"abusing" low level dungeons

Jcbref

during horror qualification tournament some guilds have created new level 2 characters, soloed level 6 dg with high level character for 4 of them to get points. then after 5 runs those level 2 characters have been deleted and new ones have been created and cycle has repeated

i feel like this isnt what devs had in mind when they made this qualification tournament and its point gain system, since they only make money for stams the high level character uses

im suggesting that if a character leaves a guild then their contibution should be removed since they are not part of the guild benefitting from it anymore, same thing should be for gp but that isnt as substantial since high level dgs give so much more gp but not qualification points

and creating and deleting new characters is also a way to circumvent the 1000 daily limit on points and you only need to create 7 characters and you can make more points 

other option that i could suggestt is to make it so higher the level of dungeon the more points it gives but that would make it so much harder for lower level guilds with lower level members

this could make it so either those low levels stay in guild and use staminas if they want to do more runs so aigring makes money and its fairer for everyone or then those guilds would stay in guild with their high levels and maybe run dg of their own level to make same amount of points but more gp and possible drops

these are the things devs need to think about if they are planning to make more similar events in the future

Edited by Jcbreff

4 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

during horror qualification tournament some guilds have created new level 2 characters, soloed level 6 dg with high level character for 4 of them to get points. then after 5 runs those level 2 characters have been deleted and new ones have been created and cycle has repeated

i feel like this isnt what devs had in mind when they made this qualification tournament and its point gain system, since they only make money for stams the high level character uses

im suggesting that if a character leaves a guild then their contibution should be removed since they are not part of the guild benefitting from it anymore, same thing should be for gp but that isnt as substantial since high level dgs give so much more gp but not qualification points

and creating and deleting new characters is also a way to circumvent the 1000 daily limit on points and you only need to create 7 characters and you can make more points 

other option that i could suggestt is to make it so higher the level of dungeon the more points it gives but that would make it so much harder for lower level guilds with lower level members

this could make it so either those low levels stay in guild and use staminas if they want to do more runs so aigring makes money and its fairer for everyone or then those guilds would stay in guild with their high levels and maybe run dg of their own level to make same amount of points but more gp and possible drops

these are the things devs need to think about if they are planning to make more similar events in the future

The same is happening on Tourmaline, really makes it pointless to even try and play the system as intended.

3 hours ago, yinglun said:

I think he is just an application of the rules.

It is otherwise using the game mechanics as intended except circumventing 1000 points daily limit from dgs for one character

But the term "abuse" or "exploiting" can also be using intended game mechanics in unintended ways to get an edge

Edited by Jcbreff

On 11/4/2021 at 12:24 PM, Jcbreff said:

wasn't this the same issue as last snow event when it was Elf vs MC, similar points gathering, it was also max 1k points per day

high levels were using lvl 2's in their pt and going dg 6 for points
yes, there was no guild requirement, but it was still dodging the 1k per day restriction

it's same as ppl going 6lv dg for get 1st rank on weekly; it been happened for years, nobody's saying it's cool, but nobody stopping you/your friends from doing the same. It is just that "most active" wins on these

1 hour ago, Leesince said:

wasn't this the same issue as last snow event when it was Elf vs MC, similar points gathering, it was also max 1k points per day

high levels were using lvl 2's in their pt and going dg 6 for points
yes, there was no guild requirement, but it was still dodging the 1k per day restriction

Most likely yes, where there are ways of circumventing limits there will be people doing it for their benefit

42 minutes ago, Azerbaizan said:

it's same as ppl going 6lv dg for get 1st rank on weekly; it been happened for years, nobody's saying it's cool, but nobody stopping you/your friends from doing the same. It is just that "most active" wins on these

In the case of weeklies there is no limit on players so anyone can spam those dgs to make progress but in the case of qualification tournament points there is a player specific limit after which spammings dgs doesnt make sense

@Nolanwhat do you think, did devs have people creating level 2 characters over and over again to get points fo their guild in mind when they designed this event

no, but probably hadnt on mind either people to spam at all 6 level dg for get weekly reward versus those who did 32 level dg, however it just happened. I think it doesnt matter as long someone spend stams there. 

37 minutes ago, Azerbaizan said:

no, but probably hadnt on mind either people to spam at all 6 level dg for get weekly reward versus those who did 32 level dg, however it just happened. I think it doesnt matter as long someone spend stams there. 

probably not and that is one more reason to put rewards to mythical or heroic dgs completed instead of dungeons completed

35 minutes ago, Azerbaizan said:

That's the point: they don't spend stams there, if not the high level character who carries the entire squad of lv2. Once those lv2 won't be able to run dg anymore, they get deleted. And a new squad is created. 

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

That's the point: they don't spend stams there, if not the high level character who carries the entire squad of lv2. Once those lv2 won't be able to run dg anymore, they get deleted. And a new squad is created. 

Yeah, there's one guy using stams mostly. But I think anyone can do this way, not just them

4 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

probably not and that is one more reason to put rewards to mythical or heroic dgs completed instead of dungeons completed

I've waited for it years and years, but every spring I get disappointed

13 hours ago, Azerbaizan said:

Yeah, there's one guy using stams mostly. But I think anyone can do this way, not just them

Anyone could do it of they too wanted to exploit game mechanics, unless you have 2 accounts full of characters you dont want to delete and later restore, so really not everyone can do it

But anyway why should they have to use exploits too when they shouldnt be there in the first place

8 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Anyone could do it of they too wanted to exploit game mechanics, unless you have 2 accounts full of characters you dont want to delete and later restore, so really not everyone can do it

But anyway why should they have to use exploits too when they shouldnt be there in the first place

You dont actually have to delete anything, because those chars are as well full of gift stams from earlier events. people came up like this way long time ago, going 6lv dgs for costume events on weekly rating tournament, getting easy points on last snow side vs side tournament, and it was not changed, so I dont think why it would change now. Not like I'm into it or against it, either way it costs time to someone doing it, I think it is pretty cool if it costs time only, that's proves it's not just pay to win on this scenario, but just the effort

I suggest block tournament point from chars created on the week
Because I considerated this abuse of exploits
and more when this event gives you 1 stam free

17 hours ago, Azerbaizan said:

You dont actually have to delete anything, because those chars are as well full of gift stams from earlier events. people came up like this way long time ago, going 6lv dgs for costume events on weekly rating tournament, getting easy points on last snow side vs side tournament, and it was not changed, so I dont think why it would change now. Not like I'm into it or against it, either way it costs time to someone doing it, I think it is pretty cool if it costs time only, that's proves it's not just pay to win on this scenario, but just the effort

if they just used previously created characters with free gift staminas there wouldnt be any problems but the problem is that they created new characters in order to circumvent the daily 1000 point limit and the need to use those gift staminas

• 5 weeks later...

its seems some players wants everything for top guilds lmao more chests more buffs gvg/chaos/wars/arena awards and ...

not all players can join top guilds and missing most of rewards stuffs and still some players comes with this words!

how about removing low level dgs 🧐

22 minutes ago, Puppymaster said:

its seems some players wants everything for top guilds lmao more chests more buffs gvg/chaos/wars/arena awards and ...

not all players can join top guilds and missing most of rewards stuffs and still some players comes with this words!

how about removing low level dgs 🧐

Even without alliances same guild would be in top 5

6 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Even without alliances same guild would be in top 5

all i know u guys wants everything for top 2 3 guilds ...