a RESPECTFUL SHOUT OUT TO ROLAND AND SNORLAX. CONCERNING FARM TOURNEY GLITCH

SPACEKING/TheeDuke

TITLE: A PLEA TO TEH HIGHER UPS FOR SUM CLIENT AND CONSUMER LOVE? PLEASE :)

Roland and snorlax i RESPECT AND UNDERSTAND that you guys have your hands ful running such a large scale operation like war spear, so i apologize before hand if this is consuming more of your time.) But theres a problem which im sure you guys are aware of this tournament. AKA TEH CHARACTER FARMING, I ASK PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO HEAR ME OUT.....Im pretty sure you guys have a large revenue stream, but if you check records you will see as a game player i'm have been loyal and very generous in my spending on your app. And my guild consist of other players like my self.

And i have no shame in being able to drop thousands on this game a year. Im speaking as a Consumer not a game player, as a higher spending consumer, I am a little distressed at the circumstances that have taken place. This hasnt been the first time, pern which also are sum of ur best mc coin buyers also got screwed by this charcter farming buisness. I mean this so called strategy is exposed now. so if your best costumers start getting shafted and teh broke cheating players start winning, when do u think thsi method will kick in for every lev 3 guild. Why kiss your deserved dollers away like that? am i right or wrong? from a buisness perspective it makes no sense. Yes it might take sum effort n work to fix this, but if u let it go long enough... your really going to alienate a small core of your clients but this small core probably are a decent percentage of your revenue intake. so all im saying is? CAN YOU SHOW A REASONABLE PERSON SUM LOVE? THATS ALL, I ASK IS FAIRNESS WITH IN THE MATRIX :P bTW I DO KNOW THSI IS A BURDEN ... SO I DO APRECIATE YOUR TIME EVEN TO READ THIS MESSAGE N PROCESS IT. THANK U AND GOD BLESS

94420_.png

just give GP quests at map 2 and the problem is finished^^

it is also the reason why dev stoped giving out free suprise chests because 90% of these indo (satlpopp) creating lvl 3 like nolife bots to achieve free suprise chests...

dev will realize when this problem arrives at EU and big investors like "Hassn" will actually stop investing cause he will realize its faster gaining gp

by farming lowlevels ;)

so my advice is put gp from 1st map and hello tournament  ;)

Ahhh..theeduke kids  ;D

U said i was under age???? :wacko: please correct ur self :tease:

R u doing something like an adult?? Lol :lol:

Issues discussed r not funny just coz u lose tour :crazy:

evidently ...u r still under age  :mega_shok: :mega_shok:

Ahhh..theeduke kids  ;D

I AM  a so called newbie. I'm definitely New to the forum. I been very entertained by the Drama over this issue. So i thought Id make

an account and weigh in. First off i could care less, but I gotta give this dude credit he did present a very logical issue with the game.

I have played many games, yes im an old gamer too and proud of it! (I ROCKED DND )represent son!! But in the past the same issues have come up . Its always the poor players vs the rich players And its all ways the poor players that find tHE  glitch and take advantage. Becausethe wealthy aren't so desperate. So i can see  both sides. so its a stail mate ? Nooo.When you play a game and there's a  glitch or what ever in the way the game was ment to be played Then you have a problem. This guy might be a little nuts if hes really paying that much money on an app game but if he is,  he definitely has a very strong point. I see all these people attacking his opinion, but all i can see is broken english and no realness to argue back besides he's crying. I'd be crying to if i was getting robbed too lol.

Being a real G i had to come and lay down sum proper wisdom on this. And to the little boy Yurra, can you blame King for thinking your 13, you do look like a 12 year old boy. And your english is horrible. I think your broken english makes you kinda sound younger then 13. (read the other threads, freaking comical) I think your all fools.

CHHILLIN IN DA CLUB IN MY B BOY STANCE , CHICKS AROUND WITH MY GUN IN MY PANTS BOOM!

Ahhh..theeduke kids  ;D

Oh my bad, yurra I thought you were a boy. NO lie!! lmaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

just give GP quests at map 2 and the problem is finished^^

it is also the reason why dev stoped giving out free suprise chests because 90% of these indo (satlpopp) creating lvl 3 like nolife bots to achieve free suprise chests...

dev will realize when this problem arrives at EU and big investors like "Hassn" will actually stop investing cause he will realize its faster gaining gp

by farming lowlevels ;)

so my advice is put gp from 1st map and hello tournament  ;)

I heard they used to give surprise chest one a month, is this why they stopped? because of these little monkeys making toons for tournament?Wack so everyone gets screwed by this.. now im mad!!! gwaaaaaaar!

STOP CRYING PLS  :blush: :blush: TALKLESS DO MORE  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Hahaha Looks like your doing more crying then everyone lol you remind me of jiggaz who just like to hear them selves talk with no real juice to step too. jiggas like you are the worst. Atleast that the dude crying has a reason to cry. Tools like you are useless. Do everyone a favor and stay off the boards unless you have sum realness to spit at us.

Hahaha Looks like your doing more crying then everyone lol you remind me of jiggaz who just like to hear them selves talk with no real juice to step too. jiggas like you are the worst. Atleast that the dude crying has a reason to cry. Tools like you are useless. Do everyone a favor and stay off the boards unless you have sum realness to spit at us.

:shout: :shout:

Oh my bad, yurra I thought you were a boy. NO lie!! lmaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OMG ... I am the original woman smarta ,No Lie  >:D :cray:

I AM  a so called newbie. I'm definitely New to the forum. I been very entertained by the Drama over this issue. So i thought Id make

an account and weigh in. First off i could care less, but I gotta give this dude credit he did present a very logical issue with the game.

I have played many games, yes im an old gamer too and proud of it! (I ROCKED DND )represent son!! But in the past the same issues have come up . Its always the poor players vs the rich players And its all ways the poor players that find tHE  glitch and take advantage. Becausethe wealthy aren't so desperate. So i can see  both sides. so its a stail mate ? Nooo.When you play a game and there's a  glitch or what ever in the way the game was ment to be played Then you have a problem. This guy might be a little nuts if hes really paying that much money on an app game but if he is,  he definitely has a very strong point. I see all these people attacking his opinion, but all i can see is broken english and no realness to argue back besides he's crying. I'd be crying to if i was getting robbed too lol. 

Being a real G i had to come and lay down sum proper wisdom on this. And to the little boy Yurra, can you blame King for thinking your 13, you do look like a 12 year old boy. And your english is horrible. I think your broken english makes you kinda sound younger then 13. (read the other threads, freaking comical) I think your all fools.

CHHILLIN IN DA CLUB IN MY B BOY STANCE , CHICKS AROUND WITH MY GUN IN MY PANTS BOOM!

im look like younger  .n im not english ppl

so i dont care wht u talking about me .i just know ur jelly  :dirol:

YUURRAA WITH ALL DO RESPECT KEEP OUT OF IMPORTANT THREADS AGAIN NOT MEANT AS DISRESPECTFUL BUT YOU KEEP CHANGING THE TOPIC AND YOU RAMBLE SENSELESS STUFF, I SEEN THREADS WHERE YOU INTEREFERE AND START SAYING STUFF IN YOU'RE LANGUAGE, AND IT FLOODS THE THREAD. AND NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU AND GUNZ, YOU HAVE A POST ABOUT IT KEEP IT THERE. SMARTASS IS CORRECT, IF YOU PAY MONEY YOU WANT YOUR MONEYS WORTH AND FRANKLY IF YOU LOOK AT REALITY, WITOUT THE MCOIJN BUYERRS DO YOU GUYS(THAT ARE HATING ON SPACEKING) REALLY THINK THIS GAME WOULD STILL BE UP AND RUINING? BE THANKFUL THAT ALTHOUGH YOU CANT AFFORD TO OR DONT WANT TO, OTHERS ARE SUPPORTING THE GAME YOU ENJOY PLAYING SO BE THANKFUL. IF EVERYONE STARTS FARMING LOW LVLS AND PEOPLE STOP BUYING MCOIN, THE MODS WILL OBVIOUSLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE THEY NEEED MONEY TO KEEP WARSPEAR RUNING. SO THINK ABOUT IT ;) AGAIN NO DISRESPECT INTENDED. Correct me if I'm wrong and state where I am wrong ^_^

its just about royalty guild and satpolpp how about other guild in us? Like sithlords,havoc,gunz,gunzmc,themercs,mercs ,satpol,royalt,etc.. i think they still buy mcoin,and they dont care about low lv. :)

Glitches in the matrix? Gotta love 'em  :dirol:

Why are you spending so much to begin with? From a business perspective, every penny you put here can be considered as follows: Investment sunk or short-term investment (can be medium/long term depending on your play style).

As for the Investment sunk (which is the one i am prone to consider, hence why i left the game), you are putting money here because 1) it is a necessity, like the major companies have with lawsuits 2) it is recreational, but somewhat of a necessity, like the coffee or the snacks the offices put on availability for the employees 3)it is entirely recreational, has no purpose whatsoever, like putting a chandelier on everyone's office for the sake of the chandelier. This removes risk.

As for the short/medium/long-term investment, it involves risks, and i dare say that the risks of investment on Warspear is fluctuating, it can be higher or lower depending on a plethora of factors i can not fit in a quick-reply. Point made so far.

Now, you are dealing with many other investors and, they want their piece of the cake too (i'd rather put  pie, pies are more thruthful), and here we have no laws, leads us to the problem that, if there is a flaw, they are going to use it. This skyrockets the risk of profitability of your investment, just because you are a high-grade investor, this does not guarantees in it's entirety the desired profit or comeback.

On EU-Emerald we had that guild called AOA which had most of the richest players of the server, had this prevented them from using a flaw? Nope, they abused it, having the rich and the flaws they can still command the tournaments. Which they do.

My advice? Stop wasting such money as it is not going to bring you real time profit. You can become the best player, leader of the best guild here, will this bring back the money you have out here? Nope. Can you put it on a resume? Nope. In the end it is your choice, i will not chastise you for spending money here otherwise, if it wasn't for players like you, who put money here, nobody could play for free. But think a little about these facts, and read the last parts of EULA.

"All payments for services are voluntary, definitive and non-refundable." Clause 9. Last sentence.

I know you don't want the money back but i think you can figure out my point. ;)

Dazzz you seem like an educated person, please explain the part of donation making the game f2p to last order as he seems like an idiot who does not understand this concept. You advertise to your friend in real life? That keeps warspear running? You're a joke lol, its the donation from oplayers that keep warspear up, and helps the game improve. If you dont understand this then you are very dull. And pvprange, please cut back on the doughnuts, you're appearance only strengthens the stereotype of all Americans being fat and eat junk. If players were to stop donating dazz,this game simply wouldn't be where it is today so yes the donaters do have a say in this and they should get their money's worth. And for the dull minded ones out there I'll put it in an easier perspective, say there's a coffee shop, people go to the coffee shop, it has good prices and good service. People are paying and receiving that, they are getting their investments worth. If the coffee shop starts to slack and increase their prices while decreasing service, people will stop going, hence stop investing,paying. Soon the coffee shop will shut down. If you guys still don't understand stand I'll try dumb it down more for you. 

Dazzz you seem like an educated person, please explain the part of donation making the game f2p to last order as he seems like an idiot who does not understand this concept. You advertise to your friend in real life? That keeps warspear running? You're a joke lol, its the donation from oplayers that keep warspear up, and helps the game improve. If you dont understand this then you are very dull. And pvprange, please cut back on the doughnuts, you're appearance only strengthens the stereotype of all Americans being fat and eat junk. If players were to stop donating dazz,this game simply wouldn't be where it is today so yes the donaters do have a say in this and they should get their money's worth

Bold part, me laughs xD

No offence. As for this:

"If players were to stop donating dazz,this game simply wouldn't be where it is today so yes the donaters do have a say in this and they should get their money's worth"

Most sure thing.

"i will not chastise you for spending money here otherwise, if it wasn't for players like you, who put money here, nobody could play for free"

Paid players pay the game for the free players. If they leave, it's a bye bye to warspear.

how much money does a game require to get an update, 10000-15000$ between developers n idk what? im sure ws players pays like that each 1-2hours xD it only takes few warspear players buying mcoins to make it run, all the other money goes to AI GRIND  :drinks:

TITLE: A PLEA TO TEH HIGHER UPS FOR SUM CLIENT AND CONSUMER LOVE? PLEASE :)

Roland and snorlax i RESPECT AND UNDERSTAND that you guys have your hands ful running such a large scale operation like war spear, so i apologize before hand if this is consuming more of your time.) But theres a problem which im sure you guys are aware of this tournament. AKA TEH CHARACTER FARMING, I ASK PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO HEAR ME OUT.....Im pretty sure you guys have a large revenue stream, but if you check records you will see as a game player i'm have been loyal and very generous in my spending on your app. And my guild consist of other players like my self.

And i have no shame in being able to drop thousands on this game a year. Im speaking as a Consumer not a game player, as a higher spending consumer, I am a little distressed at the circumstances that have taken place. This hasnt been the first time, pern which also are sum of ur best mc coin buyers also got screwed by this charcter farming buisness. I mean this so called strategy is exposed now. so if your best costumers start getting shafted and teh broke cheating players start winning, when do u think thsi method will kick in for every lev 3 guild. Why kiss your deserved dollers away like that? am i right or wrong? from a buisness perspective it makes no sense. Yes it might take sum effort n work to fix this, but if u let it go long enough... your really going to alienate a small core of your clients but this small core probably are a decent percentage of your revenue intake. so all im saying is? CAN YOU SHOW A REASONABLE PERSON SUM LOVE? THATS ALL, I ASK IS FAIRNESS WITH IN THE MATRIX :P bTW I DO KNOW THSI IS A BURDEN ... SO I DO APRECIATE YOUR TIME EVEN TO READ THIS MESSAGE N PROCESS IT. THANK U AND GOD BLESS

Hmm...the picture,realy neccesary?

Its more like u wanna show off, :facepalm:

My 50 cents on this topic..

This is about how some people cheat to win tournament by making many lowlevels to earn gp and using pot while  doing quests....

Im not gona say the name of guilds involved since its to obvious.... :facepalm:

Another valid point is according to the rules only "1 account per device" so if these players keep making tons of lowlevels to cheat tour, gm SHOULD bann or block them accordingly. :good:

Even at a game all should have at least basic integrity specially about those retard cheaters and scammers.. :diablo:

PS: dont get mad to those being guilty about this topic INSTEAD YOU should be ASHAMED... no names mentioned by me  ;D

Potting is perfectly fair

ppl are allowed 2 accounts as I'm aware, not 1

1 account for each device, one of my friends got one of his acc's banned because of that.