Please Know Pvprange for the person he REALLY is.

HeroSkillz

Hello Every1,

Im a known and old player, been playing for 3 years. All my chars +8 +9 +10.

I had decided to transfer all my gold from elf to mc, and pvprange pmed me.

We agreed my 315k elf gold for his 300k mc gold. I gave him the full 315k, and he said go mc, i went mc, he wasnt there. I went back to elf side, and pmed his ranger ( Pvprange ), I said: 'Bro, seriously u gonna scam 300k from a friend?'.

And he Pmed Back: ' ;) ' ( smiley face ) then he just kept ignoring my pm's. :facepalm: 

You may not believe this, but if you want further proof. Ask Poley. One of the most trusted people on our server US-Sapphire. Also yesterday Pvprange scammed another person from our guild, Airball, pm him too if you dont believe this.

I will post ScreenShots After this Post.

94155_.png

94157_.png

this is enough proof but dev wont do anything ^^

just remmeber pvprange attitude^.^ there is karma in this world i seen it many times

Blesskillz was even Ranges friend  :cray:  thats the part what made me disapointed mostly...

Nice frn u got there :friends:

If you have something good to say then say it.

If not, then go lvl up your chars and get some gold in-game, rather than posting irrelevant comments.

And sometimes pvprange calls anyone (mostly who hates him) a scammer at world chat even if that guy/girl did nothing to him.and spams the same thing for hours n hours without any reason.

Sum one who  exchanges their character and reputation for 30 bucks in gold coin is truely pathetic, his parents really raised a bastard. I feel sorry for his parents. But it might be a small loss to you, but u can live n learn from this.  That TRUST is earned NOTGIVEN. Im willing to lose a little money to know if a friend is a rela friend, and to see their true colors. Like in this game i will loan people gold or tickets one maybe 2 times. then i sit back and observe if tehy pay me back or if they bullshit me..... Sum might think im teh sucker, but i wipe my ass with 100 dolla bills. im willing to lose a little to know who i can trust. alot of people on this game may seem cool but when it comes down to it.. tehy lack any self respect. they may act cool or have  a pretty face.... but sum time sit takes losing a little bit of money to see a persons true nature and character/ Very few people on this game that have true charcter. Im blessed that my guild is full of honest trust worthy friends who never take a free hand out, and if tehy do they apreciate it and let u know about the value of ur giving nature.  This is a message to all teh losers like pvp  IF YOUR GONNA FU*CK A FRIEND OVER  AND DISREGARD ANY SELF RESPECT MAKE SURE UR SCREWING SUM ONE OVER FOR 100K US DOLLERS OR MORE, CUZ IF U DONT YOU JUST F-ED UR REPUTATION FOR MILK MONEY.

LOYALTY = ROYALTY

YES I SEEN ACCOUNTS BEING BANNED FOR LESS, LETS GET A PETITION TO BAN THIS DONKEY.

[/quote

Spaceking is right. This scammer must be stopped, before he scams other innocent people.

Devs Do something.

hot dogs are getting expensive

Preach

I mean honestly how many times do people need to get scammed by him before everyone knows hes worthless

Let alone the fact hes a garbage person in real life too probably

I've made the mistake of forgiving him many times but even still i wouldnt trust him to hold 5k of mine

You're better off reporting this in the technical support. And guess what, there's nothing to be done. Support isn't to be looking nor whatever in ingame exchanges, that's also why they don't do something about the fullbag trick scammers.

Learn from your mistakes.

:'( Lol you retards. I didn't scam anyone. He traded me and put up 315k then cancled it. I guess he wanted to take a Ss that doesn't prove anything and use it to try and get people to hate me because he lost 1v1 to me and I been calling him a weak noob like he is.

Please get lifes people

Lol Pvprange, how did i cancel it ?

LOOK in the first SS= INFO:Exchange with Laserbow has been successfully completed.

Trying to make up excuses ?

Good try.

Lol , Please stop making up stories. The scammer here is you. The evidence is here.

U callin me a scammer. Go get proof. SS, Video. If u dont have proof then uve got nothing on me.

Another Failed Try, and ill make sure to tell Pummy to come and post bout this and well see if he says im a scammer or not  :lol: :yahoo:

Wow i cant believe this crap ur trying to put on me  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

THE SS SHOWS U TAKING 315k GOLD FROM ME AND LATER IGNORING MY PM's

Why the F*** would i give u 1 gold to take ss , u think i give a S*** about u ?

All i want from People is to know that ur a scammer. And to know who u really are.

Preach

I mean honestly how many times do people need to get scammed by him before everyone knows hes worthless

Let alone the fact hes a garbage person in real life too probably

I've made the mistake of forgiving him many times but even still i wouldnt trust him to hold 5k of mine

This

You're better off reporting this in the technical support. And guess what, there's nothing to be done. Support isn't to be looking nor whatever in ingame exchanges, that's also why they don't do something about the fullbag trick scammers.

Learn from your mistakes.

Thx , but please go back to your server, i think they will appreciate ur advice more than me.

Thx , but please go back to your server, i think they will appreciate ur advice more than me.

Na bro

We are on forum and everybody can post his opinions and advices where we want.

I dont know who say the true but youre a loser.

Dear , even I get "scamed" many times, worst than you not in gold this is just trash.

Just like egoist said , learn from your mistakes.

This isn't a server problem when you come and whine about it on the forum.

This topic is on the wrong section of the forum.

It wasn't posted to be appreciated, it's not my fault if you can't appreciate advice, but it is your own fault for falling for it.

Give up, there's nothing to happen. Screenshots lack true information, a video would settle better.

Lose hopes too, because support/developers can't do anything about ingame exchanges.

seriously pvp whtever u did is pathetic

i mean seriouly u scamed airbal for 2 set signs n a costume :facepalm: and blesskillz for gold

if ths game is sooo expensive for u tht u need to scam ppl now thn i suggest u jst quit :unknw: 

Lol i never said ur not allowed to post here, all i said was imo , i think it would be better if u gave ur advice to some1 at ur server. Thats all.

No need to write long long smart posts. Im grateful for your advice. Its just that im in a bad mood. :sorry:

Lol i never said ur not allowed to post here, all i said was imo , i think it would be better if u gave ur advice to some1 at ur server. Thats all.

No need to write long long smart posts. Im grateful for your advice. Its just that im in a bad mood. :sorry:

Hope for your recovery. Meanwhile be careful with ingame exchanges and so on

I think that GMs wont ban him... He is just a money machine for them. They dont care about any ppl which got scammed. Just my opinion.

I only have 3-5 friends who won't scam me no matter what(excluding kw brigs). There simply nothing you can do atm so just move on

Someone should put end of these scammers.

At first Pvprange , you still trying acting as a real professional player,but it seems you only stealing money from peoples, always changing sides in wars like rat.

For me, no respect from me,even if you got +60.

Next thing you acting like dumbass,making from self even bigger idiot then you are.

If i'm forum master ,personally i mute people what talking here like that.But you deserve even more for acting here or in-game.

Another thing, trading gold from side to side. Those things do not exist. 100 times was said "Don't do that".

Seems Heroskillz got a proof ,and developers should check that.

I knew long time one guy called Sanbanyo. You really remind me him.

Pummy just told me in game that Roguekillz scammed his friends doom blades. And it's true. Hmm, wonder who the real skemmer is.

Bah! I have never talked to you about Roguekillz/Blesskillz lol.

Haven't talk to you much in past 3weeks.

I don't any friends who got there doom scammed.