In enemy territory

ikerortiz

Question

Hi. I got a lvl 15 DK and every time i go into elf side they duck my ass in less than 1 minute :facepalm: .Its known that r many more elves than MC but i want to play as MC. Can someone give me some advece to move through the elf side and have fun ??

I play in Emerald. My name is Kullito

10 answers to this question

Hello,

My suggestion for you would be to level up a bit more. Unfourtunately you cant survive much on chosen/firstborn side with a level 15 DK.

Exactely.

If you do level up, there are no worries. Also, even if you are a high level i recommend to you to don'go there alone. You know, it can be hard to survive when lots of elves comes to you.

It isnt about - more elves than mcs - actually, mcs rules. Emerald knows that.

Hello,

My suggestion for you would be to level up a bit more. Unfourtunately you cant survive much on chosen/firstborn side with a level 15 DK.

Speak for yourself. I'v been known to traverse enemy realms with lvl14's.  ;D

But, it's all about knowing the lands and how to evade. Explore a little, learn the spots and never get caught out in the open. Hug them crossings. Oh oh.. and learn when to fight, when to run and when to avoid.

2.- know the lands. (Which are good lands ??)

He means to discover the lands, save them in ur brain.

yes i know that my lvl is low. i am on the going to lvl 20. I thank all the advices u can give me.

1.- Never go alone.

2.- ...

3.- ...

The more people you are with, the more attention you will bring to yourself. People also have a habit of getting you killed.

2.- know the lands. (Which are good lands ??)

Get to know the enemies lands.

Find out the high traffic points, hiding spots, escape routes ect ect. Just get know them in general.

I Learnt the best way. By experiencing the game from just about every angle as legion and sentinel.

Its so easy to go in enemy teritory alone!!!Im lvl 20 mage and i can gect to armor cliff library alone anytime cus i know it all:when to figth when to run when to run&fight i know i all. CL quests are 0%hard to me!!!

Well you can get through if your lucky nobody is guarding the stairs and no patrolling elves around.