So this is what tournament is

Wizack

I dot care what anyone has to say about my guild or me. Clash of the guilds was ment for guilds going head to head right? Why do you have guild farm lower lvls for gp? I can understand dailies yeah np. But come on you dont have to have mcoins to be in tournament. In Royalty there is a number of people  who use symbian as Satpolpp says that the only reason why they go low level. We actually became a real guild who helps each other definitely those that can't afford tickets unity etc. We chose to run our tournaments the right way. You wanna know why they stopped giving out surprise chest because of people that made 30+ level 3 characters. They same ppl are using technique to hide from a real tournament. You can say im crying or I'm jealous but idc. I just wanted to vent because I'm one of those people that doesn't have massive amount of coins or high amps. Smh

If you was a bit smarter for tornament maybe u should hav did same for ur guild  :rofl:..btw gm "gifted" each player so we cant say  bad of it when people makinh their best of it :blush:

Well unliek most people on teh server im not a sheep, wether they do something about it is on them, but im no sheep... im gonna atleast voice my grievance to be heard........ so no i wont deal with it.... i will voic emy opinion and if your correct ill just take my large amount of game play money else where

If you was a bit smarter for tornament maybe u should hav did same for ur guild  :rofl: ..btw gm "gifted" each player so we cant say  bad of it when people makinh their best of it :blush:

I dont sacrifice my integrity, now am i gonna play a game style that is beneath my morale standard for the sake of winning, and you can retort by saying if u dont play the same way , maybe i should shut my mouth , but i dont know about you when theres sum injustice or a glitch in the so called matrix ... i stand up for what i believe no matter what the outcome... cheers mate

p.s. what you suggesting is beinga  conformist, is this was true in history and we did what ud suggest we'd all be speaking german....... where im from being a conformist is sum ♥♥♥♥♥ shit

ps. I give 2 shits about outcomes or prizes, my concern is ethics.....

I dot care what anyone has to say about my guild or me. Clash of the guilds was ment for guilds going head to head right? Why do you have guild farm lower lvls for gp? I can understand dailies yeah np. But come on you dont have to have mcoins to be in tournament. In Royalty there is a number of people  who use symbian as Satpolpp says that the only reason why they go low level. We actually became a real guild who helps each other definitely those that can't afford tickets unity etc. We chose to run our tournaments the right way. You wanna know why they stopped giving out surprise chest because of people that made 30+ level 3 characters. They same ppl are using technique to hide from a real tournament. You can say im crying or I'm jealous but idc. I just wanted to vent because I'm one of those people that doesn't have massive amount of coins or high amps. Smh

Clash of guilds: Bucket loads of money

Wouldnt waste time only to come first place and win. The real winners are the gms. Lmao. Imagine how much money they got from this update xD

Developers changed the spirit of guild/clans in warspear. Started with member restrictions to the richest guild wins ( tournaments ).

Back in the old days, clans use to be 30+ members and it use to be about unity, community, fun and the joining of like minded players. So few guilds are like this now days. It's all about guild points and tournaments now.

;D this is game for fun bro ...why u complaing??? :rofl:

the rich ppl .hmmm...maybe they have money n they can do it .and about lvl3 char :spiteful:

About satpolpp they make many many lvl3 for tour .ahh its np bro ..its they choice

royalty have many rich ppl exam : theduke ;) ..its choise not make u have problem .right :lol:

Developers changed the spirit of guild/clans in warspear. Started with member restrictions to the richest guild wins ( tournaments ).

Back in the old days, clans use to be 30+ members and it use to be about unity, community, fun and the joining of like minded players. So few guilds are like this now days. It's all about guild points and tournaments now.

Agree..now ppl only focus on winning n no much fun like long times where it was still a game

Sis :yahoo: lol why u telling them abt satpolpp affair? Its secret :blush: :rofl:

:unknw: i just dont understand why some ppl crying coz some guild popolrty?? :sorry:

ahhhhh....i just can sayy "GunZ always Good :lol:

Lol yurra is happy because guns is  in on it. Ifgunz and satpolpp played with integrity and royalty were the ones farming low level chars and taking away the point of the game and tournament, I'm pretty sure you all would be here crying, so save the bs lol. Spacekimg is right, I know GMs read posts and they should see this. Farming lvl 3 takes the whole point away, you become mindless robots leveling chars for prize. Its suppose to be about working together, arena together doing tower and etc playing as a guild. And someone earlier stated why don't you do the same, I don't think roygalty is that desperate or dull minded, they have players with integrity that won't stoop to satpolpp/gunz level. So unless you have some input that helps the situation, kee you're kissing up comments to satpolpp to yourselves.

Clash of guilds: Bucket loads of money

Wouldnt waste time only to come first place and win. The real winners are the gms. Lmao. Imagine how much money they got from this update xD

Your right.... Well i ahve a shit load of money to give the gms. but i like my money to compensate for sum shit, rather then my dollers be disrespected.....  The consumer and provider relationship dynamic has become under fire of late because devs r not respecting the ones that pays their bills...

I already started spending my war spear budget else where ... im slowly cutting off my funds to this game along witha group of my mc coin homies... unless we are heard

I am sympathtetic to ur greivence, yea first most is the community feel. Im lucky enough to be playing with really great guys who dont guild hop for selfish reasons 85 percent of  our guild r permenant fixtures which creates greater bonds. I have been here only a year so i dont know how it was before.. but i do think the game cost an absurd amount of money, but i do love this game so im willing to thrown down crazy money on it, which i know may be unfair for others, but at teh same tim ei do understand the devs objective, in any buisness u wanna expand and enlarge ur revenue stream while increasing new customer influx. They have a great buisness model, but they have bullshiut customer service......  I know as a professional product can only get u so far, customer srvice is a huge key to maintaining sucess.. and thsi is where war spear is dropping the ball.... me and a large group of players r really border lin eon quitting unles steh devs rectify teh tournament cheats.

;D this is game for fun bro ...why u complaing??? :rofl:

the rich ppl .hmmm...maybe they have money n they can do it .and about lvl3 char :spiteful:

About satpolpp they make many many lvl3 for tour .ahh its np bro ..its they choice

royalty have many rich ppl exam : theduke ;) ..its choise not make u have problem .right :lol:

Yes im all about free choices when we are talking about living life cuz we all have free will, But when one is invested into a game when teh objective is to clash with other guilds.... i expect sum clashing especially when the objective of the money is to get u aherad not behind.

everyone says its their choice deal with it.... these comments r so surface, does anyone have a deeper sense of consciousness and awareness..... theres a morale and ethical issue behind the situation if there wasnt i wouldnt be wasting my time responding to the numerous of ridiculous assertions.

Lol yurra is happy because guns is  in on it. Ifgunz and satpolpp played with integrity and royalty were the ones farming low level chars and taking away the point of the game and tournament, I'm pretty sure you all would be here crying, so save the bs lol. Spacekimg is right, I know GMs read posts and they should see this. Farming lvl 3 takes the whole point away, you become mindless robots leveling chars for prize. Its suppose to be about working together, arena together doing tower and etc playing as a guild. And someone earlier stated why don't you do the same, I don't think roygalty is that desperate or dull minded, they have players with integrity that won't stoop to satpolpp/gunz level. So unless you have some input that helps the situation, kee you're kissing up comments to satpolpp to yourselves.

PREACH ON PREACHER .. SOMEONE FINALLY GETS IT!!!!  THANK U BABY JESUS!

Either waste money

Either waste time

Either waste both.

~Batman

damn ..GunZ cant focus about tournament .ok???? We just focus about up lvl guild

Some ppl jelly n always talking about our guild .idk why ..so sad :cray: :cray: :cray:

damn ..GunZ cant focus about tournament .ok???? We just focus about up lvl guild

Some ppl jelly n always talking about our guild .idk why ..so sad :cray: :cray: :cray:

yuura right :) we Dont Car. About trophy we just focus gp to reach lvl 4 guild

yuura right :) we Dont Car. About trophy we just focus gp to reach lvl 4 guild

i always mrs. true and mrs.right  ..i tell the true

1. GunZ n satpolpp not focus about tropy just need gp

2.satpol etc make low lvl char for find gp(its they choice)

3.if gm angry .may gm tell them before tour

4.i think gm nope coz gm just silent about low lvl

5.why some ppl got jelly??

6.coz they cant

7.im sorry maybe im not true

8.good luck all n just have fun in Warspear Online

9.thank you

10.bye.. ;)

THis post is 4 two reasons. One to show the donkey on wc calling me out sayin im fronting on my bank roll.

And second.. show me sum love roland and snorlax......thsi is how i roll 24/7 on your game.... Im liek 100 mc coin users in one, cuz god has blessed me at the poker table in vegas. BUt on the realz guys show me love about this cheating . i pay you guys fat with my participation devs... so if you guys dont have access to my spending records on your game. this is how i roll.. maybe this should show why i expect a little more luv being a elite buyer. And i have no shame in being able to drop thousands on this game a year.....cuz like i said god has blessed me. anyone who has a problem with how i spend my money better go find a job or go to church.... and pray.... SO PLEASE DEVS BY SHOWING ME LUV BY RECTIFYING THIS GAME PLAY, YOU ARE ALSO SENDING A POSITIVE MESSAGE TO THE PLAYERS THAT PAY BILLS. aND YOUR ALSO INCREASING YOUR TOURNAMENT REVENUE, WHICH U GUYS DESERVE FOR ALL TEH HARD WORK U GUYS PUT IN IN CREATING TOURNAMENT...BY HELPING FIX THIS GLITCH YOUR HELPING YOUR SELF AND SENDING A REAL POSITIVE MESSAGE TO UR BEST CUSTOMERS .. THANK U AGAIN FOR UR TIME DEVS..MUCH LUV GOD BLESS.

94418_.png

:pleasantry: good theduke..

I DONT INTERACT WITH UNDERAGE GIRLS? BTW DIDNT U AND NASIB HAVE A ONLINE ROMANCE? HOW OLD R U?  11? 13 TOPS? AND NASIB IS HOW OLD? PEDOFILE MUCH?

I DONT INTERACT WITH UNDERAGE GIRLS? BTW DIDNT U AND NASIB HAVE A ONLINE ROMANCE? HOW OLD R U?  11? 13 TOPS? AND NASIB IS HOW OLD? PEDOFILE MUCH?

Lol u... She is a nice girl TheDuke... Dont jugde her like that...

Anyway, she is 19.