[2011.12.15] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 2.5 Release

Kuzmitch

Anyone able to get the windows client to run after 2.5.1 update? I used to run under wine, but no luck and no luck in windows 7 or windows XP VMs either...

Better to be sooner, no point in staying in there & continuing to reward their horrible service. AIGrind & Kuz made it perfectly clear they don't give 2 shits about the gaming community.

You think they're actually sitting behind their desks, wracking their brains on how to solve this situation? Or are you thinking rationally & know their actually sitting there laughing at us while they look at the growing bank account?

Time to send a message back to AIGrind, stop using the MC shop, hell stop logging in, just check the forums & wait for the next update. "Necessity is the mother of invention" AIGrind needs our money so if that drys up they will be forced to invent ways to bring customers back or they will just cut their losses & kill Warspear. Either way I say the gamers win IF we fight back! :aggressive:

agree. stop wasting time and money. better go on expensive dates with ur girlfriend.

Anyone able to get the windows client to run after 2.5.1 update? I used to run under wine, but no luck and no luck in windows 7 or windows XP VMs either...

I HAD EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM WITH YOU :facepalm:

People stop whining, if u dont like the game stop playing, and stop spamming the forum, all u do i s bi.ch. i dont know how old are u  all but everything in life costs money, nothing is for free. the game is  free to play so play u dont need m coins to play, and in other hand m coins aren that expensive i think that everyone can spent few dolars a monts to endorse people who created and maintain the game. If u want totally free game create it yourself. All in all this is a great game(few glitches), but every game has glitches. Continue with good work aigrind.

:good: :good: :good: yeah.. Better stop being kuzz ass wiper..  :lol:

old players gone n new players comes.. i've played this game for about 6-7 months(3months off) and that was enough for me i guess. I wont waste more my money on this game anymore.. Feel free for every new players to waste money on this shopspear..

This guy must be aigrind's pet  :wacko: you should think not all ppl can afford to buy thousands of coins get a life man dont just wipe kuzmitch ass with your money  :facepalm:

Yes many veterans quit this shopspear its better to quit than to wipe aigrinds ass with money like you do  ;D

this game always money, now i'm not play this game  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

stop playing :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: