lose item after use shit saphire

Kid

This needs to change, i bought miracle coins and lose items amplifying. I lost 2 items and i want them back. This was a bad part of the update. You shouldnt lose items for this feature. Its not fun watching what you worked for go down just dissapear. Devs please fix or i quit and am not paying for miracle coins anymore.

KUZZZZZMMMMMMIIIIIIZZZZZZ!!!! WHY U MAKE ITEM LOST IF AMPLIFY FAILED? WHY NOT JUST MAKE IT 50% BROKEN ONLY? SO PLAYERS WHO LOST WPN CAN STILL FARM FOR GOLD TO REPAIR. WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF NO WEAPON NO GOLD???????? THE WEAPON LOST AFTER FAIL AMPLIFY, SO PLAYERS LIKE THIS WILL QUIT THE GAME SOON

Shit sphire and pay with real money  :facepalm: i lose 2 item  :cray: my boot and knife  :cray: admin u take very much money  :bad: bad update

i found bug when use [ sign of imperishability ] ,,after amplify fail,,we lose item,,

fix that pliss,, in there said protects from amplificattion failure effect : lose item,,

cek in char strawberry she lose item after use that item,,

i found bug when use [ sign of imperishability ] ,,after amplify fail,,we lose item,,

fix that pliss,, in there said protects from amplificattion failure effect : lose item,,

cek in char strawberry she lose item after use that item,,

true i gave straw that imperish n she used it..it nomore in her bag now too n her staff gone wtf...

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: no bug, everything work just  :pleasantry: perfect :pleasantry: hehe :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: no bug, everything work just  :pleasantry: perfect :pleasantry: hehe :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

let kuzmitch cek that,,im not asking to you :diablo:

Hope all elf lose bg gear and weapon that would be hilarious :lol: and quit buying those spheres what if new island comes with more armour and weapons you will have to sell it anyways if you buy its gonna be waste unless its final stage of the game this should been added at last  phase to early for this feature every few updates you will have to spend over 5000mc buy if your planning to play this game for next 3-4 years :crazy: Callie & taizi would have ruled this game

Hope all elf lose bg gear and weapon that would be hilarious :lol: and quit buying those spheres what if new island comes with more armour and weapons you will have to sell it anyways if you buy its gonna be waste unless its final stage of the game this should been added at last  phase to early for this feature every few updates you will have to spend over 5000mc buy if your planning to play this game for next 3-4 years :crazy: Callie & taizi would have ruled this game

callie has all gears n wepons at lvl10...showed on chat ;D ....on the stave its lvl 0=98 moon...now lvl 10=202 moon....nice arena partner ;D

callie has all gears n wepons at lvl10...showed on chat ;D ....on the stave its lvl 0=98 moon...now lvl 10=202 moon....nice arena partner ;D

whats the use no fun in that he can only challenge himself nobody else he wont get anything but if someone kills him he would get automatic respect (common player) and its not him playing its the money that is that's why ppl quit and taizi would play the game not buy it like callie does........!!!!

• 11 months later...

;D f...  ;D ...

;D ;D f......f.. f... ;D ;D

I lost my new arena 17 lvl weapon ;D ;D . Got only today. ;D ;D . Used to make sword +1. :yahoo:  Then press again and ... ;D ;D .... ITEM CHAMPION ESTOS IS LOST. ;D ;D F...... F....... ;D ;D f...me, bcz i  so sad, life is ruined anyway ;D ;D .

Used many miracles, by paying to aigrind, but aigrind made me feel f...'d up ;D . Ithought we are friends ;D ;D  but after this ;D ;D ...i stop buying miracles  ;D ;D    +1 lost? well i scr..'d  ;D

;D f...  ;D ...

I lost my new arena 17 lvl weapon ;D ;D . Got only today. ;D ;D . Used to make sword +1. :yahoo:  Then press again and ... ;D ;D .... ITEM CHAMPION ESTOS IS LOST. ;D ;D F...... F....... ;D ;D f...me, bcz i  so sad, life is ruined anyway ;D ;D .

Used many miracles, by paying to aigrind, but aigrind made me feel f...'d up ;D . Ithought we are friends ;D ;D  but after this ;D ;D ...i stop buying miracles  ;D ;D    +1 lost? well i scr..'d  ;D

LMFAO I cried because i was laughing so hard. THis is SOOO FUNNY. +1 for sure. All those smiles damn that was f... ;D funny

LMFAO I cried because i was laughing so hard. THis is SOOO FUNNY. +1 for sure. All those smiles damn that was f... ;D funny

He didn't lose it trying to make it +1, he lost it trying to make it +2.

And yes it's funny why people don't use signs  :facepalm:

It's like throwing a knife up and hoping it doesn't fall ontop of you xd

He didn't lose it trying to make it +1, he lost it trying to make it +2.

And yes it's funny why people don't use signs  :facepalm:

It's like throwing a knife up and hoping it doesn't fall ontop of you xd

lmfao dude I  was talking about karma but all in all i get what your saying. You see his reaction hes like

;D f...  ;D ...

I lost my new arena 17 lvl weapon ;D ;D . Got only today. ;D ;D . ;D f...me, bcz i  so sad, life is ruined anyway ;D ;D .

Im still cracking up.

lmfao dude I  was talking about karma but all in all i get what your saying. You see his reaction hes like

Oh, thought you thought what I thought you thought, and ikr xdd