Tikolina - US-Sapphire 🧙🏻‍♀️🔮

TikolinaPat

Being a witch is not an easy job, you need to have talent, style, personality and a black cat 🧹🐈‍⬛.

20211102_151625.thumb.jpg.fa2e109efae4295eb4abba5866ce03d0.jpg

P.d. As a witch I do have my own black cat but didn't know if I could include him 🤭 but it was the crocodile cat from pet's contest 😍🐊

43 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Free Toothless!

16 minutes ago, Nolan said:

freeToothless

He is my prisoner now 😎 😈#SorryNotSorry

Adding this pic here cz didn't consider they wouldn't be fully visible cz of camera flash, made them myself the most similar I could to logo 😊20211030_220349.thumb.jpg.9bc8f5ef0f89d5493b25082dd71235c8.jpg

Edited by TikolinaPat

7 hours ago, TikolinaPat said:

Being a witch is not an easy job, you need to have talent, style, personality and a black cat 🧹🐈‍⬛.

P.d. As a witch I do have my own black cat but didn't know if I could include him 🤭 but it was the crocodile cat from pet's contest 😍

😍 we got 1 winner

16 hours ago, TikolinaPat said:

P.d. As a witch I do have my own black cat but didn't know if I could include him 🤭 but it was the crocodile cat from pet's contest 😍🐊

I'd like to talk to your prop manager please. That seems like a lot of hard work and creativity into one picture lol. That shadow image on the wall wasn't your idea was it? :teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

17 hours ago, TikolinaPat said:

Great shot but where's your wand? 😂

12 hours ago, TheCaster said:

That shadow image on the wall wasn't your idea was it? :teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

For ur interest I planned everything you see on picture days before even taking the shot :stfu:  although the original plan was making a shadow with either ws logo or a spider web but that didnt work.

11 hours ago, Buuuu said:

We exactly know whose idea it is 🤣

Yeah a pengu didn't tell me the idea, sorry your wrong :Penguin2:

10 hours ago, Ahmedic said:

Great shot but where's your wand? 😂

The dragon ate it and that's why he is my prisoner now till he gives it back. :on-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

2 hours ago, TikolinaPat said:

For ur interest I planned everything you see on picture days before even taking the shot :stfu:  although the original plan was making a shadow with either ws logo or a spider web but that didnt work.

If only you used such ingenuity to make a greatness necro, smh. :snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:
But for real, good work. Rocking that Halloween theme. 

• 3 weeks later...