Game being 100% Balanced

xxmalditohxx

Hi  all!

Im fairly new to forums on making a post so bear with me if this aint in the right category hehe. I have read in the past bout how game can be balanced. Is there a possibility that you devs can just allow both sides to use SAME classes? Like elf side can have mc classes etc.... I think this is one way to make game 100% balanced right?  :aggressive:

People complain about classes being imbalanced, not factions. There's a whole story behind the factions and classes, you can't just throw it away and say "alright, now I'm going to play a shaman on elf side".

That would cause a total mess.

People complain about classes being imbalanced, not factions. There's a whole story behind the factions and classes, you can't just throw it away and say "alright, now I'm going to play a shaman on elf side".

That would cause a total mess.

This ^^^^

Hi  all!

Im fairly new to forums on making a post so bear with me if this aint in the right category hehe. I have read in the past bout how game can be balanced. Is there a possibility that you devs can just allow both sides to use SAME classes? Like elf side can have mc classes etc.... I think this is one way to make game 100% balanced right?  :aggressive:

I agree to this.

Think about so many 2x2 arena combo's:3

I agree to this.

Think about so many 2x2 arena combo's:3

Combos? You mean locks and shamans all over the place? xd

Hi  all!

Nope.

There is an antagonism for a reason. And. No such thing as 100% balance in a game mechanics requiring 4+ players parties to even out the chances. 1 on 1 balance is unattainable.