Jump to content

New 31 lvl arena


Vlawot
 Share

Recommended Posts

New 31 lvl arena need add this belt with block, blade dance have much parry helm and boots parry and skill parry, barbarian without skill parry and have skill block/items low stats block

 

20211026_140622.thumb.png.f521b8b8336f3e0f7b6a5457a262fc1e.png

Edited by Vlawot
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Vlawot said:

New 31 lvl arena need add this belt with block, blade dance have much parry helm and boots parry and skill parry, barbarian without skill parry and have skill block/items low stats block

 

20211026_140622.thumb.png.f521b8b8336f3e0f7b6a5457a262fc1e.png


That would be pretty decent.

Most arena items have Critical on them , which is absolutely trash on PvP unless you are a Healer, and even then , there are better options.

 

PvP Belts have to be changed to be as good as craft ones.

 

Greatness Set has to be changed to be as good as mermen Gear.

 

PvP weapons need better attributes to be as good as PvE ones with Ferocity.

Most PvP weapons also have critical which is terrible

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Arthas said:


That would be pretty decent.

Most arena items have Critical on them , which is absolutely trash on PvP unless you are a Healer, and even then , there are better options.

 

Both 1 belt critcal and 1 belt block 

 

like both boots why one belt? 😉 20211028_133806.thumb.jpg.6a1140dad092549f9aeb3fc5fbea3c78.jpg20211028_133732.thumb.jpg.ab191e1290773b8afaf8f7e21cf6d24a.jpg

Edited by Vlawot
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25% block wait soon 😉

 

If you want to be fair then screw the crit belt and make it parry instead, so theres a parry and block belt.

 

Make more item variations in general like hp speed resil boots and gloves etc.

 

Multiple weapon variations.

 

Or you know make all crafts and arena items customizable.

Cant make clever builds if pvp items only support one or two real builds.

Edited by Raislin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Raislin said:

Or you know make all crafts and arena items customizable.

I just want to make that belt with block for caster a reality without enchantment :Penguin2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

*meanwhile there's still a 14lv cloth armor with crit and hp, but not magic damage*

Edited by Azerbaizan
typo with fat fingers
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...