kindest player

TheQuestion

And you appeared out of nowhere when you replied to me and whats your problem then? Sassy Girl stealing all the boys in warspear? take them idc because your such a ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ :snorlax:

Guys/girls,stop this useless fighting, its all about booze :drinks: :drinks:

And you appeared out of nowhere when you replied to me and whats your problem then? Sassy Girl stealing all the boys in warspear? take them idc because your such a ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ :snorlax:

Peace? Im not in vortex it was a long time ago ♥♥♥♥♥ and its your fault cuz you replied to me nope im not fake your the fake ass girl ♥♥♥♥♥ doesnt mean your pretty you can ass your ass :fool:  beside your the b1tch w-h-o-r-e

i just replying the favour,loser! Sorry,i am not such cheap person either to act fake and to be ugly prostitute in internet seeking attentuons like you did or still full on it or who name himself SEDUCE and later name Katrina which is not even your real name! :rofl:  writing comments and pricking your ugly nose every where which is annoying to watch your meaningless comments everywhere. And you ugly,stinky Onion get a life.Your poor way of writing manners shows true you and the way you think. God bless You! :sorry:  Kill your self..You're blocked!

P.s Moderators banned this guy again,it would be real glad.Sorry for the drama. lol

i just replying the favour,loser! Sorry,i am not such cheap person either to act fake and to be ugly prostitute in internet seeking attentuons like you did or still full on it or who name himself SEDUCE and later name Katrina which is not even your real name! :rofl:  writing comments and pricking your ugly nose every where which is annoying to watch your meaningless comments everywhere. And you ugly,stinky Onion get a life.Your poor way of writing manners shows true you and the way you think. God bless You! :sorry:  Kill your self..You're blocked!

P.s Moderators banned this guy again,it would be real glad.Sorry for the drama. lol

Why would they ban me when your the one who started it? :facepalm:  Drama Queen

Btw since this thread is for The Kindest player

Moderators can you delete these posts please.

Kindest Player? for me its Born,Ladygi,Mecha and more(i dont want to mention them)

plzz follow dis link to facebook and *like* my competition picture u see ty :drinks: :give_rose:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1530553877172338&set=o.367377380021665&type=1

Ultimecia - Zeuxelie & Pachen.. they both look for me at elfside ! :give_rose:

Pachen is Panchen?  ;D  Tubita #1 cute!

if u help somebody, they remember util u help them.... After that,, nobody knws u... I helped many mcs and forsaken players bt they dnt even exist now.. Coz they were elfs..

:diablo: bt honestly, nobody cares who is kind and helpful..

BCX I KNOW U AS GREAT PLAYER BUT FROM THE OTHER SIDE U DONT remember who did u helped  :blush: ;D

if u help somebody, they remember util u help them.... After that,, nobody knws u... I helped many mcs and forsaken players bt they dnt even exist now.. Coz they were elfs..

:diablo: bt honestly, nobody cares who is kind and helpful..

u helped me on my first character and i still remember  :clapping:

Ultimecia - Zeuxelie & Pachen.. they both look for me at elfside ! :give_rose:

Ambriel/Ambriella also Zeusxelie also Mehca.

ty guyz  :friends: sweetz

• 2 months later...