[2011.12.15] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 2.5 Release

Kuzmitch

Anyway if AIgrind fix damage and defense problems, even then many players won't comeback after rogue stealth editing, because that was most thing which give a lot fun to players. Even many elves left their faction for rogue power (stealth).

first of all, losing weapons when amplification fails seems a bit harsh. it took me forever to get my winding scepter and its now gone, its  hard to win arena battles using a noob staff  :cray:  and it says on update that "  Shaman and Druid: healing skills performance increased."  my heal went from 220 to 200 :facepalm: :facepalm:

Rogues?? They cut balls of shaman. :facepalm:  They low our heal more than druid (And our astral and moon stats) and join at miracle shop moon def runes :facepalm:   @Kuzmitch, remember mages need double items, two sets..(soon three) an that mean double time hunting drops, double more runes, cristals an amplify to items and more bag slots buyed than other class.. That is more miracle coins :)                                                                                         We know you and mioco are druids, but give shaman spirit balls summon to fight us back like a man or fix this class at patch :drinks:

Good job GM,you make me want to leave this game with ur good Update?u know?If I have three characters,me at least need more than 20.000 Miracle Coins . .

better me buy 1 Android Mobile than buy 20.000 Miracle Coin

my druid jus got hit with a 1014! 2x by a barb in arena and have yet to win a battle against any ranger...i rarely lost a fight before update, im now 0-7  :shok:

Currently we collecting bugs from forum feedback and today later will be a patch. We know about all issues and see no problems to fix them.

Rogue and BD class must amplify two wpn, now it is unbalanced to play these class they are more expensive, ranger and mage just amp one wpn..

why hasn't ranger been neutered like barb n rogue ? the scatter > blessing > trap was almost death sentence to rogues, now with 22second cooldown there's almost no avoiding it, plus two traps on combat from 12 sec cooldown, should have removed mana and hp regen in stealth instead of cooldown, then nobody can stay stealthed in arena to draw a match! ruined a class which was only fun for one update anyway, all other updates everybody knows it was crap,  if you gave elfs skills like barb chop and shamans earthquake to counter our stealth it would have been more fun for both sides, bees should sting over time deal dmg like chop to prevent stealth, but most quit anyway until mc shop system changed, completely overpriced even compared to  wow 

UPDATE ON SYMBIAN DOESNT WORKKKKKKK!!!AN ERROR HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE INSTALLING. IS THE FOURTH MESSAGE I WRITE SAYING THE SAME... PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

UPDATE ON SYMBIAN DOESNT WORKKKKKKK!!!AN ERROR HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE INSTALLING. IS THE FOURTH MESSAGE I WRITE SAYING THE SAME... PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

download from forummm the newst one.. me use symbian and already play it....

YES YES I HAVE DOWNLOADED FROM FORUM ==> DOWNLOAD LATEST GAME CLIENT 2.5 BUT STILL DOESNT WORK. LAST UPDATE WAS THE SAME, UNTIL THEY HAVE RESOLVED THE PROBLEM

I don't understand why shaman are saying that druid heal has increased? My heal was 233 before and now 215. And a shaman with same items as me can heal 208 or something. I got a lvl15 shaman and lvl18 druid. And everyone knows that druid is weak 1vs1 with a shaman. Blind is far better than our entangle as in entangle the other guy can still use normal hits but in blind we cant. So a shaman gets two hits advantage n its like 400plus damage( and in 1v1 we can use entangle or blind two time,that means 800dmg advantage). And with our +10 heal than shaman u guys think we stronger. How much more hp we druids can regen over a battle with +10 more heal than shaman? And i saw people complaining abt bees also,bees may reduce crit but crit is a chance,i crit more with 14  percent crit sometimes than 22 percent crit,so bees doesnt help us a lot. A earthquawe is better than bee. So now you shamans want same heal as druid? I always read abt shaman complaining but never comented and i own a shaman sometimes because i got better gears not because i got better skill. I would be happy if shamans get entangle n bee and our heal n we just get the blind and earthquake.

And abt pvp ,i seen ranger doing 1k plus damage and with blessing its impossible to win against them. And now ranger,bd and barb got more damage with amplify and shaman and druid advantage against them was our heal(to regain hp) and now we heal lower than before because of lower moon and astral. I wonder sometimes does the dev test the game before launch of a update or we always there beta tester!

And about the amplify,i got no objection in it only is that i failed about 32times to get to +7 for my staffs. So if the rate of sucess is so low then why not make the cost of items required to amplify a bit lower. Give everyone a decent chance to fight,not like a lvl13 with +10 weapons and armour killing a lvl18. In every mmorpg higher lvl means more stronger but here who gets more money is stronger. I bought a lots of mcoins but seeing everything the way its going i feel sad to play it,no fun now. Its should be a environment where the people who can buy mcoin and who cant have decent chance of winning pvp versus each other,not like a guy with tons of mcoins owns the arena. For what we lvl18 going to play? No better boss drop,no important items that can be hunt to amplifly,no fun in pvp now. Atleast give us lvl18 something to be busy with like better boss drop. Now the arena items over shawdows every other items,and those can be get in a day. I used to buy mcoins a lot,sometimes 100euro a month,now i don't want too. I have +7 items,soon will make it +10,then i going to own every pro weak lvl18 who cant buy mcoins,its not fun. We need better opponents to show we strong not noobs with best gear +.  Encourge us to buy mcoins,not force us n make the game fun. Remember we are lvl18 because we are dedicated,we are better long term earning option  for the game than a season player. Atleast show us respect and gratitude and try to listen to us. We will give you guys time,we dont want everything in a day,communicate with us,show us hope that this game going to be like we asked,dreamed. Not like you guys robbing,forcing. Its just a plea because i want this game to be best, hope you guys do what we ask. We know its tough on you devs,its a hard job. Atleast make all of happy. Thanks

Hahaha f2p game more expensive than p2p. I told u all already to go play other games like WoW.

F2p always will be shit. Future of the game:

"Warspear v6.6.6 update features:

*now u need to pay real money to get loot from mobs/boss

*now u need to pay real money for guards at every city to be able to enter it

*every 30min of game u need to pay real money to replenish ur stamina or u need to wait month to be able to walk again

*u need to pay also for every login to the game (we changed the last bug, u dont need to pay now when u log out from game)

*when u kill enemy player u need to pay for his grave

This and alot more expensive features await u in the game. Happy shopping.. oh we mean playing. :D"

Wait after you destroy PvP & the economy your only response is:

Currently we collecting bugs from forum feedback and today later will be a patch. We know about all issues and see no problems to fix them.

Do you realize that in 1 update you single-handedly forced a massive amount of your gamers to start looking for other games to play? You gotta fix this crap fast before you find your game in the long list of failed MMO's.

Do a god damned rollback to 2.0.1 to fix your skill nerfs & the shattered economy.

If you want to balance the sides give both sides all 6 classes.

Your response to your loyal CUSTOMERS basically says, 'This is how things are going to stay. This was planned & we just need to do a few touch ups.'

With your response you gave me my answer I'm not coming back to Warspear. F-you AIGrind thanks for wasting my time & money!

THIS IS 140% faILURE..

PUTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!

MEVEEEEEEEEEEEEDEEEEEEEEEEV! :facepalm:

:tease: :spiteful:

[ONLY RUSSIANS WILL UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THIS POST] :tease:

Fixes lika........

Stupids hit of ranger over 1100???

the inability to use stealth??? coz how in the name of good are so smart to fix skills and in some case, leaving it INOPERABLE...the could down cant exceed the skills....wow amazing!!!

Comon PPL ....dont kill this game, is a good game and u have the tools to do better.

Would like to go ahead and add to this rant about rich players.... As far as I can tell I must be a "rich" player " I have a full time job, and pay pal. But this is just not justified any more.  I can now go out and buy new 360 games or PC titles like every other month for the amount of $ it takes to keep a char up on this game. I never minded paying a few $ here or there as someone has to pay at some point.  Devs seriously you have pushed this a bit far now, honestly. I'm down to upgrading my favorite character or picking up oblivion. This is a phone game.... really $20 for an enchanted staff.

They don't care, Kuzz just posted the details on the update that's going to be released later today & the crap economy was not addressed as well as the nerfs. :fool:

Just go give your money to Sony, Microsoft or any of their 3rd party developers. You get higher quality games for much much less. :good:

I used to play pc client sofware using wine on ubuntu,but now the new client didn't work..please check it out..I tried on ubuntu 10.04,11.04,11.10 and on wine ver.1.2,1.3 but still cant run the game now..Please fix it :)

I don't understand why shaman are saying that druid heal has increased? My heal was 233 before and now 215. And a shaman with same items as me can heal 208 or something. I got a lvl15 shaman and lvl18 druid. And everyone knows that druid is weak 1vs1 with a shaman. Blind is far better than our entangle as in entangle the other guy can still use normal hits but in blind we cant. So a shaman gets two hits advantage n its like 400plus damage( and in 1v1 we can use entangle or blind two time,that means 800dmg advantage). And with our +10 heal than shaman u guys think we stronger. How much more hp we druids can regen over a battle with +10 more heal than shaman? And i saw people complaining abt bees also,bees may reduce crit but crit is a chance,i crit more with 14  percent crit sometimes than 22 percent crit,so bees doesnt help us a lot. A earthquawe is better than bee. So now you shamans want same heal as druid? I always read abt shaman complaining but never comented and i own a shaman sometimes because i got better gears not because i got better skill. I would be happy if shamans get entangle n bee and our heal n we just get the blind and earthquake.

And abt pvp ,i seen ranger doing 1k plus damage and with blessing its impossible to win against them. And now ranger,bd and barb got more damage with amplify and shaman and druid advantage against them was our heal(to regain hp) and now we heal lower than before because of lower moon and astral. I wonder sometimes does the dev test the game before launch of a update or we always there beta tester!

And about the amplify,i got no objection in it only is that i failed about 32times to get to +7 for my staffs. So if the rate of sucess is so low then why not make the cost of items required to amplify a bit lower. Give everyone a decent chance to fight,not like a lvl13 with +10 weapons and armour killing a lvl18. In every mmorpg higher lvl means more stronger but here who gets more money is stronger. I bought a lots of mcoins but seeing everything the way its going i feel sad to play it,no fun now. Its should be a environment where the people who can buy mcoin and who cant have decent chance of winning pvp versus each other,not like a guy with tons of mcoins owns the arena. For what we lvl18 going to play? No better boss drop,no important items that can be hunt to amplifly,no fun in pvp now. Atleast give us lvl18 something to be busy with like better boss drop. Now the arena items over shawdows every other items,and those can be get in a day. I used to buy mcoins a lot,sometimes 100euro a month,now i don't want too. I have +7 items,soon will make it +10,then i going to own every pro weak lvl18 who cant buy mcoins,its not fun. We need better opponents to show we strong not noobs with best gear +.  Encourge us to buy mcoins,not force us n make the game fun. Remember we are lvl18 because we are dedicated,we are better long term earning option  for the game than a season player. Atleast show us respect and gratitude and try to listen to us. We will give you guys time,we dont want everything in a day,communicate with us,show us hope that this game going to be like we asked,dreamed. Not like you guys robbing,forcing. Its just a plea because i want this game to be best, hope you guys do what we ask. We know its tough on you devs,its a hard job. Atleast make all of happy. Thanks

well said... great observation :clapping:

I will post this until the devs read it  :pleasantry:

Stop complaining and giving suggestion.

All we can do is give bad review about this game in any web site and give the lowest rating to this game.

Warspear is the only game that not respect to players that paid them, time for revenge by giving them bad review and rating  >:D

I agree with you. I don't wanna be the enemy of Warspear developers, just want them to think about how to please us while we collaborate with our money. After all this game isn't like drug trafficking: sustained by addiction.

Stop complaining and giving suggestion.

All we can do is give bad review about this game in any web site and give the lowest rating to this game.

Warspear is the only game that not respect to players that paid them, time for revenge by giving them bad review and rating  >:D

OMG Slay! I hate your forum avatar. It makes me so happy.  ;D

Read This devs and kuzmitch from a BIG SPENDER on MC coins, someone who gives YOU alot of money:

nerf rangers like you did to every other class if you want true balance, there dmg is too overpowered and traps 12 second cooldown against melee is death sentence..

And this being the most important problem, read your feedback from every player, not one person likes amplify system or thinks its fair, its a WAY more expensive version than crystal enchants, no point at all to this other than money sucking.

rangers with 1k+ damage means he already broke alot of weapons :D

fcking bug. if u amplify item while equip and it vanish, u still keep its physical atk. :facepalm:

I just feel sorry for my buddy Twistd.. He lost his precious CC Bow when inserting 2nd sphere during settingup before arena. I know him spent long hours in this game daily for few months and cant imagine how much effort he put to collect 500crimson corundum for it finally it gone in just a blink of eye :shout: . This is a disaster!

My question Kuzz, how much complaints u need to be posted in this forum yet your reply simply just telling fix this and that change here and there without responce to any of what ppl most talked about here.. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO OUR GEARS, LOOTS PRICE, SKILLS UNBALANCE, MC COINS etc.

U only likely to reply something which put yrself in safe place more to stupid bugs and blame bugs as an excuse to your greed game design.

Dont you ppl think how players gonna survive in warpear with low loots price to obtain golds  :mega_shok: + higher repairing costs :mega_shok: + higher mc stuffs price :mega_shok: + unreasonable item losts for spheres :mega_shok: + unneccesary sign of impreishability :mega_shok: + reduced hits and skills capabilities at the end it all goes to the main purpose of each updateS = MONEY!!!!!

I dare you Kuzz and your team, make us know why ppl should stay in this game and why u all have to put efforts to update the game if you dont listen to complaints in your own forum community.

We'll see - WILL AIGRIND RESPOND or JUST ANOTHER IGNORE? What i think, u all mostly choosed to see ppl curse and spewing bad words to GM in chat trade. Well, enjoying it and treat it as a compliment to your coins grabbing tricks. U deserved it!  :tease:

Sooner or later many players will leave this game and we will see aigrind shut this game down. Many players waste money and yet nothing to gain.. No respect from this game devs. Worst f2p games ever.. Worst mmorpg games ever.. Only care about money n dont care about your customer... Just delete this forum.. Especially that suggestion thread section.. Back to offline gameeee.....  :yahoo:

Sooner or later many players will leave this game and we will see aigrind shut this game down.

Better to be sooner, no point in staying in there & continuing to reward their horrible service. AIGrind & Kuz made it perfectly clear they don't give 2 shits about the gaming community.

You think they're actually sitting behind their desks, wracking their brains on how to solve this situation? Or are you thinking rationally & know their actually sitting there laughing at us while they look at the growing bank account?

Time to send a message back to AIGrind, stop using the MC shop, hell stop logging in, just check the forums & wait for the next update. "Necessity is the mother of invention" AIGrind needs our money so if that drys up they will be forced to invent ways to bring customers back or they will just cut their losses & kill Warspear. Either way I say the gamers win IF we fight back! :aggressive:

you took that screenshot from BWL whatever?

BRD if I remember right, I was soloing it pre-WoTLK & figured I'd own the throne. :good:

Been ages since I played so, I may be wrong on the instance abbreviation.