[2011.12.15] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 2.5 Release

Kuzmitch

I've never seen a game like this, Pay Money = Stronger, I thought it was suppose to be, EXP = Stronger & Equip = stronger too?? now Money??  :fool:

I've seen plenty of games like this, they are called money traps AKA failed MMO's.

I dint get any free surprise chest :facepalm: :bad:

Sure you did :give_rose: , it's the same surprise we all got on our chests. Take a sniff That's the smell of shit coming from that brown heap on your chest. Courtesy of your pals at AIGrind.

Kuz...please tell me why i lost my weapon when i amplify it?????your advertisement about new version 2.5.1 dont have any warning about this...I lost one  Well-Trae-Blade..oh shit :diablo: ..give back my sword nowwwww :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Calm down people.

If you want to give payback to AIGRIND just set your rate to the lowest in android market just like I did.

Soon the game will die with the bad rating reputation, now still 4.4 of 5 stars rating.

MONEY! MONEY! MONEY! YOU LOOK LIKE MR. KRABS, NO YOUR MR. KRABS, YOU SHOULD RENAME THIS GAME TO  KRUSTY KRAB..  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

I haven't seen any positive posts here since the update has been pushed out so I'm going to say something good about the update & thank AIGrind for this at the same time.

Everyone's negativity is getting me down here so I have to highlight the silver lining... here goes.

In times of financial strain consumers need to be more thrifty & AIGrind pushed out a shitty update because they were concerned for our financial well being. They thought we were just spending our money on frivolous virtual items, so they did their part to stop us from spending our money.

Thank you AIGrind I'll take this as a sign to start a savings account. :good:

If you read the description for this other thingy, it says it prevents amplification from failing, breaking the weapon and LOSING the weapon. But still they should have given a warning. Game is so messed up now.

Just now ive bought 3k mc, and i used it to upgrade my bow, and I sucessfull upgrade it to Level 7(+7 Hard Composite Bow) with used of many Sphere of Damage EnhancementII and also Sign of Impe**** (prevent from failure upgrade)  I buy many of this item because it sometimes error to level up, and sometimes in x10 Sphere, i can only increased 1 level and sphere already cost 130 mc, whats more with the help of Sign of Imbe** that cost 439(x10) and all my 3k mc finished just use to upgrade 1 weopon only, whats more the other armour,ring,helnet etc :facepalm: and for your info thats only for my Ranger, i have Druid and BD that i have to upgrade... Ive changed my mind now... Better quite from this Fu**ing Money Game!!

Is game so fun first time... Now money money money like shit game :wacko: i lose 2 item and i want my item back  :aggressive:

Just now ive bought 3k mc, and i used it to upgrade my bow, and I sucessfull upgrade it to Level 7(+7 Hard Composite Bow) with used of many Sphere of Damage EnhancementII and also Sign of Impe**** (prevent from failure upgrade)  I buy many of this item because it sometimes error to level up, and sometimes in x10 Sphere, i can only increased 1 level and sphere already cost 130 mc, whats more with the help of Sign of Imbe** that cost 439(x10) and all my 3k mc finished just use to upgrade 1 weopon only, whats more the other armour,ring,helnet etc :facepalm: and for your info thats only for my Ranger, i have Druid and BD that i have to upgrade... Ive changed my mind now... Better quite from this Fu**ing Money Game!!

HAHA see AIGrind you even displeased your precious FB's. Now if that isn't rubbing the dog's nose in his own shit I don't know what is!  :rofl:

when will update be available in Ovi store for symbian phones cant play till available tried downloading from main said keeps saying update error when i run downloaddownload

All these irate customers & not 1 moderator has the cojones to attempt to diffuse the situation?  :tease:

You're driving your customers away AIGrind  :crazy:

I have great Idea first go to manage application second warspear (warshit) uninstall app :D very easy try it and download order and chaos online refered to as (WOW mobile) ;) much better game if you have good phone instead of warshit and admins who dont even talk to us when they see they messed up  :wacko:

I believe it's iPhone / iPad only no love for the Droids out there  :cray:

people wasting 3k mc for lvl8 amplify lol, aint no selling this mc stuff on trade chat, rich people now compltly rule, nice christmas event, goodbye until thiis shit is fixed

and the lovely new changes, for what you call "balance", ranger trap 12 sec cooldown, rogue stealth 22 sec cooldown, so two traps for them in combat, against rogue now ranger is certain to win.

people wasting 3k mc for lvl8 amplify lol, aint no selling this mc stuff on trade chat, rich people now compltly rule, nice christmas event, goodbye until thiis shit is fixed

and the lovely new changes, for what you call "balance", ranger trap 12 sec cooldown, rogue stealth 22 sec cooldown, so two traps for them in combat, against rogue now ranger is certain to win.

All big era sometimes just end...

Maybe this game just waiting for end.

Completely bad updates from 0.7.1- future...

Not a right way to go.

yes is game not balance.... But money is balance for admin  ;D my sugestion for admin ( update mc item only...!!!!! :bad: :wacko:make shit item like sphire  :bomb:

Sms payment prices was again changed ,now in mine country more money for less coins.

Payment from Paypal can't be compared.

Just this thing make huge difference between players.

Guys, better stop wasting more money on this game. Aigrind not worth it.. they even dont care about us. I'm not leaving this game but i wont spend more money on this game. Its okay for me to see one day the rich guy will rule this game. Congratz to all rich guy.. Better use my money for something important than this shitty game.. I wont give a damn care anymore about skill,or who will be the overpower class. I wont expect so much from this game anymore. Sooner or later i'll leave this game for good..

I said it earlier that I'm ready to jump this sinking ship I'm just waiting on someone from AIGrind to nut up & address their displeased followers. I want them to correct this mistake or make it known that this is how things will remain. Either way I will not be spending a penny on this BS.

You shit on your customers & you feel it in the wallet. :aggressive:

nice update for rich guys  :bad: i gave out 15Euros for +5Hard Long Bow and ducking useless runes :bad: in WoW i have to pay 10euros per month.Its even cheaper than a """"""free" """""""" to play mmo :facepalm:

Why are this game update for a rich noob guys??? why not listening to who was call as VETERAN players idea? like xrainbowx idea and suggestion.. Now new  update Coinspear become worst and just useless to none m.coins character. very disspointed UPDATE!  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Better than TIBIAME where their company just made premiums Day  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

11Euro=3months of day premiums :facepalm:

To upgrade weapon it takes around 620 mc futher more each piece of armour takes 580 mc add it all 4000-5000 mc that is just for 1 set :facepalm: yes there are other places where we can find sphere has anybody found it..???? They are linking the game with shop way too much they should have removed cc weapons and added this sphere system there where everybody got fair chance to get it.....!!!

Up youres AIgrind. This is greed beyond greed. I probably purchased more mc coin than 75% of your players. If this crap doesnt change ill leave this game.

I left perfect world international with over 5 thousand dollars invested in it. After playing for years and getting raped by the cash shop every update. I finally quit. And ill quit this game too Pull it together!