Massive Buff Balance for Rogue [EDITED]

Kyrai

The rogue itself must be the character that uses daggers, but the bonus stats of the daggers are not very good at most with the parameters that the rogue currently has, he has many enemies that can easily kill him in 1v1 combat or in groups, so he makes a character weak in defense and weak in attack due to the rare constructions he has

Haves low accuracy and critical hit parameters due to Frenzy's ability that nobody uses, in addition to not maintaining constant damage as other damage classes do. He can only hit 1 strong damage if he makes a low stealth blow, also to be able to do a "decent damage" he must use axes but he loses attack speed and is slow, he can use daggers but loses dodge and some precision parameters, penetration and critical hits Depending on the dagger, and if it is the crafted one, it loses attack speed, then to arm it is difficult and it must also have Wrath in case of emergency. each bonus of these loses other bonuses so it costs to build it in if this class, and as it is a damage it is expensive.
I did not add attack strength, but the class should have it because it uses daggers, but what matters most is the damage that is partly better because all skills will do good damage the same

Then the rogue as he cannot reduce the damage or he cannot use a shield, his defense is the dodge and it no longer works, so I present some Ideas and arrangements for the defense and offense of the rogue, also that it can be useful for group attacks

Dodging

Type: Active

Increase parameter Dodge 15%-18%-20%-22%-25%

Add: Resistance to all control effects and debuffs for 4-4-5-5-6 seconds and remove [Relic of Inmunity] from this

Note: It is a defensive skill of the rogue, but its parameters must be increased so that it works better in both PvE and PvP, it is reduced very easily with the accuracy parameter, which turns it to 0%, The Rangers reach the maximum accuracy and the bladedancers have decent accuracy and reduces dodge and parry. PvP mode makes enemies prefer accuracy build than critical hits, so as a defensive skill it is useless, and makes the character an easy target to kill. And the skill should not have similarities with the other skills of the other classes like ranger or hunter, the rogue is supposed to dodge in melee and those classes are ranged and it gives them much more advantage to make attacks, and worse than those stuns of them can only be resisted which is unfair to the rogue who is melee.

Also the passive is a skill dependent on this, that if you do not have a good "dodge" it will not be activated and with Build PvP it is 1/5, then the rogue does not have a skill that allows it to defend itself well against the attacks it receives.

I added resist to be able to escape from the control abilities, as it is a melee class and the enemies are not allowed to do any damage with all the stuns they put, the resist works like the chieftain, which can be activated while you are in trouble .

Smokescreen Reworked Kick in the Back

Usage range: 5x5 Area of Effect

Energy expense: Skill with mana consumptiom

Reduces parameter Accuracy 15% - 25% - 35% - 45 - 55%

Adding: every succesfull autoattack to the enemy gets again the debuff

Note: It is the strong defense skill of the rogue, it is not even dodge, a rogue practically puts dodge on the armor and puts this skill at 5/5 and does a few dodges, but in the pvp mode against many being melee it does not work, so why It works, it must be in the area of effect, it must also reduce the precision quite a lot by 55% to the maximum, because other characters damage such as the ranger all the precision is increased, this makes the dodge absurd and that is why all the hits hit it, also if Come, the enemy would have -5% accuracy, which if you have the dodge activated it would only serve 20% at 1/5, and if it is at 5/5 you would only have 30% dodge. He also added that each hit of the rogue's auto-attacks returns to the enemy the effect of lowering the precision, this is in the case of bladedancers that have a considerably high precision, in addition to reducing the dodge parameter, and it would help a lot to remove the 3 loads resistors in case they do not remove it, it also works for the mermen armor, which always removes the debuff and waiting for the cd makes it useless. It is also a range of 5x5, which is considerably short, because it would be 2 yards of space to the enemy at the moment it is applied, but if the enemy receives a hit he gets the debuff of lowering his accuracy. it's like the exacerbation of the seeker

Also smokescreen is literally nerfed because it is for 1 use only, it does the effect to 7 enemies maximum in area, but these can have the debuff if they are auto-attacked

With smoke screen and dodge explained, it would be a total of 20% or 30% dodge to do against the enemy, with this in pve you can easily decide whether to put vampirism or more dodge. In pvp it is the same if you decide to dodge him with vampirism accessories and have little resilience, or arm yourself with full sand accessories and have vampirism or dodge enchantments. I emphasize that a 20% dodge is not much, so the skill would not be taken advantage of but it is much better than before where you do not have a considerable dodge and all the enemies hit you without fail

Extermination

Cooldown: 20 seconds max level

Add: Effect Penetration 10%-13%-15%-18% and Increase damage 5%-10%-15%-20%

Note: The cd is excessively high that forces you to put a cd in your helmet and boots and even so the effect is not permanent like the other damage classes, so it must be reduced to 20 seconds, so as not to have gaps in attack speed in the Fights that only appear because you are stunned sounds better, I also added 18% penetration because it would have Smokescreen's energy consumption ability, and with how little the character hits and how slow in DPS.

Trickiest Technique

Increase chance stun 100% level maxed

Increase time stun 4 seconds level maxed

Add: Decreases enemy's attack speed parameter 10%-15%-20%-30%

Note: Stun has many failures in pvp but many, plus it has many counters such as Block, Parry, Dodge and Resistance. So if it can be defended by the enemies, why put 90% chance stun?, I do not see it very useful in itself honestly, also the ability should have a parameter to reduce the attack speed of the enemy after the stun, this is for be able to deal damage class against them and not die from auto-attacks as easily as seeker or blade dancer. And adding lowering the attack speed of the blade dancer would be the best thing that could be done to do battle with them, because it is not fair that this class has a counter for all of them, the attack speed of the rogue is high but if it goes axes it is slow, and if Daggers do not hurt, and if sap reduces the damage and the attack speed is a very strong skill also that you will be under the effect of paralysis which is annoying not being able to do anything

Now why the stun time it has to be 3.5 seconds and not 4? explained are 3 seconds of stun plus 1 bad addition that does not work

Flurry of Steel

Combo: If you are in under effect Stealth ignores dodge and parry effect

Note: Ok this is the most useful and useless skill of the rogue at the same time, its error is that the stun time lasts very little time 2 seconds 4/4, also it has a low chance of applying it 80% 4/4, and this is another skill that can be defended with Block, Parry, Dodge and Resistance. So adding the stun skills of the rogue are 5 seconds of stun for attack which 5 seconds for a character who should use "daggers" and uses axes is very little time to do damage with the slowness and little that hits, it is not even a good DPS, ok regarding Parry because it applies to him if it is a ranged ability? I have already done enough pvps and it fails for a parry this is extremely stressful because it gives the enemy the opportunity to slaughter you with only 1 combo, and the rogue has literally none at the moment everything is a matter of luck if you hit the stun, take away those defensive parameters Under the stealth ability, a frontal attack can be defended but if you don't know where he is? the stun should be applied

Ok I emphasize the stuns the strong ones of the rogue pvp, the failure rate is very high, both are not 100% probable that they apply the stun
all enemies can make them defenses so their application rate is not 80-90% it is much lower honestly

I also emphasize the stun time that adding would be 8 seconds of pure attack, while the enemy cannot move, this makes it more useful, also reducing the attack speed makes it a good opponent for bladedancers who apply the same skill to us

Poisonus Blades + Trickiest Technique

Fix Healing from enemies, I cant heal if hunter or another rogue puts poison in boss 1st than me, so I need put poison 1st for get heal

Killers instinct (Reworked Frenzy)

Increase critical hit parameter to 8%-13%-18%-25% and critical hit damage to 5%-10%-15%-20%, enemies inside in the area of effect 3x3 gets bleeding of 30% of dmg base

PvE: Unlimited  PvP: 4/4 7 Players

Note: Some say that the rogue is melee and that it should be like that because yes but it does not say that it has defenses in the area

and the rogue as I described it is still melee only with a little damage in area, because Ricochet's skill also does not work and does good damage

Edited by Kyrai
Explaining

No, dodge on rogues is already stupid good.

No, single target kick is already bad enough so unless you make the effect like -15% accu instead of -45% thats just terrible.

No, increasing 3 stats from 1 skill is stupid (i guess damage isnt a stat but thats not the point)

No, but not being able to be parried from stealth sounds nice, but no buffs to the stun % because rogues can perma cc now if built for stun.

Well maybe i suppose but tricky is already a really good skill so idk about buffing it.

Frenzy rework to make it more useful for pve is fine but adding aoe damage to it is a nono.

Rogue is a 1v1 character so i have no idea why people want to make it more useful for groups. Just make another character or join a guild that doesn't care.

2 hours ago, Raislin said:

Rogue is a 1v1 character

this is exactly the problem with the class, a class that excel at 1v1 won't find much use in a game that disencourage 1v1 and try to move away from it, regardless the class is really good in PvP but need better improvement in PvE. i don't necessarily agree with this post suggestions, but rogue superiority in PvP shouldn't hinder their progress in PvE.

26 minutes ago, Ogull said:

this is exactly the problem with the class, a class that excel at 1v1 won't find much use in a game that disencourage 1v1 and try to move away from it, regardless the class is really good in PvP but need better improvement in PvE. i don't necessarily agree with this post suggestions, but rogue superiority in PvP shouldn't hinder their progress in PvE.

Thats why i agreed with the frenzy change except it shouldnt do aoe. It's single target dps and chiefs are aoe. Except atm they probably have higher single target dps but that would be fixed with giving frenzy some critical damage for example.

5 hours ago, Raislin said:

No, dodge on rogues is already stupid good.

Isnt stupid because is our defensive skill, because Rogues not haves a shield or can increase our parry, and dodge + resist sounds good for remove stuns from warlocks, druids, rangers and shamans

No, single target kick is already bad enough so unless you make the effect like -15% accu instead of -45% thats just terrible.

when I said aoe -15%? still in -45% for pvps nobody uses critical hits because is useless and accuracy in pvps is the principal problem of rogues
I prefer AoE kick -45% accu, than melee, AoE sounds nice pvp vs players who can spam minions. Druids Templars and Charmers. is nice too vs rangers or hunters because is hard put kick with many stun too. and Range > Melee in this 2d game

No, increasing 3 stats from 1 skill is stupid (i guess damage isnt a stat but thats not the point)

ok see this

Rage.JPG.7ae02c660287428b08fcac7efb2b710a.JPG

is stupid no?
is passive but is a skill

No, but not being able to be parried from stealth sounds nice, but no buffs to the stun % because rogues can perma cc now if built for stun.

1 Stun build is useless, because no dodge = paper, and dodge build = be perma stunned = dead. If you not tested rogues skills builds so you cant understand

2 Resistance exist in this game, warden, mage, blade dancers, seeker's talent, and resistance passive guild bonus and resistances runes that increases parameter.

Well maybe i suppose but tricky is already a really good skill so idk about buffing it.

I not said need "buff" I said need fix, rogues cant heal with if they no puts poison debuff 1st.

Frenzy rework to make it more useful for pve is fine but adding aoe damage to it is a nono.

Rogue is a 1v1 character so i have no idea why people want to make it more useful for groups. Just make another character or join a guild that doesn't care.

???! I think you dont care

everyone knows the game changed to much to groups or gvgs, or exist arena 1x1?🤣
2x2, 3x3, seals, 5x5, Mermen Trials

Bladedancers can stun aoe and is melee character 1v1

Seeker is the new counter of rogues and they can aoe dmg

Charmer put many dodgs birds and can aoe dmg with skill and talent

Adding many rogues players moved to seekers because are better in attack strenght, shield and speed run and others bonuses etc, in low words this class is dead, nobody likes use this class, only new players with the reason rogue can use invisible and isnt sentinel, or is good in arenas -17 lvl because can stun enemies with gouge, not like seeker because they needs Sun net

Rogues needs +area skills in teammates or is a useless char, and ricochet isnt good too :/ 1/4 is low dmg only works for vamp a bit, and isnt a fast skill, need click and select enemy, and select enemy takes time because can stay 2-5-50 mobs/players in the same square, and if you get stun in pvp rip

Edited by Kyrai
delete image clan's help

1- No .. The dodge is the best for a damage character, and the rogue is the only one who can take advantage of this.

2- The idea is strange ..
It feels like the only change is that it would work in aoe,
Also it would still be useless in gvg (if it is what you want it for), and in pvp it would be 100% perma dodge, as ultra instinct ..

3-No ... just accuracy and penetration is enough

4-No ... The rogue only needs 3 seconds of stun to remove at least half of the life points in pvp, also in combination with gouge and trickiest skill, it is almost a permanent stun

5-I do not see the sense to improve this skill that is currently very good

6- All good until you mentioned bleeding, I suggest reducing the skill's current debuff to 5% would be the best, the seeker also has this debuff

I only see no no no and no
nobody use rogue character all of yours are ELFS
wait bd nerf pls and buff rogue
I love all that bonuses I put 9/10

1 Yes bcs in pvp rogues lose Dodge parameter and resistance is good for pve bcs not haves shield
2 Is a good idea is balanced for gvgs or 5x5 or pvps vs charmers

3 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

3-No ... just accuracy and penetration is enough

Are you kidding?? so how rogues can use speed attack? you are elf, delete bd speed they are tanks no dmgs so :suspicious1:

3 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

4-No ... The rogue only needs 3 seconds of stun to remove at least half of the life points in pvp, also in combination with gouge and trickiest skill, it is almost a permanent stun

Flurry of steel is 2 seconds :suspicious1:is super useless how you can call it permastun?, and sounds nice combo bcs I hate when enemy blocks dodge or parry everthing, and 2 seconds with a combo for only ignore parry sounds nice :shake-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Ok trickiest need a fix I tested it too when I put poison and I never get heal bcs hunter or another rogue removes my combo heal :suspicious1: I hate it is cause of many of my deaths

and I like that reworked frenzy and the name :teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

idk but I only show many rogues haters here :shake-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:for me all these buffs and fix rewors are fine

rogue is super useless in gvgs come EU-Emerald make a rogue and see how they rejects you for chiefstains or aoe dmgs

I have a full 10 rogue and i see no reason for basically any of these besides pve buffs.. lol

Also bitterness is a trash buff skill, only good thing about it is that its a passive. You wanted damage accuracy and penetration all of which are great in pvp. Rangers cant really use dodge because of how they need to distribute skillpoints so + dodge from it is terrible as well and of course crit is useless.

Edited by Raislin

6 hours ago, Zedeght said:

I only see no no no and no
nobody use rogue character all of yours are ELFS
wait bd nerf pls and buff rogue
I love all that bonuses I put 9/10

1 Yes bcs in pvp rogues lose Dodge parameter and resistance is good for pve bcs not haves shield
2 Is a good idea is balanced for gvgs or 5x5 or pvps vs charmers

Are you kidding?? so how rogues can use speed attack? you are elf, delete bd speed they are tanks no dmgs so :suspicious1:

Flurry of steel is 2 seconds :suspicious1:is super useless how you can call it permastun?, and sounds nice combo bcs I hate when enemy blocks dodge or parry everthing, and 2 seconds with a combo for only ignore parry sounds nice :shake-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Ok trickiest need a fix I tested it too when I put poison and I never get heal bcs hunter or another rogue removes my combo heal :suspicious1: I hate it is cause of many of my deaths

and I like that reworked frenzy and the name :teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

idk but I only show many rogues haters here :shake-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:for me all these buffs and fix rewors are fine

rogue is super useless in gvgs come EU-Emerald make a rogue and see how they rejects you for chiefstains or aoe dmgs

You take for granted that I have not played with Rogue for not agreeing with you ...

1- keep in mind that people ask for balance, this means that if the rogue gets resistance the seeker will do the same

2- I still don't understand how this will help in gvg / wars.

3- HE  mentioned penetration, dmg, and accuracy, a skill with 3 buffs is unacceptable
also the barbarian has a slight increase in speed as well, being a "tank", he has a lot of damage too. is on the same footing as the bladedancer with the difference that the BD is no longer a tank.

4-If you know how to combine them, you can keep someone at bay under the effect of stun, and in case you fail, the dodge is useful there ... dodge that HE  want to change for resistance. (just ignoring parry sounds good .)

5-This would be fixed by increasing the duration of the poison and that it only works if you put the poison

to finish, yes .. I have played on both sides and with all the available classes.
and no .. I have no favoritism for any class or faction:come_on:

Edited by Kaesarz

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2021 at 9:55 PM, Kaesarz said:

1- keep in mind that people ask for balance, this means that if the rogue gets resistance the seeker will do the same

Seekers haves resistance with this knowledge update

seeker.thumb.JPG.1db5d028d689af94920cceb5b59cf5c7.JPG

2- I still don't understand how this will help in gvg / wars.

with resist + aoe kick can decrease 45% accuracy to 7 players and resist Templar's Reverse flow, these Templars only spam that vortex and that perjudicates all melee characters for touch flag or kill enemies

3- HE  mentioned penetration, dmg, and accuracy, a skill with 3 buffs is unacceptable
also the barbarian has a slight increase in speed as well, being a "tank", he has a lot of damage too. is on the same footing as the bladedancer with the difference that the BD is no longer a tank.

Bd is a damage char not works now like a tank, with heavy armor can reduces all damage incoming with resilence, and more with the new Knowledge with each parry vs melee characters

Bd.thumb.JPG.56f39606431dde6979b3859e3747124e.JPG

Ok 3 bonuses skills is insane but if we compares another classes they can debuff us 2 parameters and buff 1 so in totally are 3 skills.
and attending back to rogue they needs penetration and not CD, because if you going exterminate needs accuracy speed and penetration.
I prefer remove CD from this skill and decrease all CD skills because haves a long time for use. And repeating with guild CD passive, extermination isnt permanent skill like Hunter or Seeker, exists lakes, and need more CD for make permanent bonus this skill 4/4.

4-If you know how to combine them, you can keep someone at bay under the effect of stun, and in case you fail, the dodge is useful there ... dodge that HE  want to change for resistance. (just ignoring parry sounds good .)

that skill at 4/4 is a bit useless because is affected by block parry dodge and resist, and make that skill usefull is hard because you need change cristals
 for make it useful,
- for ignore dodge need accuracy and that delete speed attack penetration critical dmg and Cooldown
- If you go cool down nice you can recharge that skill fast but can failed many times

- Adding nobody uses Frenzy I not have because is a suicide skill and not works vs pvp.

- Adding is 80% 4/4 chance to stun and passive guild + resistance runes can low the chance for stun (I mean resist) and with 3%-8% is like 30% resist:kill-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

- so parameters if chance of stun of this skill are really very low to apply to enemy and worst if are 2 seconds of time stun need increase.
- and Rogue isn't permastun character have a long time of stun but isnt perma stun

- If you go vs ranger or hunter, them stuns cannot be dodge parried or blocked since the lasts rework changes

5-This would be fixed by increasing the duration of the poison and that it only works if you put the poison

Increase poison = rip and cant make "perma stun combo" because are only 4 periodical hits with trickiest + flurry is 6 seconds of stun and when you going use gouge probably poison still working in the enemy

and no .. I have no favoritism for any class or faction:come_on:

:derpina1:..........

On 10/31/2021 at 1:00 AM, Kyrai said:

Extermination

Energy Expense: Like 4/4 26 Units

Cooldown: 25 seconds (I decrease cd time because the cd of this skill not haves a permanent effect, so need cd in armor, and if I make this I lose Accuracy and Speed)

Add: Effect Penetration 10% Accuracy 8% and Increase dmg 10%-15% I prefer 10% for test

so if your problem is CD then why not suggest to make the extermination as energy consumption skill, since rogue is the only lightweight user without mana consumption, RIGHT? (ofc BD is also heavy user not counted)

On 10/31/2021 at 1:00 AM, Kyrai said:

Flurry of Steel

Increase chance stun 90%

Combo: If you are in under effect Stealth ignores parry effect (like surprise attack who can parry a knife?)

Poisonus Blades + Trickiest Technique

Fix Healing from enemies, I cant heal if hunter or another rogue puts poison in boss 1st than me, so I need put poison 1st for get heal

Frenzy

Everyone wants rework me not sorry (:

is -1 skill for me and was nice for my hotkeys panel more space (:

and this skill is only for pve mode not pvp or hybrid critical hits not works in pvp mode (:

but in pvp is only usefull rogue vs rogue is nice for decrease dodge from your enemy so the oportunity for him is make +dmg to you so I saw this balanced

but we are in 2021 not seekers exists and this skill vs them is super useless

vvvvvMy idea for this is vvvv

Killers instinct (Renamed Frenzy)

Increase critical hit parameter to 15% 4/4 and critical hit dmg to 5%

and enemies inside in the area of effect 3x3 gets bleeding of 30% of dmg base

PvE: Unlimited  PvP: 4/4 5 Players

ROGUE.JPG.3a816342d0f2059a03c7b7ee3f2b9a29.JPGCHIEF.JPG.42c9dba6acfe314d3bc82173a7a65311.JPG

I upload these Images because rogue and chief classes haves the sames parameters in selection char, which is a lie when you play them, because the chieftain is a thousand times better than the rogue.

Cause of it many rogue players moved to chieftains ):

PD: sorry for my edits and bad English I speak Spanish (:

Edited by Datebayo

9 hours ago, Datebayo said:

so if your problem is CD then why not suggest to make the extermination as energy consumption skill, since rogue is the only lightweight user without mana consumption, RIGHT? (ofc BD is also heavy user not counted)

no because it would be a nerf
you need to study the other damage characters
Seeker: Inspiration
Hunter: Mountain Instincts                                     :dunno:

Ranger: Bitterness (Passive)

all those increase attack speed without energy consumption
and compare seeker buffs vs rogue:
seeker passive class faction Increases character's maximum Energy by 10% (Spirituality)

and rogue is increases character's Health by 4% (Mountain's power)

seekers can use exacerbation with that passive without problems, instead hunters consume a lot of energy, and for that the relic is put to both classes
and rogue with energy consumption skill need reworks 1 basic skill and increase attack strength and penetration parameters with others skills actives passives

45 minutes ago, Fabr said:

These people want to make rogue a god:surprised1:

Bd Is a resist God, Templar is stun heal god, warden is block heal god, Rogue cant be God? ........ Dodge heal god? :O

2 hours ago, Kyrai said:

no because it would be a nerf
you need to study the other damage characters
Seeker: Inspiration
Hunter: Mountain Instincts                                     :dunno:

Ranger: Bitterness (Passive)

all those increase attack speed without energy consumption
and compare seeker buffs vs rogue:
seeker passive class faction Increases character's maximum Energy by 10% (Spirituality)

and rogue is increases character's Health by 4% (Mountain's power)

seekers can use exacerbation with that passive without problems, instead hunters consume a lot of energy, and for that the relic is put to both classes
and rogue with energy consumption skill need reworks 1 basic skill and increase attack strength and penetration parameters with others skills actives passives

seeker is still spending a lot of energy, passive buff faction it is useless, especially when all the skills of the "chosen" spend too much energy per use.

an option would be, do extermination as passive  and that it works exactly  as "clan's help" increasing penetration, crit, speed.  + frenzy, as energy consumption, that increases strenght and critical damage, with a penalty of 5% damage taken at max level, just like the seeker

and everyone happy ..... perhaps :cat1:

23 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Bd Is a resist God, Templar is stun heal god, warden is block heal god, Rogue cant be God? ........ Dodge heal god? :O

yeah why not, like every dodge, rogue gets heal 40% of his physical dmg. no promlem 

• Kyrai changed the title to Massive Buff Balance for Rogue [EDITED]
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Kame said:

Dodge is already good, no need to change that. If you want so bad the resistance then why not go to elf and quit mc?

isnt good

- i wont comment, but it seems kinda exagerated for a basic skill

On 10/30/2021 at 7:00 PM, Kyrai said:

Smokescreen Reworked Kick in the Back

Usage range: 5x5 Area of Effect

Energy expense: Skill with mana consumptiom

Reduces parameter Accuracy 15% - 25% - 35% - 45 - 55%

Adding: every succesfull autoattack to the enemy gets again the debuff

Note: It is the strong defense skill of the rogue, it is not even dodge, a rogue practically puts dodge on the armor and puts this skill at 5/5 and does a few dodges, but in the pvp mode against many being melee it does not work, so why It works, it must be in the area of effect, it must also reduce the precision quite a lot by 55% to the maximum, because other characters damage such as the ranger all the precision is increased, this makes the dodge absurd and that is why all the hits hit it, also if Come, the enemy would have 5% precision left, which if you have the dodge activated it would only serve 10% at 1/5, and if it is at 5/5 you would only have 20% dodge. He also added that each hit of the rogue's auto-attacks returns to the enemy the effect of lowering the precision, this is in the case of bladedancers that have a considerably high precision, in addition to reducing the dodge parameter, and it would help a lot to remove the 3 loads resistors in case they do not remove it, it also works for the mermen armor, which always removes the debuff and waiting for the cd makes it useless. It is also a range of 5x5, which is considerably short, because it would be 2 yards of space to the enemy at the moment it is applied, but if the enemy receives a hit he gets the debuff of lowering his accuracy. it's like the exacerbation of the seeker

Also smokescreen is literally nerfed because it is for 1 use only, it does the effect to 7 enemies maximum in area, but these can have the debuff if they are auto-attacked

this is... too much

Extermination

Cooldown: 20 seconds max level

Add: Effect Penetration 10%-13%-15%-18% and Increase damage 5%-10%-15%-20%

Note: The cd is excessively high that forces you to put a cd in your helmet and boots and even so the effect is not permanent like the other damage classes, so it must be reduced to 20 seconds, so as not to have gaps in attack speed in the Fights that only appear because you are stunned sounds better, I also added 18% penetration because it would have Smokescreen's energy consumption ability, and with how little the character hits and how slow in DPS.

are you just combining a certain skill wich is already strong taking the side effect it gives....

Trickiest Technique

Add: Decreases enemy's attack speed parameter 10%-15%-20%-30%

Note: Stun has many failures in pvp but many, plus it has many counters such as Block, Parry, Dodge and Resistance. So if it can be defended by the enemies, why put 90% chance stun?, I do not see it very useful in itself honestly, also the ability should have a parameter to reduce the attack speed of the enemy after the stun, this is for be able to deal damage class against them and not die from auto-attacks as easily as seeker or blade dancer. And adding lowering the attack speed of the blade dancer would be the best thing that could be done to do battle with them, because it is not fair that this class has a counter for all of them, the attack speed of the rogue is high but if it goes axes it is slow, and if Daggers do not hurt, and if sap reduces the damage and the attack speed is a very strong skill also that you will be under the effect of paralysis which is annoying not being able to do anything

Now why the stun time it has to be 3.5 seconds and not 4? explained are 3 seconds of stun plus 1 bad addition that does not work

dosent the skill already enought? i can only MAYBE see this on warden's shield trow or barbarian's shieldbash

you know what, i just say you're cleary exagerating in all the combination of things, i would've understod if them were minor buffs but you're asking to make 2 skills strong as an expert skill, have one skill have also the effect of another one, or in general make them insane to an point thier strenght is basicaly 2 skills together, remember that the basic skills are meant for the early/mid game, you cant ask to make a skill wich has already proven in single target to be stupidly strong  with the right equipment into an area of effect wich also other teammates can abuse, you can also have our friend shaman apply totem of weakness wich decreases accuracy or a chieftian use its plegue rat wich both decrease the accuracy of enemy on area, rogue is evidently based for single picks and please consider such things when asking for rebalance, you can make combos with other classes of the game in order to gain great effects, no need of making classes a war machine

https://wsdb.xyz/calc/en/51392

Rogue is a "damage" class, and the damage itself is slow or low, look at the link's stats and add 35% speed, it doesn't reach 60%, and as the main weapon is an axe, it makes it slow in attack. To be good and useful in attack speed you must put a sword or a dagger, https://wsdb.xyz/calc/en/51374. It does not reach 60% but since it is a sword it attacks faster and if it is a dagger better, but the dagger does very little damage unless it is the spring one that compensates the auto-attacks, but what do I do with 5 seconds of stun in auto-attack? if the seeker has more time with his stuns.

Accuracy Maximum is 50%
25% dodge - 50% accuracy = -25% dodge

50% accuracy - 55% accuracy = -5% accuracy

-5 accuracy + 25% dodge = "30% dodge"

30% dodge + 16.4% = 46.4%

Dodge Maximum is 60%

And rogue PvP build is dodge 1/5 cause of stuns, so is 36.4% dodge, is good for put vampirism in accessories like a real damage class

Explained, Active skill 7 enemies gets -55% accuracy for 15 seconds only, and auto attacks gives to 1 enemy the debuff again is better than spam Kick each time

Also, how problematic is it for each auto attack to reduce your accuracy again? If all the time they are going to be stunning, and you spamming skills, nobody says anything with the seeker skill, where everyone makes the same ERROR of moving, when moving you get trapped in the animation of walking and you can not do anything, while the seeker kills you to self-attacks.

57 minutes ago, lore said:

you know what, i just say you're cleary exagerating in all the combination of things, i would've understod if them were minor buffs but you're asking to make 2 skills strong as an expert skill, have one skill have also the effect of another one, or in general make them insane to an point thier strenght is basicaly 2 skills together, remember that the basic skills are meant for the early/mid game, you cant ask to make a skill wich has already proven in single target to be stupidly strong  with the right equipment into an area of effect wich also other teammates can abuse, you can also have our friend shaman apply totem of weakness wich decreases accuracy or a chieftian use its plegue rat wich both decrease the accuracy of enemy on area, rogue is evidently based for single picks and please consider such things when asking for rebalance, you can make combos with other classes of the game in order to gain great effects, no need of making classes a war machine

I know all the classes I have read their skills and everything, and personally it is not worth doing those "combos" with the other classes, and it is not only taking in the GvG field but also sand, in a few words according to you, you are forcing that a rogue must be with 1 shaman, 1 necro and 1 chief always so that it is "exaggerated", the chief's rat is for the same and that it is independent, and if it is okay for the classes to make combos as druid and ranger that increases much penetration, but the ranger himself is independent and does not necessarily need that. And the fear totem should go down is the damage not the accuracy :sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

And the rogue must also have the right to be a war machine, nobody says anything when the ranger has 2 periodic damage and 3 long-range skills and a skill that allows him to do a "burst" damage that combining EVERYTHING can kill you with everything the combo or leave you with 20%-30% of your hp, which in survival is too low

2 hours ago, lore said:

you cant ask to make a skill wich has already proven in single target to be stupidly strong  with the right equipment into an area of effect wich also other teammates can abuse

2 Rogues vs:
Blade Dancers (Hard 1v1 - Hard in groups)

Rangers (Hard 1v1 - Very Hard in groups)

Druids (Hard 1v1 - Very Hard in groups)

Charmers (Hard 1v1 - Hard in groups)

Barbarians (Medium 1v1 - Hard in groups)

Paladins (Easy 1v1 - Hard in groups)

Templars (Medium - Hard 1v1 - Very Hard in groups)

Necromancers (Easy - Medium 1v1 - Hard in groups if they are experts)

Mages (Medium - Hard 1v1 - Hard in groups)

Wardens (Medium - Hard 1v1 - Very Hard in groups)

Hunters (Medium 1v1 - Medium - Hard in groups)

I don't understand what you mean by abuse if the other classes abuse the skills too :haha:

2 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Rogue is a "damage" class, and the damage itself is slow or low, look at the link's stats and add 35% speed, it doesn't reach 60%, and as the main weapon is an axe, it makes it slow in attack. To be good and useful in attack speed you must put a sword or a dagger, https://wsdb.xyz/calc/en/51374. It does not reach 60% but since it is a sword it attacks faster and if it is a dagger better, but the dagger does very little damage unless it is the spring one that compensates the auto-attacks, but what do I do with 5 seconds of stun in auto-attack? if the seeker has more time with his stuns.

Accuracy Maximum is 50%

Dodge Maximum is 60%

And rogue PvP build is dodge 1/5 cause of stuns, so is 36.4% dodge, is good for put vampirism in accessories like a real damage class

Explained, Active skill 7 enemies gets -55% accuracy for 15 seconds only, and auto attacks gives to 1 enemy the debuff again is better than spam Kick each time

Also, how problematic is it for each auto attack to reduce your accuracy again? If all the time they are going to be stunning, and you spamming skills, nobody says anything with the seeker skill, where everyone makes the same ERROR of moving, when moving you get trapped in the animation of walking and you can not do anything, while the seeker kills you to self-attacks.

I know all the classes I have read their skills and everything, and personally it is not worth doing those "combos" with the other classes, and it is not only taking in the GvG field but also sand, in a few words according to you, you are forcing that a rogue must be with 1 shaman, 1 necro and 1 chief always so that it is "exaggerated", the chief's rat is for the same and that it is independent, and if it is okay for the classes to make combos as druid and ranger that increases much penetration, but the ranger himself is independent and does not necessarily need that. And the fear totem should go down is the damage not the accuracy :sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

And the rogue must also have the right to be a war machine, nobody says anything when the ranger has 2 periodic damage and 3 long-range skills and a skill that allows him to do a "burst" damage that combining EVERYTHING can kill you with everything the combo or leave you with 20%-30% of your hp, which in survival is too low

2 Rogues vs:

I don't understand what you mean by abuse if the other classes abuse the skills too :haha:

Seekers is also 1v1 on everything except pve, you overestimate his aoe skill. 

And... You want the rogue also works in auto-attacks? 

Why!!? It's a waste considering that their skill are a thousand times better than the seeker's skill.

Relying on auto-attacks isn't as cool as you paint it

You basically lose too much accuracy for more speed. Which is stupid because there is no point in being fast if you fail all the attacks

In addition to the fact that the seeker suffers from exaggerated consumption of energy, so they can not spam skill like the rogue, this gives the reason why it only serves with auto-attacks, and the truth is monotonous 

You want more damage?.. Use axes

Maybe it does not give you more speed but more damage in general

Just looks at the chieftain, he has a skill that provides him with speed when he can only use maces And freshly it does a lot of damage:fuck_that:

Don't expect the rogue to go alone against a group and survive to tell it. 

Literally no dmg character can do it

4 hours ago, Kyrai said:

1. use a combination of skills wich can deal way more than a series of auto attacks

2. dont ever expect to get high atk speed whiout using an set around it

4 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Accuracy Maximum is 50%

Dodge Maximum is 60%

you need to consider that not evrything has massive accuracy and im sure pepole made builds that runs around dodge, you're asking to achive it in combination of high resilience, ferocity and attack

4 hours ago, Kyrai said:

rogue must also have the right to be a war machine

no. and no class should have such right

4 hours ago, Kyrai said:

nobody says anything when the ranger has 2 periodic damage and 3 long-range skills and a skill that allows him to do a "burst" damage that combining EVERYTHING can kill you with everything the combo or leave you with 20%-30% of your hp, which in survival is too low

they cant hit what they cant see, and from what i know they arent that much tanky

4 hours ago, Kyrai said:

yes the combination is mostly probaly not worth it, but it can give an help, but consider you can have an you ally to directly stun the enemy for you in order to allow you to deal damage, wich dosent require to have 1 sham, necro and chief along with you, considering arena is minimun 2v2 and random encounters in the open world are a very different story 

4 hours ago, Kyrai said:

2 Rogues vs:

whats the point of this exactly?

4 hours ago, Kyrai said:

I don't understand what you mean by abuse if the other classes abuse the skills too

yes, they will

1 hour ago, Kaesarz said:

Seekers is also 1v1 on everything except pve, you overestimate his aoe skill. 

And... You want the rogue also works in auto-attacks? 

Why!!? It's a waste considering that their skill are a thousand times better than the seeker's skill.

Relying on auto-attacks isn't as cool as you paint it

You basically lose too much accuracy for more speed. Which is stupid because there is no point in being fast if you fail all the attacks

In addition to the fact that the seeker suffers from exaggerated consumption of energy, so they can not spam skill like the rogue, this gives the reason why it only serves with auto-attacks, and the truth is monotonous 

rogues can already work on high atk speed, but they can/need use other skills in order to achive a great dps as long the skill cast dosent cover too many attacks, honestly i dont see the fun of playing a class wich runs over time effects and then just going to autoattack

1 hour ago, Kaesarz said:

You want more damage?.. Use axes

Maybe it does not give you more speed but more damage in general

rogues have multiple skills for attacking wich are not completely trash

Only classes in the game that get maximum accuracy are rangers and mages, Against literally everyone else rogues have a skill that makes them near invulnerable to damage if they have a good set around it. 

For example i have 26.1% accuracy on my seeker and thats on the high side because i have the 4% accuracy boost from award set, 26-45 = -19 add to that rogues dodge which is going to be 60% after one dodge and i will miss attacks 80% of the time even though ive literally got among the best accuracy you can get in a pvp set. Kick in the back is stupid strong as it is, youd have to be out of your mind if you want a buff to it. You can already keep the debuff applied 100% of the time too anyway so not like the other person can even get a comeback if they cant stun you.

Also you can easily reach 70% speed using axes on a rogue without a single speed enchant. Which is by using the best speed skill in the game, extermination.

And before you go "but muh skillpoints arent enough for everything", well no shit be glad you have too many good skills to put points into. Some classes still have garbage for pvp skills so they kinda suck in general and seekers have to use auto attack builds to be any good and building a proper auto attack build for pvp is not cheap.