Give aoe to the bd or some kind of healing or cancel Skill Casts

The bd nowadays is obsolete in the sense of gvgs events like years and grotto needs some kind of aoe because nobody wants them in the dungeons because there are not enough tanks also the bd is the only character that cannot be cured with Relic or passively in% of health and running should be as before they revealed the rogues also the seeker far exceeds the bd in dps the bd is surpassed in its tank and dps aspects and it is useless if it comes to gvgs and events

Edited by Josue Bonilla

• Josue Bonilla changed the title to Give aoe to the bd or some kind of healing or cancel Skill Casts

i hope youre not seriously suggesting that they give bd a healing skill

3 hours ago, Josue Bonilla said:

nobody wants them in the dungeons

do we even play the same game?

4 hours ago, Josue Bonilla said:

bd is surpassed in its tank and dps aspects

so you want bd to be the best class for tanking and dealing damage?

BD don't tank cause they don't want to nowadays, I would however accept a heal skill but to make it fair we would have to nerf something else like our passive expert which is the reason we dmg so well

6 hours ago, Northwest said:

BD don't tank cause they don't want to nowadays, I would however accept a heal skill but to make it fair we would have to nerf something else like our passive expert which is the reason we dmg so well

Do you want bd to be able to solo everything because if it were to get a healing skill but not a nerf to tanking capabilities then what would be stopping it

7 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Do you want bd to be able to solo everything because if it were to get a healing skill but not a nerf to tanking capabilities then what would be stopping it

You're mistaking the dmg builds BDs have nowadays for tanking, and I'm not suggesting a heal without a Nerf to some of the skills like the passive atk strength.. no class should be soloing everything

6 hours ago, Northwest said:

You're mistaking the dmg builds BDs have nowadays for tanking, and I'm not suggesting a heal without a Nerf to some of the skills like the passive atk strength.. no class should be soloing everything

with enough dmg and ls they can tank because either everything will be dead so fast or then life steal keeps them alive 

i think their skills that are related to tanking capabilities such as shield should be nerfed it they are even given a healing skill because with tanking and healing you could theoretically outlast anything but with just damage and healing the enemu would most likely eventually wear you down

On 10/25/2021 at 3:33 AM, Josue Bonilla said:

The bd nowadays is obsolete in the sense of gvgs events like years and grotto needs some kind of aoe because nobody wants them in the dungeons because there are not enough tanks also the bd is the only character that cannot be cured with Relic or passively in% of health and running should be as before they revealed the rogues also the seeker far exceeds the bd in dps the bd is surpassed in its tank and dps aspects and it is useless if it comes to gvgs and events

With the addition of wd, bd is not tank anymore...  No longer comparing with barb

Yes, he still have 2 aggro skill

One of those should be removed, to leave it as a semi-tank like the charmer, Templar. 

It would be a semi-tank that works alone, because it does not have any support skill

Thats the thing you keep mistaking their enchantments/ builds for their tanking capabilities, they aren't aggroing anything nowadays and they aren't maxing their Shields or rush skills for tanking. All the BDs you see aren't building tanks they're building lifesteal dmgers 

6 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

with enough dmg and ls they can tank because either everything will be dead so fast or then life steal keeps them alive 

i think their skills that are related to tanking capabilities such as shield should be nerfed it they are even given a healing skill because with tanking and healing you could theoretically outlast anything but with just damage and healing the enemu would most likely eventually wear you down

12 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

1 hour ago, Kaesarz said:

With the addition of wd, bd is not tank anymore...  No longer comparing with barb

Yes, he still have 2 aggro skill

One of those should be removed, to leave it as a semi-tank like the charmer, Templar. 

It would be a semi-tank that works alone, because it does not have any support skill

Regardless of the 2 aggro skills they have they still are semi tanks, let a BD handle a high lvl mob alone to see if they manage, if they do I guarantee it's not because of tanking capacity it's because the lifesteal

If the BDs u see aren't capable of stealing a boss or aggro fighting with another tank, they aren't tanking lol

9 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Any well geared damager can tank, not just bds. It's an issue with ls, not bds.

28 minutes ago, vavavi said:

Any well geared damager can tank, not just bds. It's an issue with ls, not bds.

But atleast now tanking as damager is only for top tier of damage class players

If bd were to get a healing skill it could make other classes obsolete because it could survive easier

On 10/26/2021 at 11:49 PM, Jcbreff said:

But atleast now tanking as damager is only for top tier of damage class players

If bd were to get a healing skill it could make other classes obsolete because it could survive easier

I mean honestly the heal skill would just be a waste of time, top tier damage whether or not its bd is better off doing damage than using a healing skill. Just cast buff skills and auto attack everything, maybe use sap once in a while.

For pvp things are different but yea. 

Bds are kind of useful in gvgs since rush has aoe stun and if levelled up resist skill, it guarantees at least one successful rush regardless and lets be real, they dont die that fast so probably a few more.

• 2 months later...
On 10/26/2021 at 6:28 AM, Northwest said:

BD dont tank because they're full dmg build.

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/10/2021 at 1:20, Jcbreff said:

¿Quieres que bd pueda solo todo porque si tuviera una habilidad de curación pero no un nerf a las capacidades de tanque, entonces qué lo detendría?

El charmer

On 1/17/2022 at 3:41 AM, Josue Bonilla said:

El charmer

The blade dancer is one of the classes that I have seen the most problems with, it is still too buff, all its skills have parameters to make it against all classes.

And the Blade Dancer cannot be made a decent fight, they resist everything, if you know how to use it and you have good gameplay and strategy you can beat the charmer, people always criticize the class because the dogs are a nuisance, well let me tell you that the summon the templar is also as well as the druid. Also the bd is one of the classes that can kill the charmer's dogs fast, you just have to amplify the weapons.

Also for what healing skill? It would be a thousand times worse, and the AoE damage are not for pvp because you need a lot of them in the area, and they still do little damage due to resilience, I think even the dk ignores them at 0.

My question is: Why continue buffing a class that always receives complaints from other classes? That means it's overexploited, and on balance they didn't do anything important to it, just lower attack strength from 40% to 30%, which still lethal in arenas.

26 minutes ago, Kyrai said:

The blade dancer is one of the classes that I have seen the most problems with, it is still too buff, all its skills have parameters to make it against all classes.

And the Blade Dancer cannot be made a decent fight, they resist everything, if you know how to use it and you have good gameplay and strategy you can beat the charmer, people always criticize the class because the dogs are a nuisance, well let me tell you that the summon the templar is also as well as the druid. Also the bd is one of the classes that can kill the charmer's dogs fast, you just have to amplify the weapons.

Also for what healing skill? It would be a thousand times worse, and the AoE damage are not for pvp because you need a lot of them in the area, and they still do little damage due to resilience, I think even the dk ignores them at 0.

My question is: Why continue buffing a class that always receives complaints from other classes? That means it's overexploited, and on balance they didn't do anything important to it, just lower attack strength from 40% to 30%, which still lethal in arenas.

And they buff magic shield buy 30%. Imagine mermen bd with 4/4 shield. Or worst, in arena + paladin shield. Let's add in some resist in the mix. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/1/2022 at 16:47, Jcbreff said:

no tiene habilidades de dmg del mismo nivel ni habilidad de escudo

Como te explico que los charmers se arman stun y con solo eso  los perros te matan y por tratar de matarlos el charmer te poquea asi que  no esta equilibrado

4 hours ago, Josue Bonilla said:

Como te explico que los charmers se arman stun y con solo eso  los perros te matan y por tratar de matarlos el charmer te poquea asi que  no esta equilibrado

Just admit that you don't know how to play this game or you can't afford to make an average BD and you need some guidance.

2 hours ago, Kyrai said:

@Jcbreff@Higgings is possible answer in Spanish?

The international section of the forum requires from its users the knowledge of the English Language, so that everybody can understand - as intended. 

On 27/1/2022 at 23:03, Speedom said:

Solo admite que no sabes cómo jugar este juego o que no puedes permitirte hacer un BD promedio y que necesitas orientación.

On 27/1/2022 at 23:03, Speedom said:

Solo admite que no sabes cómo jugar este juego o que no puedes permitirte hacer un BD promedio y que necesitas orientación.

Entiende que el bd no tiene aoe un basico aoe no sirve  para los charmers trata de matar los perros sin que te stunen o trata de seguir el charmer crees que te dejara alcanzarlo  aparte su curacion con el robo de vida es exesiva  y tu dices que no se jugar  cuando el charmer es solo invocar perros hasta que el enemigo se muera veo que nunca as tenido un bd asi que no tienes derecho de hablar si no tienes uno y nunca lo as tenido ni con mermen

9 hours ago, Josue Bonilla said:

Entiende que el bd no tiene aoe un basico aoe no sirve  para los charmers trata de matar los perros sin que te stunen o trata de seguir el charmer crees que te dejara alcanzarlo  aparte su curacion con el robo de vida es exesiva  y tu dices que no se jugar  cuando el charmer es solo invocar perros hasta que el enemigo se muera veo que nunca as tenido un bd asi que no tienes derecho de hablar si no tienes uno y nunca lo as tenido ni con mermen

You mad because of 1v1. The pvp system is broken. The topic is literally about you that can't 1v1 a Charmer will not be a logic reason for the suggestion. Developers and administrators will tell you the same thing with any other rants. If you can kill them, grab some friends to help you. If it's arena, grab a Warden to aggro the dogs. Good luck out there buddy.

• 2 weeks later...

Now I found the "gaming community" in action, shame on you, shame! But you can buff chiefs and deathknights in peace, thanks!

Pretty sure without me here commenting this very topic they would've added HP skill to bd already

See you on next gaming community meeting, fellas.

3 hours ago, Azerbaizan said:

Now I found the "gaming community" in action, shame on you, shame! But you can buff chiefs and deathknights in peace, thanks!

Pretty sure without me here commenting this very topic they would've added HP skill to bd already

See you on next gaming community meeting, fellas.

...what