[2011.12.16] “Warspear Online: Legacy of Berengar” 2.5.1 Hot-fixes

Kuzmitch

im use 4k mc to get back my weapon arena....

Doomn it par ... Kuzmitch & warspear only cash cash...  Free play hahaha ... Free play= very newbie eq .. Only mc shop ,,pro,,

Nice joke Kuzmitch. I bought Spheres for Miracle Coins (130MC) one Insurance (60MC) used them on my sword (enchanted - 80MC) bought for arena points (150MC) and poof! It's gone. Very good joke. Now give back our items and wasted coins and think over the shit you made again.

Kuzz, show what are the chances (percentage) for a successful enchat.

Nice joke Kuzmitch. I bought Spheres for Miracle Coins (130MC) one Insurance (60MC) used them on my sword (enchanted - 80MC) bought for arena points (150MC) and poof! It's gone. Very good joke. Now give back our items and wasted coins and think over the shit you made again.

Kuzz, I spent PLN 100 (2700 MC) for arms which I managed to enchat at 6. This is pathetic... EMBRACE CHANCE AT A SUCCESSFUL ENCHAT, OR TELL THE CAR YOU NEED MONEY FOR...

I thought that the weapon will come in +10 and buying crystals and talismans for the armor and I begin to strengthen, but someone is slain us in the bottle so that the +7 set unless the chances of successful enchat at 1% and to +10 probably is 0.00000000000000000001% chance of successful enchat...

I myself enchat at 7, repeated 25 times and nothing...

Congratulations KUZZ... (FAIL)

I myself enchat at 7, repeated 25 times and nothing...

Congratulations KUZZ... (FAIL)

CONGRATS...I HAD 26 FAILURE AT 4 TO 5 STILL 4

kuzz fix it ...if u dont put this right for amplification i quit...bye ...never reply to me on support...kuzz make me a admin im sure i will do better than what y guys r doing Sorry but i never complained before but this is pissing me hard..please look into my account,

a customer

CONGRATS...I HAD 26 FAILURE AT 4 TO 5 STILL 4

IF U DONT PUT THIS RIGHT FOR AMPLIFICATION..I QUIT ...BYE ...NEVER REPLY TO ME IN SUPPORT...KUZZ 1 REQUST

MAKE ME FORUM ADMIN I M SURE I WILL DO BETTER THAN U...A SUGGESTION

EFFECTS HAVE YOUR CASH COLLECTION

- Lost MONEY

- Lost MC

- I lost my desire to GAMES

- Put down IMMEDIATELY GAME BECAUSE GAME CLEAR

AND HOW TO SEE WITH SO WILL CONTINUE TO, WHAT YOU GOING TO HAPPEN POSTED HIGHLY

If admit elfs faction really weak then why complaining in the first place?

im complaining because they made it where we had to be at a disadvantage by lowering stealth... what are they going to do next? say shamans are overpowered cuz if ur good no melee can beat you?

im complaining because they made it where we had to be at a disadvantage by lowering stealth... what are they going to do next? say shamans are overpowered cuz if ur good no melee can beat you?

some ppl cant understand ...rogue was overpowered now they r under control...if u dont like del ur rogue m shaman n be what u think is strongeest

some ppl cant understand ...rogue was overpowered now they r under control...if u dont like del ur rogue m shaman n be what u think is strongeest

kos u dont understand at all... its the fact that they changed it because of the elfs whining that pisses me off and then they go and make the bds stronger when they should have made the rogues stronger cuz rogues got a disadvantage bds didnt get anything taken away

they shouldnt put an insurance in the first place if there is no guarantee that the item will not break.. The best solution here is have a safe level of amplification. For example, it is safe to amplify up to +4 a lvl 15 weapon, +5 a lvl 13 weapon and +6 a lvl 9 weapon. If you upgrade further there is a chance to break the item. Every other mmo that i know kinda uses this forge formula so why not use it too? This is proven and it doesnt look like you're stealing players' money. Stop being greedy. And please dont put those amplification items in mshop. Just make it droppable by monsters. 

:'( this suxx, i used amply properly, already imperished it, then 4amplify crashed and my staff went 0 repair :mega_shok: . how the hell it hapnd all 3 times. it takes serius effort to buy repair scrolls. v cnt farm sign of imperishability, so v nid to buy then v farm ampli that crash alot and make us buy repair scroll..its a chain of money sucking torture. whrez the game?

ONE MAJOR QUESTION MY MOON REDUCED IN THE UPDATE BY 32, IT WAS 278 EARLIER (MAX), NOW ITS 246 ONLY; IN THE FIX, ITS STILL 254...WHATS THIS?

U CALL THIS A FIX ?!!??  :pleasantry: FOR ME, IT ISNT A FIX  :shok: ...I HAD GOOD WORDS TO SAY TOO, BUT THE BAD ONES OVERCAME THOSE :friends: NOW WE ALL DRUIDS SUCK AT SOLO FIGHTS OR PVP SOLO...........PLZ REPAIR THIS, SHAMANS GOT THEIR ATAK BACK :( WE NEED TOO

Kuzz, show what are the chances (percentage) for a successful enchat.

Kuzz, I spent PLN 100 (2700 MC) for arms which I managed to enchat at 6. This is pathetic... EMBRACE CHANCE AT A SUCCESSFUL ENCHAT, OR TELL THE CAR YOU NEED MONEY FOR...

BRAVO!!! ALL UNHAPPY....Y DONT DEVS RELEASE A BETA BEFORE THY PISS US ALL  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kos u dont understand at all... its the fact that they changed it because of the elfs whining that pisses me off and then they go and make the bds stronger when they should have made the rogues stronger cuz rogues got a disadvantage bds didnt get anything taken away

EVERY FAIRLY THINKIN PLAYER SHUD KNOW BUY NOW THAT ROGUES WR SOOOOOOO OVERPOWERED THAT NOOBS COULD HANDLE THEM TOO AND THY COULD DO FB TERRITORY QUESTS EASY...IF U WANA PLAY A STRONG ROGUE STAY EQUALS PLZ..DNT TRYNNA GET ADVANTAGE..

This game is nothing more than a way to Rip us off. Tell me where it you informed that we can even loose our weapons while amplification? There is big difference between breaking and loosing item. Now my issue, i spent 1300MC to enchant my sword and even after using Insurance, i lost my +5 arena sword(full enchanted) and you call this process ENTERTAINING??? Well there are many better games out there, Game is for enjoyment not to loose money and get frustrated....

Extreemely dissappointed with this game after update... If i dont get my lost sword back, i  am leaving this shit game...

SAME HERE SIS, IMA GET AN ANDROID FONE NEXT WEEK THEN I'LL HAVE LOT MORE OPTIONS, I USED SYMBIAN TILL NOW..OR MAY B THEY MADE IT EASY FOR ME TO QUIT IT TO FOCUS ON REAL LIFE MORE LOL  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EVERY FAIRLY THINKIN PLAYER SHUD KNOW BUY NOW THAT ROGUES WR SOOOOOOO OVERPOWERED THAT NOOBS COULD HANDLE THEM TOO AND THY COULD DO FB TERRITORY QUESTS EASY...IF U WANA PLAY A STRONG ROGUE STAY EQUALS PLZ..DNT TRYNNA GET ADVANTAGE..

i think the thing with the rogues is only fair. they still can do the most quests more easy then the others.

but with 2.5 its harder then with 2.0 , thats right. but still fair.

first the elfs were crying and now all the MC's are crying;) 

crying crying crying!!!So they arent better then the elfs!

And i bet next update the MC'S get the advantages !!!

Thats how it works,devs try to balance all completely,but nobody is confident so with every update one side is sad!

with 2.0 the elfs had the shit in game, now MC's and after next update elfs again!

both sides cry sometimes!

thats life  :spiteful:

I wont touch this game till i see a majority changes which is minimize the use of mc. Nowaday mc are so important thing to make a tough character. With our lvl only limited to lvl 18 we already spent our money so much. Imagine what will happen if our level raise to higher lvl.. Now jusk ask urself, are that ppl deserve to get paid by us?? We already paid so much n yet they ignore us. Admin or even moderator never satisfied their customer. They only pop up when there was an update and after that they dissapear again. They really dont respect us, so why we wasting so much money for them???  :unknw:

Its too simple to solve it. Donates arent diferent from comom players, donates just evolute first cuz they BUY itens. Do u want that ducking sphere? Raid a ducking boss... Want that ducking seal of imperishibility buy from some donate player ( by the way i guess devs should make it drop from bosses too )... Just stop and think befoee acting like childrens. Didnt want to play more? Just leave. Wanna play just stay

Man its just a game if u paid its cuz u got enough money to do that, cuz if u realky needed that "money" u would never spend it at "games"

I lost too my arena itens, lost berengars armor, and i NEVER wrote that many shit like guys wrote here

So stop crying urselfs and play. Be smart, donates just buy what bosses drop ( related of new update itens )

Its too simple to solve it. Donates arent diferent from comom players, donates just evolute first cuz they BUY itens. Do u want that ducking sphere? Raid a ducking boss... Want that ducking seal of imperishibility buy from some donate player ( by the way i guess devs should make it drop from bosses too )... Just stop and think befoee acting like childrens. Didnt want to play more? Just leave. Wanna play just stay

Man its just a game if u paid its cuz u got enough money to do that, cuz if u realky needed that "money" u would never spend it at "games"

I lost too my arena itens, lost berengars armor, and i NEVER wrote that many shit like guys wrote here

So stop crying urselfs and play. Be smart, donates just buy what bosses drop ( related of new update itens )

Totally agreed  ;D finally someone whose not whining or crying  :good: ;)

i lost my cc shoes  :pleasantry: :rofl: ;D ::) :lol:  whr they go? :search: :shok:  me no know :unknw:  i just bought new ones :tease:  and this one is my favorite face on here -->  :spiteful:

Yup.. Thats why i completely leave this game and im not crying or whining. Just check forum n still many ppl complain with what devs done with this greatest update.  :good:

haha i lost my arena heal staff while doing bg  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  and my favorite face is stilll that one --->  :spiteful: