[2021.10.30] Game servers restart

Holmes

• Developer

news_2_1200x630.png

Dear players!

Please note that tomorrow, 2021/10/30, at 10:30 CEST, the game servers will be restarted. Following the reboot, the following changes will be made:

• fixed the error due to which Orlandina in the dungeons of the Horror Circus could send the player to a cage even if they had the highest amount of aggression to the boss; 
  • fixed the error due to which the character could be left in Orlandina’s cage in the dungeons of the Horror Circus, without a way to exit it;
  • fixed the error that led to the client crashing upon opening the new “Effects” tab;
  • fixed errors and inconsistencies in the quests on the Horror Circus territory;
  • fixed the incorrect display of the "Mystery of the Long Nights" event name in the activity center;
  • fixed the incorrect conditions of fulfilling the achievement "Got Spare Change?".

The game will be unavailable for approximately 15 minutes.

Also, do not forget that used elixirs and minions will be paused, and the seeker's stamina will be returned if the player is in the dungeon at the time of the restart.

We ask you not to plan anything important during this period and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

AIGRIND

• Holmes pinned this topic
2 hours ago, Holmes said:
  • fixed the error due to which Orlandina in the dungeons of the Horror Circus could send the player to a cage even if they had the highest amount of aggression to the boss; 

Nice! Tanks no longer to be caged :dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

When fix the error that the boss lvl32 heals each time get a block, like warden? Is very hard kill a boss with 300-350k hp, if have 10k/300k it heals like 25-30k hp, and answer me this, do you think I'll never make a block with 30k hp? Is impossible

Edited by Zedeght

1 hour ago, Zedeght said:

When fix the error that the boss lvl32 heals each time get a block, like warden? Is very hard kill a boss with 300-350k hp, if have 10k/300k it heals like 25-30k hp, and answer me this, do you think I'll never make a block with 30k hp? Is impossible

Use damage that cant be blocked so i believe aoe and if youre on mc side necro poison shield

fix when removing someone from party that is  inside of tower time keeps counting for others membres, this happen when this person that is inside left the game.

The boss of horror dungeon is still to hard to kill even if you have a little bit nerfed. Yesterday I dead four times even if I were in a good party. 

I can understand that some people have mermen equipments and the dungeon has been studied for this, but not all people use those. 

Horror should be an funny event but personally talking I can't spend stams (and money) for losing in dungeon. Try to remove spiders or cocoons then, please. 

8 minutes ago, Liidert said:

The boss of horror dungeon is still to hard to kill even if you have a little bit nerfed. Yesterday I dead four times even if I were in a good party. 

I can understand that some people have mermen equipments and the dungeon has been studied for this, but not all people use those. 

Horror should be an funny event but personally talking I can't spend stams (and money) for losing in dungeon. Try to remove spiders or cocoons then, please. 

did you die because of the boss damage or because your party members didnt destroy the cocoon fast enough because there is plenty of time to destroy it

1 minute ago, Jcbreff said:

did you die because of the boss damage or because your party members didnt destroy the cocoon fast enough because there is plenty of time to destroy it

Well, boss keeps on stunning and about cocoons sometimes are hidden by mobs and boss. Too many spiders attack the party...

14 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Usa el daño que no se puede bloquear, así que creo aoe y si estás en el escudo de veneno necro del lado mc

Anyway if the boss make block with 70-80k hp he heals like 10/15k imagine down 80k hp of the boss with just aoe skills, is very hard...

3 hours ago, Liidert said:

Bueno, el jefe sigue siendo impresionante y los capullos a veces están ocultos por turbas y jefes. Demasiadas arañas atacan la fiesta ...

The boss isn't hard to kill, just need a tank, and a warden or paladin is very good for that dungeon, I think having 1 warden, 1 druid or priest, 1 ranger, 1 blade dancer and maybe 1 templar is good for go

• Holmes unpinned this topic