[2021.11.08] “Theater of Horror: Act I” event of the week and the Holiday Weekly Rankings Tournament!

LeeLoo

• Administrators

koliz_venice_1200x630.png

Brave warriors!

Dark and damp dungeons of Vinetta silently keep the Puppeteer's grim secrets... and hide priceless treasures. Only the heroes of Arinar, who cannot be scared by any terrible theatrical props, or a sinister plot, or creepy actors, can get these unique rewards!

Hurry up to Act I of the “Theater of Horror” special show!

• iconic costumes “Joker”, “Valdemar” and “Widow's dress” was added in all holiday Dungeons (the drop rate increases with level of dungeon);
  • the rarest classless book "Secret Power of Vampirism" was added to holiday Dungeons "Sinister Puppet's Estate", "Terrible Puppet's Estate" and "Monstrous Puppet's Estate" (the drop rate increases with level of dungeon);
  • x2 drop chance of unique weapons with Steal health bonus in all holiday Dungeons;
  • x2 drop chance of unique weapons with Stun bonus in all holiday Dungeons;
  • x2 Guild points for completing all holiday Dungeons.

Event time: 08.11 12:00 CET - 15.11 11:00 CET

Don't miss the Holiday Weekly Rankings Tournament in the "Completed Holiday Dungeons" and "Good Luck Tokens" categories! As many as 50 prize places with incredible rewards await you!

1st place:  costumes  “Joker”, “Valdemar” and “Widow's dress” and 100 Marionette Island Cache

2nd place: costume “Joker” and 75 Marionette Island Cache
3rd place: 50 Marionette Island Cache

4th-10th places: 20 Marionette Island Cache
11th-20th places: 10 Marionette Island Cache
21st-50th places: 5 Marionette Island Cache

Tournament time: 07.11 23:00 CET - 14.11 23:00 CET

See you in the game!

AIGRIND

• LeeLoo changed the title to [2021.11.07] “Theater of Horror: Act I” event of the week and the Holiday Weekly Rankings Tournament!
  • LeeLoo changed the title to [2021.11.08] “Theater of Horror: Act I” event of the week and the Holiday Weekly Rankings Tournament!
3 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Yo it's not relevant but why did all teams except 1 have no revive attempts at the survival games?

Now that I think about it, I've noticed that too. Is it supposed to work this way? @Nolan

The revive numbers were a bit weird anyway. We with 15 people had 10 revives at the start of one round. And I noticed that one troupes revives went up from 10 to 12 while we were fighting them.

8a879b0edccb34094ebfad53b60e7d71.thumb.png.b80eecd57b1a221565ca26f4030672e0.png

These deserters can be from any guild, say if all 3 guilds in a team come with only 4 people each the team will lose 6 respawns.

At least in EU-Emerald this worked correctly.

18 hours ago, rafa9876 said:

8a879b0edccb34094ebfad53b60e7d71.thumb.png.b80eecd57b1a221565ca26f4030672e0.png

These deserters can be from any guild, say if all 3 guilds in a team come with only 4 people each the team will lose 6 respawns.

At least in EU-Emerald this worked correctly.

Riiight, I missed that part.

Well, I don't necessarily support giving the more advantaged team even more advantage, but whatever.

Back to the topic: Wooooww great event!

• Holmes unpinned this topic