Please Know Pvprange for the person he REALLY is.

HeroSkillz

Aigrind ,should better control these players.

Ať one side we always get pretty announcements about great new things of world or Arinar.

But reality ,when you log into game is horrible.

Racism,arguing,scamming ,quarrels ,attacking each other with words like from ghetto.

Dear company ,at least add some mature and spam filter.

How long till you people realise?

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=104519.0

He never said he posted this to get him banned he just wants to tell people who he is..

The more people who know the real pvprange pro scammer the better and this is the right topic in the right section

General information:

Pvprange is a habitual thief

It is blesskillz fault and its airballs fault

Does it make it right? No

I bet he steals from his mom's purse when she's asleep

I also bet the topic gets closed

He never said he posted this to get him banned he just wants to tell people who he is..

The more people who know the real pvprange pro scammer the better and this is the right topic in the right section

General information:

Pvprange is a habitual thief

It is blesskillz fault and its airballs fault

Does it make it right? No

I bet he steals from his mom's purse when she's asleep

I also bet the topic gets closed

Pummy story failed. Fairytale is over.

At the end Pvprange is 1# !

The 1# liar,robber, and scammer. Congratulations!

Show the "personality" of one player? Go to tavern please.

This topic will get closed because reasons should be known if you read the community rules. Bet you haven't.

End the subject here, please.

Thread could be moved. Kuzmitch know about Sanbanyo 's tale .

We ,players need some justice that is all ...

This topic will get closed because reasons should be known if you read the community rules. Bet you haven't.

Move it to tavern than, if possible please

This topic is not here to make him banned it just shows who he really is

Abn kicked him after i talked 2min with their leader so it will be with XXHulkXX and his druid shaman etc

A snake will always be a snake that what i had to learn 3years ago too

Please point out the rule where it says he cant tell us about it in this section.

Its a generally known fact, not as common as it should be apparently that us sapphire has a shameless thief in it

useless bro, dev will do nothing about this , before that fags scam slrdmg vampire costume too, and dev do nothing, fatboy win , hes becoming pro scammer now :facepalm: :bad: :facepalm:

This topic is not here to make him banned it just shows who he really is

Abn kicked him after i talked 2min with their leader so it will be with XXHulkXX and his druid shaman etc

A snake will always be a snake that what i had to learn 3years ago too

w

This is called "passivity". With that never get something fair. Justice need to be done.

I was about to leave this topic.

But as i see i stay little more. Because Aigrind must do something here like in real life.

In real life people goes into jail. If here no that means ,something is wrong with the whole system of game and they are justice system of this game.

Currently no gamemasters in game,that means we must complain here.

This is definetly not useless topic.

Please point out the rule where it says he cant tell us about it in this section.

Its a generally known fact, not as common as it should be apparently that us sapphire has a shameless thief in it

I've never said there's a rule for that. I've said my lines.

I would've locked and moved if i was a moderator on this section too, but for that, you'll have to wait Legionn.

I was about to leave this topic.But as i see i stay little more. Because Aigrind must something here like in real life.In real life people goes into jail. If here no that means ,something is wrong with the whole system of game.Currently no gamemasters in game,that means we must complain here.This is definetly not useless topic.

Don't mix real life with a MMORPG.

Reasons of why no such ingame have been explained, and if you are to complain, do it in the correct section.

You're making yourself look silly

There is no game masters yes, but we can do something about it.

The more who know the less likely he will have a guild to hide in and steal from

Sure, he will keep doing it but the less that fall for it the better

Dont stop the subject even if a mod in the wrong section says so

Move the topic to tavern if its unlawful for us to talk about it here

I would've locked and moved if i was a moderator on this section too, but for that, you'll have to wait Legionn.

Tell me one reason why locking open topic without something to be done?

Ain't the voices of people main ? In everything?

Don't mix real life with a MMORPG.

Reasons of why no such ingame have been explained, and if you are to complain, do it in the correct section.

You're making yourself look silly

I staying on a side of scammed players , i'm not silly. Just i think, it was enough in this game. By the way aren't you from EU? So why you defending the person you never played with ,and don't know the server situation?

There is no game masters yes, but we can do something about it.

The more who know the less likely he will have a guild to hide in and steal from

Sure, he will keep doing it but the less that fall for it the better

Dont stop the subject even if a mod in the wrong section says so

Move the topic to tavern if its unlawful for us to talk about it here

There's no mod in the wrong section. I am here as a normal user.

Should be moved to tavern, don't see reasons why it should stay here.

Tell me one reason why locking open topic without something to be done?

Ain't the voices of people main ? In everything?

You seem to be missing what's been written in the past pages

I staying on a side of scammed players , i'm not silly. Just i think, it was enough in this game. By the way aren't you from EU? So why you defending the person you never played with ,and don't know the server situation?

Yes, i am from EU. So what.

Do you happen to have a grasp of my knowledge and you know that "i don't know the server situation"? Oh my..

Im not defending Pvprange. Im not defending the scammed people. I am simply telling you what i've been telling so far so long in past pages, in which a way you fail to understand it seems.

There's no mod in the wrong section. I am here as a normal user.

Should be moved to tavern, don't see reasons why it should stay here.

You seem to be missing what's been written in the past pages

Yes, i am from EU. So what.

Do you happen to have a grasp of my knowledge and you know that "i don't know the server situation"? Oh my..

Im not defending Pvprange. Im not defending the scammed people. I am simply telling you what i've been telling so far so long in past pages, in which a way you fail to understand it seems.

Sure,yoy have truth in some ways ,and taking some of mine words back. But fact is something should be done...

The "lies" are proofs too.

Everyone who has been around long enough knows what a bipolar 2face he is. I dont understand why ppl trust or even associate with such a filth of a human being, if he can be called that. I believe the point has been established. Sorry to say, but I wouldnt expect devs to get involved in this.

Everyone who has been around long enough knows what a bipolar 2face he is. I dont understand why ppl trust or even associate with such a filth of a human being, if he can be called that. I believe the point has been established. Sorry to say, but I wouldnt expect devs to get involved in this.

+1,Truth

I'm fairly certain that he knows admins cant and wont do anything

All this is about is telling people "again" what pvprange is about

I just hope im online when he uses some more world chat profanity and we can laugh when he gets muted again

Sure,yoy have truth in some ways ,and taking some of mine words back. But fact is something should be done...

The "lies" are proofs too.

Fact is something must be done. Not should. But nothing will be done.

We've been warned numerous times not to easily trust ingame when it comes to important matters, yet this happened, okay i understand this topic isn't made for the reason to punish the scammer, but everyone only looks at the scammer, and none turns to the 'victim' which so easily trusted the scammer.

If he wasn't so sure, shouldn't've risked it, and stop siding with the scammed people, they're all in their own piss bad faults for being scammed.

Stop trying to act in justice when you're only looking at one side.

A lie can be deceiving, but at times it's more than that, or less

Ty all for your support in trying to bring this scammer down. Especially to Chronoz. And Pummy for confirming pvprange's false story. 

I dont think Devs will do anything. 315k is almost nothing to me.I only posted to show Who Pvprange really is. A scammer.

Lol, i dont know how a person's way of gaming reflects upon their way of life. I say keep the hate strictly in game and not make assumptions about how one lives their life in real life.

I'm on neither side, they're both friends of mine to be honest, i just don't see the point of abusing someone OOC'ly (out of character)

hey dude / girls (egoist) whoever you're there's no point argue with old player like chronoz , show some respect on your words , being mod doesn't mean you can mess the topic , see the point , Pvprange a.k.a Duane Smith is scammer why u so hard get this.

I find the lack of reading other's posts, disturbing

I won't show respect to someone just because hes an old player. I too am old, does that mean everyone has to respect me? No, it does not. Moreover, i've mentioned above im here, not as a moderator, but as a forum user, just like you.

Get some braincells recovered, yes?

Personally I did not get much from the pics, the sucessful trade shot and the trade itself were in 2 diff pics

its impossible to get both in one screenshot

thats why video proof is best way to go.

he is known for being a liar and a snake, amongst many other things.

even with proof, devs are not responsible for in-game transactions. this is one of those situations where the people would take justice into their own hands: slaughter the pig.

devs are not responsible for in-game transactions.

Yep thats true.

+ Its victim fault for trusting. 

For the end i must say the screenshots are proof but thre exist some more proof then just them.

At the basic so many people know about him and that is the biggest proof maybe more valuable then screens.

We got voices the proofs abusive language. So what we need else?

Hail the Tavern.

And, i think it's settled. Report him for all you've got as long as it is legit, see yourself what happens

Hail the Tavern.

Опубликованное фото

ok ill try explaining to those who dont understand why scammers/trickers/liars cant be banned maybe they understand it:

Case1: player A selling ice warrior costume for 500k gold , player B tells player A ill buy it than he give him 50k gold

(all ingame items prices are settled by players who said its not worth 50k? devs are not allowed to ban these so called 'scammers' becuz that wasnt a scam that was a cheap bought)

Case2: player A wants exchange his 500k elf gold to mc side, player B says yes ill do it, he takes 500k gold n doesnt give u back at mc ( who said u didnt owe him 500k and u were repaying him? are devs allowed to judge 1 side without hearing the other side, if player B lied and said u owed him before 500k than i dont see a scam here)

many cases many things, devs doesnt put prices for ingame items thats why they cant judge banning players by pics or vids, simply as egoist and mecha said: devs are not responsible for ingame interactions

They are not responsables in game players actions depend with what.

For example what happen with me, if someone who isnt the owner got you account not by sharing without be you fault, and well unbind weapon, delete costume (troll face) equipements lvl 18 .

I dont think this can be possible, are game actions but whos going to delete his own items?

Yes eula rules cant be broken blablabla I dont give a shit aigrind needs to worry more about their players like I said on my support topic, nothing more.

Personally I did not get much from the pics, the sucessful trade shot and the trade itself were in 2 diff pics

Carpet, laserbow=pvprange , he took the 315k then logged to Pvprange.. i tried multiple times to pm him on laser, he ignored me. Then he went and logged on Pvprange. Again i pmed him, still he ignored me.. hope you understand  now  ;) .

As I SAID before DO NOT THINK i posted this to get him banned or im whining about my gold. I just want the People of US-Sapphire to know him for real. A scammer who cant be trusted not even with 1k. Also the 315k is *almost* nothing to me , if I need more gold , not counting coins i would buy later, i could just sell demo 5m +.

Again Ty all for your Support , and a Special thanks To my friend Poley,Pliskin and fellow ELF/MC players.

Be Careful, ill learn from my mistake, and YOU should too. Never Trust PVPRANGE again. :drinks:

Oh and I just Noticed its been MOVED , THANKS ALOT bro Legionn.

Опубликованное фото

ok ill try explaining to those who dont understand why scammers/trickers/liars cant be banned maybe they understand it:

Case1: player A selling ice warrior costume for 500k gold , player B tells player A ill buy it than he give him 50k gold

(all ingame items prices are settled by players who said its not worth 50k? devs are not allowed to ban these so called 'scammers' becuz that wasnt a scam that was a cheap bought)

Case2: player A wants exchange his 500k elf gold to mc side, player B says yes ill do it, he takes 500k gold n doesnt give u back at mc ( who said u didnt owe him 500k and u were repaying him? are devs allowed to judge 1 side without hearing the other side, if player B lied and said u owed him before 500k than i dont see a scam here)

many cases many things, devs doesnt put prices for ingame items thats why they cant judge banning players by pics or vids, simply as egoist and mecha said: devs are not responsible for ingame interactions

If there was possible for old big scammer  like Sanbanyo why it cannot be applied now? Think whole world know at least one example or proof about that. This not disscuss does he do that? We all know that. Question is are we able to solve the problem?

If there was possible for old big scammer  like Sanbanyo why it cannot be applied now? Think whole world know at least one example or proof about that. This not disscuss does he do that? We all know that. Question is are we able to solve the problem?

Quote from r0land: In-game interactions are not rated by the game administration.