jswazz has broke the rules as an moderator

~GhOsTy~

Yup after all some kids used to be mod to ban others for personal reason! I got muted for 3 days for rascit .thats true but after that I got another 3 days of ban and there no reason(even  my ban reason was set as none).i thought ronald banned me ( check my ban long) and yesterday I got banned for no reason and the mod talked with me with bad way ( and I thought mods are happy people with Huge smile on there faces and say happy every 5 seconds) and he even tried to deleted the conversation but I got some of it!

hhahaha i dare you to threaten me again kid, ive banned you twice for racism not to mention the other mods who banned you. want a perm ban? im getting sick of you and ill be glad to remove you for good :) be thankful your last ban was only 3 days

like you see this quote by the mod before he deletes it :) just take a moment reading it .look how he attacks me and I didn't answer this quote but after 4 hours I got permanent ban .while I was checking some post it just told me you permanent banned thats mean I got banned for no reason.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

And the last what I want to say.i think lallouss Is enought to be traven mod . Even the russian fourm have 1 mod on traven

Fair action for what? I didn't do anything

even if I did something.he dont have to reply like im his slave or cus he's a mod he attack me!

You say you didn't do anything

I don't think it's like that.

Cease the subject meanwhile, thanks.