Can i consider this harassment?

Rayotenper

this guy has been harassing me and my guildmates to prevent us to score,can you please do me a favor and sue him?

am frikking furious,and my levels of restraining are unhuman,i don't know how long it'll last 

Screenshot_20211104-234654.png.4300b608d86cd4fd9a3f24c0a221a38e.png

If by harassing you mean killing you in gvg then no

but if he has threatened or otherwise harassed you or your friends via message then maybe 

On 11/5/2021 at 6:39 AM, Jcbreff said:

but if he has threatened or otherwise harassed you or your friends via message then maybe 

that guys was full of buffs

we got to a point were they also cheat by using auto-clickers on arena

On 11/5/2021 at 6:39 AM, Jcbreff said:

blocking other players in events can be considered againts the rules? i beleive so because everyone has the right to participate if they want so

i really hate this guy and nearly every single sentinel player in existence

2 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

blocking other players in events can be considered againts the rules? i beleive so because everyone has the right to participate if they want so

No, it's not forbidden. 

They can block you / you can block them. 

30 minutes ago, Higgings said:

No, it's not forbidden. 

They can block you / you can block them. 

you're kidding me right?

please telling me you're not supporting this kind of abusive play

3 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

that guys was full of buffs

we got to a point were they also cheat by using auto-clickers on arena

And what do buffs have to do with harassment?

What do you benefit from auto clicker in arena?

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

And what do buffs have to do with harassment?

What do you benefit from auto clicker in arena?

the buffs make him stronger which in my opinion it's a cheap move

the auto clickers makes the elf capable of 24/7 blocking other players doing other kind of stuff like "win lose"

6 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

you're kidding me right?

please telling me you're not supporting this kind of abusive play

You're aware you're playing a war game, aren't you?

You will never see a player banned because he did what the game asks him to do. 

It's not supporting in any way. It's me telling you the obvious. 

4 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

the buffs make him stronger which in my opinion it's a cheap move

the auto clickers makes the elf capable of 24/7 blocking other players doing other kind of stuff like "win lose"

you can use buffs yourself 

if you want to instant demand on pc you can just hold down f2 key but on phone you cant, and if they are using autoclickers then you'd think they would be afk and wouldnt be able to defeat you in arena match

59 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

you can use buffs yourself 

if you want to instant demand on pc you can just hold down f2 key but on phone you cant, and if they are using autoclickers then you'd think they would be afk and wouldnt be able to defeat you in arena match

the elves got too much power,and too many shields

2 seem to be enough to win againts 3 since bladedancers ARE STUPIDLY BROKEN

and no,the buffs he has got beyond of my reach and i can't outrun that

13 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

2 seem to be enough to win againts 3 since bladedancers ARE STUPIDLY BROKEN

Or then your team just simply wasnt as strong because just outnumbering the enemy can give you an advantage

the elves got too much power,and too many shields

Ans that is a problem for different topic, not this

13 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Or then your team just simply wasnt as strong because just outnumbering the enemy can give you an advantage

Ans that is a problem for different topic, not this

Screenshot_20211106-213939.png.461c61af6217d417a6e6f7d112327324.png

it's SERIOUSLY questing in peace asking too much??

i ran away from another seeker and this "guy" caugh me in the worst moment

by everything that is holy! just leave me alone! only the cowards go for the weakest players!

55 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

if those elfs have quests to kill enough enemy players or kill certain classes then theyre questers too

that doesn't mean kill people in the WORST moment and aiming for the weakest

it costs me time and patience,not to mention i'm slow in water compared to many players because i don't have the dang flippers

it's very discouraging

And if you need to kill 20 players of level 19 and above do you go after the level 32's with pvp sets or level 19's who die much faster

I might seem harsh but that's exactly the best moment a hunter should choose to kill a player. Especially if said player is strong and is struggling with other content

If i was doing some quest that required me to kill certain amount of players that is exactly when i would attack because they would have to choose between attacking me or mob and weakest ones are easiest to kill 

I dont think that many people are going to make their questing easier just to make ypu feel better 

slow in water compared to many players because i don't have the dang flippers

I did like 1 or 2 quests in underwater territory before doing attack on ship and descent into grotto with guild enough to get flippers and helmet and then i completed rest of the yellow quests

Edited by Jcbreff

12 hours ago, Higgings said:

I might seem harsh but that's exactly the best moment a hunter should choose to kill a player. Especially if said player is strong and is struggling with other content

i have a kill player quest uncomplete since months and i'm not complaining or being a coward

12 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

If i was doing some quest that required me to kill certain amount of players that is exactly when i would attack because they would have to choose between attacking me or mob and weakest ones are easiest to kill 

I dont think that many people are going to make their questing easier just to make ypu feel better 

I did like 1 or 2 quests in underwater territory before doing attack on ship and descent into grotto with guild enough to get flippers and helmet and then i completed rest of the yellow quests

you're gonna make me do this? okay

Perfection: first guild i got in when i started playing,i had to go cuz it was inactive,but i will remember them with all respect

DeepImpact: another guild i went in,leader was quite a troll,i also went out from there cuz it was inactive as well

Swiftfate: yet another guild,active,i had many problems and i used to complain a lot,i got kicked from there like 3 times,some time later a friend told me that the leader it's a two-face,am banned from thid guild

TheForlorn: one guild i surely liked,i had most of kicks and leaves in this one, it was thanks to the leader that the Elf Reaper got born (because i needed the costume of The Rider of Apocalypse)

BADxJUJU: i didn't lasted much in this one, i didn't dven had the chance to meet the leader

The current one i'm staying is GreenThumb(i can't hide it considering i record and upload videos), it's quite chill not gonna lie,there are some details i will avoid mentioning,but overall everything nice,we are currently unable to do t5 guild events due we need 30-40 members of levels 28 to 32 and not all of us are strong,which means i'm doomed to struggle in t5 forever until a miracle happens(which probably won't happen)

And if you're gonna suggest me entering on the Sithlords,no, these one's are under the leadership of Buuuuu,ally of the elves(which violates the entire concept of the game),they have an extension guild called outlaw

In conclusion: am privated of biggest sources of Doubloons due the conditions set by the devs,and let me tell you something, US-Sapphire doesn't have the nicest people,specially on the Sentinel side where lots are toxic(which is funny cuz you said i was acting toxic but yet in the forum this is not allowed, not thay i say that acting toxic is good, cuz it's not), not to mention that Legionnaires steal from other Legionnaires, just what side sre you in?

anyway,just that

17 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

And if you need to kill 20 players of level 19 and above do you go after the level 32's with pvp sets or level 19's who die much faster

dude,um,i hate pvp,i avoid it,everytime an elf attacks me my body thinks i'm in danger, making me nervous

12 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

i have a kill player quest uncomplete since months and i'm not complaining or being a coward

You might have chosen not to kill weaker players to complete your quest but tht doesnt mean everyone else has chosen the same approach aswell

we are currently unable to do t5 guild events due we need 30-40 members of levels 28 to 32 and not all of us are strong,which means i'm doomed to struggle in t5 forever until a miracle happens

Isnt this to be expected when you join a level 3 guild 

(which violates the entire concept of the game),

So in your opinion having allies violates the entire concept of the game but yet here ypj are complaining when someone uses the mechanic of being able to kill players who are on the enemy side

dude,um,i hate pvp,i avoid it,everytime an elf attacks me my body thinks i'm in danger, making me nervous

You might hate pvp but not everyone is like you

The game gives you the choice of doing it or not doing it. You can do anything you want (obviously following the rules) – this is the whole point of a RPG.  

Because it's a MMORPG you can't force people to fight or to make peace. Just as @Jcbreff and @Higgings have said, Warspear is a war game, and after all, these players decided to follow the lore. 

I have a kill player quest uncomplete since months and i'm not complaining or being a coward

Good for you. That doesn't mean people have to follow your example. 

On 11/8/2021 at 2:55 AM, Rayotenper said:

And if you're gonna suggest me entering on the Sithlords,no, these one's are under the leadership of Buuuuu,ally of the elves(which violates the entire concept of the game),they have an extension guild called outlaw

Hahaha 😂

On 11/7/2021 at 11:25 PM, Rayotenper said:

Im abit confused you dont like elf-mc allnce cuz it violates the concept of the game but in the same time you are unhappy when you are ganked, killed when questing, blocked in gvgs and such which IS the concept of the game, you cant expect everyone to pass you and let you mind your business after all there is a reason why quest areas are pvp zones i know it sucks and fells bad when some strong players go and murder weak players but game allow them so they use it, also as pve player why shouid you care about your guild beening allied to elf guild its no like you are +20 full arena awerds and likes to go on a rampage everyday, this allice actually benefits you more cuz it means you will have easy time questing since alliance elfs wont kill you and not to mention the all benefits the big guild have like events higher tear gvg rewards and the posbilty to make good friends there, after all thats how me and higgy met.

I see, it's just the same as two years ago😂 feels good to see that some things never change lol

And @Buuuu is the best! If you get the chance to join his guild, take it! Then you also have very strong players to support you when you're questing or wanna do arena, whatever...

2 hours ago, Morgana said:

And @Buuuu is the best! If you get the chance to join his guild, take it! Then you also have very strong players to support you when you're questing or wanna do arena, whatever..

Haha hi

Every topic this dude posts is better than the last one lmao. No, you can't sue someone because they are better than you.

Edited by Nosotraes

On 11/16/2021 at 9:43 AM, Nosotraes said:

No, you can't sue someone because they are better than you.

I mean, you technically could, but I don't know how well that will go