[2021.10.29] Changes in dungeons of the Horror Circus

LeeLoo

• Administrators

Информационное сообщение.png

Warriors!

Please note the adjustments in dungeons of the Horror Circus:

• The frequency of use cocoons during the fight with Orlandina has been reduced by 50% (for all dungeons);
  • The maximum amount of Orlandina's health has been reduced by ≈20% (depending on the level of the dungeon);
  • The health level of Orlandina, upon loss of which she will imprison a character in the cage, has been increased from 20% to 30% (for all dungeons);
  • Reduced the amount of health for player copies during the battle with Orlandina;
  • Some of the monsters have been weakened (for the dungeons Sinister Puppet's Estate (level 24) and Terrible Puppet's Estate (level 28)).

Additionally the following changes were made:

• fixed a bug due to which duration of negative effects on monsters decreased;

This list of changes has already been implemented in the game, no additional activities will be required for this.

Enjoy your game!

AIGRIND

Can we have them spiders attack the target with full aggro against the boss? The spiders spawn in a scattered position and attack the nearest target. Not every player is high amp and they get melted when 2 spiders attacking them.

ok, but still some players are still having difficulty, in passing the dungeon, i'm +10 i'm tense difficulty, now imagine a player who isn't +10? i still think i need but

1 hour ago, Mewtwo said:

ok, but still some players are still having difficulty, in passing the dungeon, i'm +10 i'm tense difficulty, now imagine a player who isn't +10? i still think i need but

Are you trying with a group? With at least a tank and a healer?

Spider mobs attack closest character. Even with a pro tank in group it makes it sometimes borderline impossible to survive the boss fight. Lvl30 with +8 weapon and +6 everything else just gets melted almost instantly. 

3 hours ago, Hhaos said:

Spider mobs attack closest character. Even with a pro tank in group it makes it sometimes borderline impossible to survive the boss fight. Lvl30 with +8 weapon and +6 everything else just gets melted almost instantly. 

Only method I can think of is keeping the group tight. That way the tank can aoe aggro the spiders.

since the test server, I didn't find the dungeons difficult.
the big secret of this dungeon is simply to make a good group.
a tank, a healer, and 3 dmgs, of which 1 or 2 dmgs need to be focused on area damage. and 1 dmg can be single target, such as a rogue or seeker.

the pt you make, will determine your success in the dungeon.

51 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

since the test server, I didn't find the dungeons difficult.
the big secret of this dungeon is simply to make a good group.
a tank, a healer, and 3 dmgs, of which 1 or 2 dmgs need to be focused on area damage. and 1 dmg can be single target, such as a rogue or seeker.

the pt you make, will determine your success in the dungeon.

Even ranger and hunter are good aoe dmg to have. I do agree to have rogue and seeker. From my general analysis to make a painless run.

Tank: Must spam aggro and time their aoe

aggro. A healer minion if you have one. Keep the healer alive by aggro mobs from them. A tank not spamming aggro can put the whole pt in a critical situation.

Healer/support: Must keep the party alive. Heal the tank when hp < 50%(a good tank don't need to be heal spam). Other than that keep the buffs going and apply it to the right class. Use dmg skill when there's an opportunity. A healer/support spamming only dmg skills can put the whole pt in a critical situation.

Damage dealers: Aoe when the tank aoe aggro is used(if you die easily). Try to keep the healer/support alive when the mobs surrounding them. Don't worry about the tank, not your job. Not doing/spamming dmg and chatting with buddy can mitigate the time to finish dg in 1stam

It's simple tbh. But everyone must do their part.

My main hero is a Bd and I still have difficult to find a party because they prefer Seekers, Mage and Rangers...

This is not fair... all people want enjoing events...

5 minutes ago, Liidert said:

My main hero is a Bd and I still have difficult to find a party because they prefer Seekers, Mage and Rangers...

This is not fair... all people want enjoing events...

I find BD very useful for their aoe stun and sonic boom. I recommend hosting a pt if you haven't tried.

• Holmes unpinned this topic