[2014.04.15] 3.12 client version for Symbian is available!

r0land

Hello to all of you, Heroes of Arinar with Symbian platform devices!

Your time has come, download the latest client version from our website and try all the new stuff!

http://warspear-online.com/en/download

Good luck, guys.

Опубликованное фото

Your time has come, download the latest client version from our website and try all the new stuff!

Good luck, guys.

Опубликованное фото

finally.

Good luck, guys.

Опубликованное фото

Great Picture  :rofl:

the right hand is backwards, alien OwO

That's the way it should be, nothing weird about it...

Ws isnt working on symbian, the app is closing when you use the new skill on rogue and now is closing when i am tryng to log in. Idk...why dont you remove the sound file from the symbian version? the problem is that ws is to big for symbians phones...try to make a light version of the game. Any way symbian is R.I.P!

Well, it's depend on your RAM. If your RAM is higher, there is a chance that you can run the game smoothly without the app is closing automatically. If your RAM is lower, the apps will closed with itself if you use the sound or using skill (like you said).

Well, it's depend on your RAM. If your RAM is higher, there is a chance that you can run the game smoothly without the app is closing automatically. If your RAM is lower, the apps will closed with itself if you use the sound or using skill (like you said).

ik that..in this case i think that is a bug, i had played on my e63  an online game that had 50mb...and it was working smootly. Because now, after maint ws is workyng nice exept for rogues new skill tab, when you use the new skill the game closes no problems on necro, priest, bd, ranger. Low ram isnt that...at least you cant get a virus...

it so nice when i read this announcement, but sometimes they, symbuan user, got so tired waiting for away spend their time. hoping devs will not make symbian user dissapoint again at next update. cant imagine if symbian user have to get new phone just because for play ws, i think they rather like play other 3D mmorpg game with their new phone than ws. thanks devs for this great job make symbian play ws 'fairly' with new skill.!