[2011.12.16] “Warspear Online: Legacy of Berengar” 2.5.1 Hot-fixes

Kuzmitch

I think you musn't talk with the developers like that. If you don't want to end up with getting banned.

Like my friend Rainbowz

Carefull they are watching you :spiteful:

A while ago 10+ people got perma banned  :facepalm:

Further more I think gamers need to start expressing their own displeasure with the current events.

I'm starting to see more & more "Stockholm Syndrome" in the posts. Why are we thanking them & begging them to fix the SMS payment system?

Why do we continue to reward stupidity & greed as a community?

Is life really about stepping on the little man just to get ahead?

Speak people let them know what's on your mind.

Further more I think gamers need to start expressing their own displeasure with the current events.

Speak people let them know what's on your mind.

Xactly, we need to get our voices heard... But how?

So far they dont give shit about the players... Just about the payers...

I too would gladly pay some (and I've tried)  for an enhanced gaming experience.

But this is getting outta hand and just becoming ridiculous...

It's a game not a shop.... yeah, right... hahaha :diablo:

Man the ideas just keep coming! :aggressive:

How about adding anal lube to the cash shop so we can all buy that before you cram a hard new update on us where the sun don't shine? :rofl:

By the way..... Still holding my breath :bad:

I don't understand why this feature now of spheres whats the use other than pvp and war we got no Idea of whats the last level and equipments the game is not fully developed yet there would be new factions and classes which might be better than the current classes more weapons those who want to play for long time should think twice before upgrading weapons and armour those playing for short time don't need to worry about the future games can be addictive keep in control  :clapping:

Dear players,

Today we release the immediate correction of errors discovered during first day after launch of “Warspear Online: Legacy of Berengar” 2.5.1

1. Fixed bug with the Amplification procedure which led to an infinite increase in the parameters even after the destruction of the object.

2. Fixed bug with the values ​​of bonuses on some items, leading to a lowering of the characteristics of healing and damage.

3. Fixed a bug with the inability to exit locations when canceling some quests of World Creation holiday.

Answers to frequently asked questions

1. From what creatures drop the Spheres necessary for Amplification?

Spheres drops from all creatures of Arinar with a certain force:

Опубликованное фото

2. How characteristics raise after Amplification?

Answer is in this table:

Опубликованное фото

IF U WANNA DO SOMTHING GOOD.....LOOK RANGER HIT OR SKILLS AND TRY....JUST TRY TO MAKE SOMTHIN GOOD....COZ ALL PPL KNOW THAT PROBLEM, BUT ELFS DONT SAY NOTHING OFFCOURSE....BUT OPEN UR EYES AND TRY TO FIX....FOR A BETTER WARSPEARS.

IF U GUYS WANNA BE GAME ONLY FOR ELFS OK POST THAT IN FORUM...

IF U GUYS WANNA BE MAKE ELFS SUPERIORITI OK POST THAT IN FORUM...

BUT COME ON...ALL PPL SAW IN ARENA THE GREATS BALANCE OF THIS NEW AMAZING UPDATE..

U TALCK AND TALCK FOR BETTER STABILITY OR EQUALITY BETWEEN THE CLASSES. TALCK AND TALCK...BUT WHAT WE SEE???? "THE WORST INEQUALITY THAT EXISTED"

MAYBE U GUYS JUST READ AND READ...AND STAY EASY, COZ IS EASY STAY SITTING AND UR POCKET FULL OF MONEY AND NOT SEEN THE FACE OF CONSUMER DISPLEASURE.

NOW I THINK U MAKE OR TOOK A BAD WAY FOR MAKE THINGS.

PLEASE...IF U WANNA TOLK OS EQUANIME CLASSES...CHEK AGAIN AND MAKE SOMTHING!!!!!

Ok the stats bug is fixed. I want my items and my mcoins back still. I didnt pay money to let the game destroy my stuff completely. Fix me back to how i was before the update or lose me as a customer. Im sure im not the only who feels like they got seriously screwed by this update.

Ok the stats bug is fixed. I want my items and my mcoins back still. I didnt pay money to let the game destroy my stuff completely. Fix me back to how i was before the update or lose me as a customer. Im sure im not the only who feels like they got seriously screwed by this update.

I'm still holding my breath. :bad: Why don't you join me? :bad: :bad:

:bad: :bad: Looking for group for breath holding party. The more the merrier we need a lot of people to take down the boss "Warspear" I hear he drops an un-F'd up version of 2.5. :yahoo:

I will give the devs the benefit of the doubt that they will do the right thing. If they don't then i will have no problem taking my business elsewhere. I bought mcoins to support the game. Don't bite the hand that feeds you devs.

Then and more.....all abaout items lose, mc shop, and the mos important the most amazing way for equality this game is amazing -.-...i forghet....stealth of rouge....that is the worst thing they could have done.... :facepalm:

ranger can spam.infinity traps, but its all "balanced ", reduce blessing dmg or trap cooldowm, they overpowered like crazy, you messed with other classes but not them!

wew......Diz update is kindda lame....go loot pple money more..i bet aftr some more update diz game gonna cost us money to evn log in n plae...Great Job devlpr ..diz update reli showd tat u ppl only care for money...seriously ....

There will only be balance when rogues have no skills and are simply put in the game for elfs amusement.

for u rogue n barb should be strongest class which should kill anyone :facepalm: ...

its the admins who felt whay was nessesary  for balance of game n they did...u r not :bomb:

My Bladedancer owned a barb, he had Amplify on his weapon and I didn't amplify anything, he charged, I was half HP, did Flash strike crit and he deads  :blush:  but that ain't gonna convince me to leave my beloved Mountain Clan  :give_rose:

for u rogue n barb should be strongest class which should kill anyone :facepalm: ...

its the admins who felt whay was nessesary  for balance of game n they did...u r not :bomb:

yes last update rogue n barb were the strongest class ingame killing everybody easy, thats why they needed changing..

ranger and shaman were very easy to kill...

fact is shaman and ranger are the most powerful class and have been untouched, every non noob knows about these two classes, you are ranger so naturally want your enemy to be weak.

Yeaaaa, you right, me too, i want my weapon and mc back, what a noob warspear update ever  :facepalm:

Yeaaaa, you right, me too, i want my weapon and mc back, what a noob warspear update ever  :facepalm:

Stop crying guys, who's the one who did it? did Warspear force you to do that?  :wacko:  Your fault so don't force them to give it all back, it's as Sulla said " Money Trap ", you waste all your cash on mc just to Amplify and you end up loosing the item, that's why there is that "Sign" thing to avoid things from breaking, but I ain't stupid enough to buy 50 of them to Amplify 2 swords while people with 2H weapons use 20  :facepalm:  Plus gotta buy Spheres too....

Still waiting on my development job Kuz. :bad:

Look, if my previous suggestions didn't win you guys over. How about this one :unknw:

For the next version release we start tracking players real world location, we physically track them down, & rob them, at knife point, of everything they own. :spiteful:

That ought to displease & eventually drive the rest of our customers away.

I called that blur upgrading.. which means dunno how much each new cristal rune would contribute into strengths. Some mountain clan comments almost make me laugh.. u guys crying so loud with assumption all rangers get extraordinary power after the stupid update. If that happened to u was that mean the whole mc faction getting risks owned by fb rangers??

i am lvl18 ranger  fully equipped with enchanted arena gears yet died only 3 strikes by a barbarian at his critical hit. My belssing + scatshot seems doesnt help to stop him. And how the hell trap skill helps in such 1 on 1 close range quick battle? Tell me... :shout: :shout: :shout:

Anyway someone here has ever told everybody - ranger's critical hit + blessing + scat + trap = death sentence to the MC ?? :lol: I saw once i dont remember where. Stop the bullshit.. winning is like rolling a dice in battle these days. But that nothing hurt than to hear rich lvl14 noobs killing lvl18 poor players solo in pvp.

you are ranger so naturally want your enemy to be weak.

oh really?i face druid n bd n ranger too in arena...dont u?perhaps u r special in that respect that u dont fight barbsor rogue...

so for me all 6 classes r enemies...yet i have said many times that druid is weakest class of warspear n bd...well we all know if against a smart rogue...even with bg set  best bd die helplessly...and ranger comeon i have rogue account at sappire(some old mc know) n despite having outdated equips i have won most of my matchs...ask someone from mc who know me n they tell u ...most against 2 rangers...

no arguing...its not only english forum which brings change but also russian too...n admin listen to russian more than here...u know it...so its not arguing for a thing which is right ...if u think its wrong u have ur view...but majority wins... and moreober what admin feal is right is RIGHT...remember we lost ss over boss n our ss is now very short duration than it was before .... so stop uselesss talk...if u  feel u not happy then turn into ranger...u will realize it..

i am lvl18 ranger  fully equipped with enchanted arena gears yet died only 3 strikes by a barbarian at his critical hit. My belssing + scatshot seems doesnt help to stop him. And how the hell trap skill helps in such 1 on 1 close range quick battle? Tell me... :shout: :shout: :shout:

Anyway someone here has ever told everybody - ranger's critical hit + blessing + scat + trap = death sentence to the MC ?? :lol: I saw once i dont remember where. Stop the bullshit.. winning is like rolling a dice in battle these days. But that nothing hurt than to hear rich lvl14 noobs killing lvl18 poor players solo in pvp.

;D yea but some ppl here dont see this...they want that mc should be made =2x fb ...ignore them...

i saw a barb yesterday doing 1300 on a ranger guy near nadir lol... :rofl:

but see barb r crying perhaps they want only 1class in warspear

i am lvl18 ranger  fully equipped with enchanted arena gears yet died only 3 strikes by a barbarian at his critical hit. My belssing + scatshot seems doesnt help to stop him. And how the hell trap skill helps in such 1 on 1 close range quick battle? Tell me... :shout: :shout:

You can set traps in continuous succession, completely shutting down narrow areas waiting on rogues stealth to fail & then attack them at range? That not beneficial enough to you? If you're being attacked at close range you have the ability to drop a trap & move out of range or scatter the opponent. If you're still having trouble winning now you need to learn to play your class.

i saw a barb yesterday doing 1300 on a ranger guy near nadir lol... :rofl:

but see barb r crying perhaps they want only 1class in warspear

That was a bug were stats stayed after your item vanished...

You can set traps in continuous succession, completely shutting down narrow areas waiting on rogues stealth to fail & then attack them at range? That not beneficial enough to you? If you're being attacked at close range you have the ability to drop a trap & move out of range or scatter the opponent. If you're still having trouble winning now you need to learn to play your class.

Perhaps u can show how to play our class better.. i hope u can do that when MC approach in sudden and unexpected moment while roaming around the place. Good advice, i would do that to MC who forgot their fast charge, stealth or blinds skill..  perhaps enough time just to place a trap or lost 1-2 hits to them instead  :lol: :lol: :lol:

remember we lost ss over boss n our ss is now very short duration than it was before ....

Rangers in emerald actually know how to use the "skill study " option and increase it to lvl5, which in a wide area like arena pushes you back atleast 4 squares, then put a trap in front and see how many free hits.

Perhaps u can show how to play our class better.. i hope u can do that when MC approach in sudden and unexpected moment while roaming around the place. Good advice, i would do that to MC who forgot their fast charge, stealth or blinds skill..  perhaps enough time just to place a trap or lost 1-2 hits to them instead  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously man, did you buy an account off eBay with a lvl 18 already on it? What are you doing wandering around the map? Camp & let them come to you. I know you're probably playing cute to make it look like FB are still helpless, but damn if you actually leveled to 18 & have no idea how to play the class, you need to start paying attention to how other players play, or start trying things & learning through trial & error. I don't give a damn about giving out PvP tips cause they no longer effect those that no longer have an account.

Oh forgot to address the comment about rogues  :pleasantry: "Fast charge, stealth" there is no such thing as a fast charge stealth in 2.5. if rogues are still beating you, you're doing something wrong.

hi thank you for trying --- hey it says drops are available from more characters.  Do you have to be a certain level for drops cause we ar not getting them??? It now costs 1200 mcoins to eqip all my equipment with runes and crystals.  Then I can lose that weapon or it can break but getting another is very difficult.  I dont see a better game yet i am disapointed. it was awesome two upgrades ago why all the complications.  looking for new game -- cheaper    zanitia, zanytia, inzanity,