REDUCE THE EFFECT FROM CHARMER WEAKNESS

Jollier

Charmer weakness is just too much at 5/5 it reduce 50% of deffence and 15% already at 1/5. Make it more acceptable such as 25% or 30% on 5/5 and thats already hurt af

For that to happens lower Templar grace, Seeker Exacerbation and Druid Roots!!

Then if they do it and charmer starts to use oppression 5/5 then you ask to reduce effect!! You sentinels aren't satisfied until Legion becomes weak and easy to kill.

How come +10 Tank become +1 instantly bcs of Weakness skill? Idc abt oppression, ppl have stun. But reducing 12k deffence to 6k is crazy, like -25% or 30% deffence isnt enuf already 

55 minutes ago, Cockroach said:

How come +10 Tank become +1 instantly bcs of Weakness skill? Idc abt oppression, ppl have stun. But reducing 12k deffence to 6k is crazy, like -25% or 30% deffence isnt enuf already 

Screenshot your defense when the skill is being used on you.

Edited by Speedom

6 hours ago, Speedom said:

Screenshot your defense when the skill is being used on you.

Just look at the skill description and convert how much deff would a tank have if 12k deff is reduced by 55%. Not only phy deff, but also magical.

20211026_120505.jpg

It would be 5400 deffence lol xdd now thats sad

7 minutes ago, Cockroach said:

Just look at the skill description and convert how much deff would a tank have if 12k deff is reduced by 55%. Not only phy deff, but also magical.

20211026_120505.jpg

It would be 5400 deffence lol xdd now thats sad

The reasoning is because the math in this game is not always exactly how you think it works. And it's to back up your statement.

Edited by Speedom

35 minutes ago, Speedom said:

The reasoning is because the math in this game is not always exactly how you think it works. And it's to back up your statement.

Like how it was with cd stat? Lol i know how to count cd stat properly, also i will post it later, but if it was just as i said then i take it that u agree that the effect needed to be reduced right? 

2 minutes ago, Cockroach said:

Like how it was with cd stat? Lol i know how to count cd stat properly, also i will post it later, but if it was just as i said then i take it that u agree that the effect needed to be reduced right? 

Didn't you even read what I replied? Wtf are you talking about.😆 I was saying show me the debuff on you 12k def getting reduced to 6k my guy.

Edited by Speedom

11 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Didn't you even read what I replied? Wtf are you talking about.😆 I was saying show me the debuff on you 12k def getting reduced to 6k my guy.

u said that the math in this game is not always the way i think it works, which math exactly? State it, which?

17 minutes ago, Cockroach said:

also i will post it later

And about this i mean about the Deffense being reduced from 12k to even less than 6k not the cd one

28 minutes ago, Cockroach said:
42 minutes ago, Speedom said:

guy.

u said that the math in this game is not always the way i think it works, which math exactly? State it, which?

I'm referring to your defense stat after the skill is apply. Nevermind. I'm done. Bye

• 2 weeks later...

But that's the ONLY thing that this skill does. There's no secondary effect (not speaking of rellics of course). I think the skill is fine as it is.

Good if the problem of the charmers is this skill more than everything, but if you start to see it is at 5/5, then if you go against a charmer that has this skill to the maximum is losing points in healing of the warrior 1/5 or Oppression 1/5.

also this skill is used is for pve to reduce the defense of the bosses or also for the build of charmer staff.
Then pvp players take advantage of puts skill points on it and giving the summon dogs most damage, this is the problem.
summarizing the problem are the players who take advantage of the skills, just like druid who will always be stunning you and spawning the water monster at 4/4, or templar that it will be spawning the sand monster so that you waste time killing it or it slows you down.

On 10/25/2021 at 11:58 PM, Shinn said:

On 10/26/2021 at 8:05 AM, Shinn said:

It's actually rather simple, assume a godlike +10 tank with full def enchantments, it could easily reach 10000 base defense.

15% def buff from shield 1500

15% def buff from guild 1500

15% def buff from Deathknight skill 1500

30% def buff from other source (scroll, shaman shield,etc) 3000

= 17500 total def

Then a charmer comes and uses its 55% def reduction, so

10000 x 0.55 = 5500

17500 - 5500 = 12000

12000 defense doesn't seem like +1 def to me.

This math does not change even if you are using pvp set, the defense loss caused by the charmer will never be exactly 55% unless you are literally on 0 buffs, guildless and not using a shield.

On 11/10/2021 at 3:23 AM, rafa9876 said:

It's actually rather simple, assume a godlike +10 tank with full def enchantments, it could easily reach 10000 base defense.

15% def buff from shield 1500

15% def buff from guild 1500

15% def buff from Deathknight skill 1500

30% def buff from other source (scroll, shaman shield,etc) 3000

= 17500 total def

Then a charmer comes and uses its 55% def reduction, so

10000 x 0.55 = 5500

17500 - 5500 = 12000

12000 defense doesn't seem like +1 def to me.

This math does not change even if you are using pvp set, the defense loss caused by the charmer will never be exactly 55% unless you are literally on 0 buffs, guildless and not using a shield.

Then how on full +10 bd? With only guild buffs? 

-5500 deffense is indeed too op

2 hours ago, Shinn said:

You want it reduced because of pvp, but I'll bring up pve. It's very useful for pve. However, most charmer don't make it 5/5 because all it does is reducing their other potentials. "But it's still op" lets be realistic. Pvp is broken as a whole.

5 hours ago, Shinn said:

A +10 pvp bd would have around 6500 (50% dmg reduction) with guild buffs, losing 3000~ to charmer oppression, still 3500 def (35% dmg reduction). Largely irrelevant considering there's also resilience in play.

Also this is just another debuff that can be easily resisted or cleansed.

55 minutes ago, rafa9876 said:

A +10 pvp bd would have around 6500 (50% dmg reduction) with guild buffs, losing 3000~ to charmer oppression, still 3500 def (35% dmg reduction). Largely irrelevant considering there's also resilience in play.

Also this is just another debuff that can be easily resisted or cleansed.

it becomes even more irrelevant when you add penetration in the math, since have more penetration than the enemy's deffence (in %) will cause no difference even if lowered, in pvp its evident that resilience is required for protection and will be even more as we will go foward in the game

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/11/2021 at 6:21 PM, lore said:

it becomes even more irrelevant when you add penetration in the math, since have more penetration than the enemy's deffence (in %) will cause no difference even if lowered, in pvp its evident that resilience is required for protection and will be even more as we will go foward in the game

Humm, so deffense is useless ? Stop talkin abt irrelevant because of this and that, charmer weakness skill is hurt as fk, together with 4 or 5 dogs as well as some birds. It need to be nerfed, -5500 deffense is too op

12 minutes ago, Shinn said:

Humm, so deffense is useless ? Stop talkin abt irrelevant because of this and that, charmer weakness skill is hurt as fk, together with 4 or 5 dogs as well as some birds. It need to be nerfed, -5500 deffense is too op

The problem is not the charmer skill, the problem is arena. It's unbalanced. The skill Weakness is great for pve. The skill should be nerf for arena which involves Devs coding their game. Arena, GvG , etc need to have a limit. We need to stop requesting nerfs and buffs because of 1 class, 1 skill, 1book, etc. That's all it needs in termsof pvp. 

On 12/7/2021 at 11:33 AM, Shinn said:

i didnt say it is useless, i just pointed out how much arena is getting more and more pointed towards having resilience as primary method of decrease incoming damage(and broken as a whole), ofcourse you still can feel extra damage recived under decreased deffence, or any effect wich increases the damage you take and such. 

also as speedom said, arena is a mess in terms of balance, and pve should also be taken in consideration when speaking of balancing. take in account you can also resist it