Jakov

We barbarians have two useful skills n u reduce power of one

i can not duckin believe it,wtf.

Im so duckin disapointed

give us our chop skill power back

nabijem vas na djoku

Rangers were already hard for barbs, now more harder

BDs were equal, now BDs got more power and barbs lost some power

Shamans got more heal, and we lost the extra damage which somewhat decresed their heals

Druids, we use to be able to kill, but now,,huh

Rogues, would be still able kill rogues, (cuz barb skills are anti rogues), and rogues also got weaker.

lol ranger strong??you wrong ranger blessing is chance not true demage.

but 50 skill in barbar is true demage and not chance + barbar have best demage with 2hand sword or axe,,that was very cool with stun when they not pvp in close battle,,scatter not work in barbar,,because they have skill blink+stun,,if ranger late to target=die for ranger coz ranger have low armor

how with bladedance,,no one vote bd,,i can say that vote fail,,atleast ranger=shaman,,

same with dota game,,agi lose vs magic,,

stop this useless talk..if ur hit reduced from 50 to 30 suppose...but cooldown time is less n mana lesss....so u can use it 2x times

in reality i dont see much a difference

earlier 1time 50 dmg with same mana

now 30 x2=60 dmg with same mana...noob

barb overpowered...still..

...noob

barb overpowered...still..

rabbit is overpowered.

there stun doesnt always work, when they reach the ranger he can scatter > blessing > strong shot > trap > move back strong shot > do you know how much dmg that makes? if it crits barb is ducked, every class is overpowered against noobs who dnt use tactics in pvp, a smart shaman and ranger is god in arena.

the reason most elfs complain is because they have no tactic and just run in spamming skills

how with bladedance,,no one vote bd,,i can say that vote fail,,atleast ranger=shaman,,

same with dota game,,agi lose vs magic,,

lol why you compare this game to dota? this is warspear not dota  ;D

Rangers pls dnt speak! U got high crit, high dodge, high atk speed, awsm skills... but no brains.. Ss and trap work always... Charge has a chance to stun, 2 block range, low atk speed, low acc... Druids are just brainless healers...

rabbit is overpowered.

there stun doesnt always work, when they reach the ranger he can scatter > blessing > strong shot > trap > move back strong shot > do you know how much dmg that makes? if it crits barb is ducked, every class is overpowered against noobs who dnt use tactics in pvp, a smart shaman and ranger is god in arena.

the reason most elfs complain is because they have no tactic and just run in spamming skills

lol you complain about ranger vs barbar,,

why not you make barbar must win vs bd,ranger and druid too,,

that must  balance,,barbar must win vs druid or 50:50 with bd,,but hard to kill ranger that right,,

and ranger get same too,,ranger can kill barbar with 50:50 with rogue,,but always lose if vs shaman,,

better you make shaman and try what will you see if you pro shaman,,you will kill ranger with easy

lol why you compare this game to dota? this is warspear not dota  ;D

lol atleast this game have 3 type,,best armr same with type str,,best demage same with agility,,and magic same with druid and shaman

Shaman and Druid: healing skills performance increased.

that was i think,,why druid and shaman get more heal too :facepalm:

this topic is really meaningless..barbs still strong..i play as druid in sapphire,m happy with it :give_rose: (although we dont have much skills to say,our best skill-bees :rofl: ).so stop plz. :facepalm: ,believe in urself 8)

this topic is really meaningless..barbs still strong..i play as druid in sapphire,m happy with it :give_rose: (although we dont have much skills to say,our best skill-bees :rofl: ).so stop plz. :facepalm: ,believe in urself 8)

druid does not have skills? quit it dude!

Its the elfs cry a lot too many noobs play elf and complain a lot its injustice to all mc why only rangers where spared of any changes they should lower thier range so tht they can't run away they got far range + 2 disable skills + chance of double attk

What does a barb have 1 lousy disable skill which wrks on luck  taunt which has no effect on players + slow attk compared to bd and ranger now even bd stronger with perfect disable skill and strong and fast attk i dont mind bd but rangers stats should be lowerd :aggressive:

Its the elfs cry a lot too many noobs play elf and complain a lot its injustice to all mc why only rangers where spared of any changes they should lower thier range so tht they can't run away they got far range + 2 disable skills + chance of double attk

What does a barb have 1 lousy disable skill which wrks on luck  taunt which has no effect on players + slow attk compared to bd and ranger now even bd stronger with perfect disable skill and strong and fast attk i dont mind bd but rangers stats should be lowerd :aggressive:

barbar must lose vs rogue and ranger,,ranger vs rogue 50:50

barbar must win vs druid and shaman,,

better you make your game so you barbar can win vs bd,ranger and druid,,,stupid selfish :diablo:

The polling for overpowered is ongoing, so far rangers are

winning

u are mega noob barbarian, if u cant kill ranger, watch rangers hp, its almost nothing. ducking cry noobs. =!

Gagaga.. Who care.. We are noob barb already.. We never overpowered.. They decrease our chop skill damage for about 3/4 from first damage. Elf never stop crying n whining everyday when they feel games unbalance with rogue stealth skill.. Now we barb also feel unbalance n unfair. So we will not stop whining n crying.. Dev u should increase our health n defense also regen not decreasing our chop skill damage.. U guys dont how to make this game balance i guess.. Just quit making a game..  :facepalm:

• 4 weeks later...

noooooooooooooooobs!

whine and cry, whine and cry

seriously is that all you do?

barbs are not underpowered, least of all against rangers lol maybe learn to fight a lil before running you mouth. i play as ranger my main avi. guess what class kills me the most?, not shaman or rogue, not bd or druid. hmmmm wonder what class that leaves. yes, barbarian! rangers offense is based on luck, chance of double shot, and just hoping for critical hits. barb does real damage, right now. lets not forget rangers defense which is also usually based on luck. most rangers rely on dodge to make up for lower hp, and mediocre defense. what happens when dodge fails? when barb has some accuracy or just lands that initial power hit? lol ill tell you. we die!. but thats part of the game, class advantages and disadvantages, they will always be there no matter what game you play or how much you cry and whine about how "unfair" the devs are with nerfs. go play the game, if you don't like your class make a new avi. just STOP crying  :diablo:

ranger 15 dacia

bd 10  daci

druid 10 imahealu

rogue 13 dac

this topic was at 2.5 or 2.0 when they got decrease of skill and now that they are OP, they wont talk any shit i m sure

nothing's changed since 2.5 with barb's ,  the most op class is ranger and the mages, evryone knows this except noob rangers

No one seems to get that it takes extra time in battle to use chop, to use chop twice it takes atleast the equilavent time of 1-2 swings if you added time taken using chop together, that 1-2 swings is alot of damage for what was already an alright class, before we got nerfed everyone complained that rogues were too strong..so they bring down barbs aswell and the only mc char that went up was shamens and druids went up aswell...

Devs sure done a good job at nerfing mc -.-

And we didnt even get to respec, in my opinion chops only use now is to stop rogues from stealthing so whats the point in having chop above level 1?

And also i noticed Someone complaining taunt does nothing in pvp, it does itll make the enemy deselect whoever is their target which is only usefull against nubs, if we combine dash and strong blow we dont even get the chance of a extra strong hit like description says? Wtf?

Soo to rap it up, they make chop shit, taunt is shit against pros, Dash only works sometimes,...we have strong blow and roar?..roar reduces damage a miniscule so it really isnt that great, its only a may aswell use it move. So in the end we have strong blow? Every class has that equilavent -.-

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen barbs bypass traps when using charge I also play a barb too and it is still strong remember your gear runes and crystals and tactics if need get more gear to change up battle reccomend do so