op was shamans / druid

but flat out in game world pvp only thing that makes elves or mc op is numbers / ppl that kno how to play their class

lol merc u say those weak elfs... but last update u made a rogue hmmm why not do like u did last update just make a ranger

I didn't " make " a rouge, he was already there and my only char with old bag size, I don't wanna make a new account with that shit bag size and some people wanted me to move to mc and I was really really bored with elf so I just lvl'd that rouge but I really wanted to make a shaman...... but the bag size  :facepalm:

coz ranger is dps,,

how with mc,,60% population is rogue,,what it mean too :facepalm:

u silly only 40% mc are rouge. 20% are u silly elfs who just make acc. to chat with mc :facepalm:  :wacko:

u silly only 40% mc are rouge. 20% are u silly elfs who just make acc. to chat with mc :facepalm:  :wacko:

ahaha,,i see in war,,more mc was rogue 60% and barbar 30%  :diablo: ,,

im not talking about rogue in trade chat :diablo:

ahaha,,i see in war,,more mc was rogue 60% and barbar 30%  :diablo: ,,

im not talking about rogue in trade chat :diablo:

The ratio of mc to elfs is mc 1:10 elfs out of 100% elfs have 80%rangers 15%bd 5% druids as per mc barbs 60% rogues 30% shamans 5-10%

And you cant c rogues coz they used to be in stealth allways