[2011.12.15] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 2.5 Release

Kuzmitch

Shaman and Druid:

[/color]

healing skills performance increased

no its not for shaman :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok:  only druid :mega_shok: :mega_shok:  this made me so freaking mad.. gm why u do this to us shamans  :cray: :cray: :cray:

Shhhh......I can't sleep here if you guys crying so loud....

Just stay calm...peace in mind...if you feel your class the weakest still one way out --> full amplification and enchantment  ;D

After log in about 15 seconds I got a conclusion and now I am back to "hibernate mode"

zzzz.......

cc glove with 19 astral becomes 7 astral?????????? Asuuuuuu danncoookkk. n you never tell us before? Lol how stup*id u GM, i can imagine!

Stop make fuc.kin noob update, before, when i saw arena update i though this game getting more better, but now.... Amplifi..... Jus ducking event.... Maybe GM need to buy a new Ferrari F430spider that why gm robbing player this way... For full amplifi need 200mcoins.... Jus a noob daily q that will give out free secret chest cost 20mcoint... Its almost the same with suprise chest in mshop... That jus ducking greedy gm's update...

hahahhah for lvl10 amplify, u need 3k mc or more....

The easiest way to balance out the sides would have been; leave the skills as they were in 2.0.1 & allow all 6 classes to be played under both factions. In stead you shit on 1 faction & present roses to the other.

On top of that you show your gaming community that you don't want them in your game, unless they are prepared to pay out the ass to play. I, as a paying customer, am ready to take my leave of Warspear.

I can only imagine how those that don't pay for MC & instead rely on gold to buy MC items feel after this. In 2.0.1 you decreased the value of "Vendor Trash" & now in 2.5 you jack up the cost of MC items & don't give a guarantee of the items you're purchasing.

The non-paying players are an integral part of the community that you developers often overlook, with your tunnel-visioned look at profit. (Non-paying players fill out the game's world, there is nothing worse then an empty MMO. The F2P gamers are keeping your paying customers playing & paying.

The way cash shops work in successful MMOs are:

1  The Cash Shop should not be forced upon the player instead be supplemental. Payed items

should enhance the gaming experience not dictate it. (Someone who chooses to use the cash

shop because they are enjoying the game is likely to continue to use it & less likely to start

looking for another F2P game)

2  All Cash Shop items should be tradeable not doing so is like cutting off your nose to spite your

face. At the end of the day it doesn't matter who ends up with items from the cash shop, simply

that someone somewhere bought them. Sure someone that never gave you a dime might end up

with all the cash shop gear. All that means is even though they didn't execute the transaction

themselves they were a motivator in said transaction. (A transaction is a transaction regardless

of who makes it, don't ignore a driving force.)

Simply put, the more you show your disrespect for your gaming community the faster you push them into the arms of your competitors. Think before you shit on your customers AIGrind.

Note: Thanks to "Scuffles" from Massively by Joystiq for his post, a lot of what I said was from that post.

This update for amplification sucks, I lost 2 items in beginning and now all the stats stay and is glitched. Now my character is.a glitched mess along with a bunch of other people now im sure. This Needs fixing and amplification needs to not lose items forever. Fix game or i quit and dont buy no more coins

Admin i got an idea :)remove all dungeon, quest, arena, keep only city... Creating account require 10$, creating character require 10$, levelng up 1-2=2$, 2-3=3$, 3-4=4$......17-18=18$... Arena weapon cant purchase in arena supplier anymore, available in mshop, acute falshion, flamberg, rondel=200mcoins each, two handed weapon=360mcoins each, bow and staff=450mcoins, hat=120, armor=130, gloves=120, belt=130, boots=120mcoins, crimson corundum item= one handed weapon n shield =250mcoins, two handed, staff and bow 500mcoins clothes=150each.... That's nice... You'll get 10new ferrari, ducati, chevollet r something u want only in7days...

AMAZING!!!!!!

THE MOST WONDERFULL UPDATE  :shok:

THK FOR ALL WHO WORK SO HARD FOR....

FOR....

KILL THIS GAME....

REALLY HOW IN THE NAME OF GOD RANGER LVL 17 CAN KILL BARB WHIT ONLY 2 HIT???

KINDA STUPID....DUNNO, I HOPE THIS CAN FIX...COZ MANY MANY PLAYER ARE DISGUSTING

I JUST ABOUT MONEY AND....I DONT KNOW WHAT MORE

BUT REALLY GRTS FOR THE MOST AMAZING BAD AND INJUSTIS UPDATE...ROUGE LOW STEALTH AND COLDOWN IS LIKE ETERNALIST...WELL REALLY THIS GAME GO DOWN!!!  :diablo:

i taughted they need money for development

that why every last uptade was bout money

now maybe they focus on players,new quests,new island,new lvl

but no,instead u shit on our faces

n wtf r all devs n admins,leave a coment,say something

This update for amplification sucks, I lost 2 items in beginning and now all the stats stay and is glitched. Now my character is.a glitched mess along with a bunch of other people now im sure. This Needs fixing and amplification needs to not lose items forever. Fix game or i quit and dont buy no more coins

if the amplification wont loose... How can gm feed his stomach :) read this "before he gave us(poor n rich) small thing n he gained small thing, then he gave poor with still small thing n rich big thing n he gained still small thing for himself, but now, he gave poor NOTHING, RICH EVERYHTHING and he gained MORE THAN EVERYTHING for himself...."

AMAZING!!!!!!

FOR....

KILL THIS GAME....

KINDA STUPID....DUNNO, I HOPE THIS CAN FIX...COZ MANY MANY PLAYER ARE DISGUSTING

BUT REALLY GRTS FOR THE MOST AMAZING BAD AND INJUSTIS UPDATE...ROUGE LOW STEALTH AND COLDOWN IS LIKE ETERNALIST...WELL REALLY THIS GAME GO DOWN!!!  :diablo:

i agree, i want this game down, and i want to see who the manager of this updat, i want to see this duckin face

AMAZING!!!!!!

FOR....

KILL THIS GAME....

It is like that because when you amplify an item and it breaks for good you keep the stats of that item and can keep doing it. Its a glitch, I have 411 moon magic and should only have about 200 because i have broke weapon stats plus a twisted batons stats. Its a mess. Everyone can become gods with exploitation of this glitch unless devs fix. Amplification was worst update. Causing tons of problems. Lose items that you spent hours obtaining? Are you kidding me?!?! Stupid...

i taughted they need money for development

that why every last uptade was bout money

now maybe they focus on players,new quests,new island,new lvl

but no,instead u shit on our faces

n wtf r all devs n admins,leave a coment,say something

admin never here, u ever heard about edited iten? Gm is contacting that guy for creat n sell that thing in russia for mcoins, its his way to find money, not come here n see your cmt, he jus stupid n die for money... How best u are, admin? U think that your IT good enough for creating online game? Take your knowledge to create shit animation anyway... From your poor fan u fool admin...

I dont play like that, i purchased a few mcoins to support the game and then they destroy it with 1 update. I want to earn my way not buy it. I didnt come to this game to get painted a golden path.

Man who is mayor developer should talk.

They hide just like rats. Not Rogues.

AIGRIND why don't listen customers?

Really lazy after getting money?

Better stop this project...

You know me? I am Manofact, im the one who blame u u pussy gm ;D how dare u ;D ban who blame u then i sure their fri will leave the game u fool ;D

Thats what money can do...

I QUIT  :bad:  EVEN THOUGH IM NOT THAT GOOD PLAYER OR IM NOT THAT KIND PLAYER, BUT IM A LOYAL PLAYER ( I PLAY LIKE 12HOURS ON MORE FOR ONE DAY )

THE SUCKS EVEN MORE EVERY UPDATE, RICK PEOPLE WILL BECOME GODS, AND POOR PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS DOWN IN THE DITCH KISSING THE GROUND EATING DIRT IN OTHER WORDS DEAD  :bad:

MEET ME IN CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR JUST TO GREET YOU GUYS

-MEIYING

What are you sorry about? It wasn't you that dumped a hot steaming pile of feces on our chests. ;)

but i liked playin without feces:)

They are just lazy to do something,they are bored of developing this more.

But they took our money,and release unfinished bugged updates.

Another Update what maked many problems.

Christmas event island is only not bad thing in this update.

And Grinch instated of Horror...

We all like that horror,why can't be Grinch another boss lol?

Next thing is i must say about these things called events.

Events what will change once a month,are bsdi idea.

New players don't saw none from old ones.

Instated of that you can do another world parts.

They need to do a rollback, if they dont the game is doomed. There are tons of bugged players out there by now. When they do a rollback the players will backlash against that also. Its a lose lose situation.

If anybody of any influence is reading this I recommend you press a big

UNDO button and listen to players befire creating crap updates that ruin alot.of peoples hardwork especially the devs who built a good game to this point.

If you want to make more.money from the game I recommend you increase.payments options, please remove all the ridiculius things that nobody wanted.

Put back old encants and stats, especially mage magic.

Basic point is a Miracle Shop is absolutely wrong idea.

Nothing with increasing stats for money.

Because all ppl what are rich, just unbalance game.

Only thing for MC are Costumes.

Other items must be in -game after finish a quest or some event.

Money based system is never-ending wheel.

It pretty easy to use Amplify.

Easy way to power for money lol.

I hope for

make game more like big brother like Diablo.

It's all 'bout the money !!!!!!!

It's all 'bout the dum dum !!!!!!!

And I don't think It's funny !!!!!!

to see us fade away !!!!!

It's all 'bout the money !!!!!!!

It's all 'bout the dum dum !!!!!!

and I think we got it all wrong anyway !!!!!!!

WTF?? this update is effing gay, I died 2 times in sanctuary cause your stupid update on rouges stealth skill, the mobs saw me while I was in stealth and f*ck'd me on the crossing for like 20 seconds and I didn't even go to the next room for 20 seconds crossing was loading, and I didn't use skill, chat or select a target while on stealth so why did they attack me, 1st time this happen to me  :facepalm:  last time I walk all over sanctuary doing the quest and not a single mob attacked me while I was in stealth  :facepalm:  Fix crossing loading and fix rouges stealth on mobs  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  Increase Barb's charge range, If you wanna decrease sh*t, rangers are free, blessing + crits = bye bye  :facepalm:  Atleast make stealth duration increase PER level, so if like lvl 5 duration is maybe 18 or something that wont make stealth spam, and WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THE SHOP STUFF?? AIN'T THIS A GAME?? I MEAN A QUEST, YES PART OF GAME, BUT YOU NEED TO BUY SH*T WITH REAL MONEY TO FINISH IT?? "THIS IS A GAME NOT A SHOP" - What Kuzmitch said himself..  :facepalm:  What happened to that Warspear which everyone loved??  :unknw: The first update with Miracle shop was good, but now it's gone too far, I bet a rich noob level 12 with lvl 9 gear & lvl 12 weapon can own a level 18 who can't get MC  :facepalm:  I've never seen a game like this, Pay Money = Stronger, I thought it was suppose to be, EXP = Stronger & Equip = stronger too?? now Money??  :fool:

I am not playing this game again until stats are made fair and crystals and runes are put back the way they were before, my 2 lvl 16 MCs  and 2 lvl17 FBs are just useless now unless I fork out a whole lot of money I dont have, really pathetic AirGrind, I wonder what you see yiur future as, a couple of 9  year old rich kids with no skill playing on your abandoned server, but no,.this game be making a huge loss by then. Rich kids would prefer to play PS3 or PC games, you dont even know your market you duckin noobshits.

I think, admin make this game not for fun playing but for get realy much money  :bad: yeeeaaah u see and sphire is shit item  :aggressive:

Worst update! Old players have nothng to do but to watch noob stupid rich players get stronger.... and then u try to experiment and dump a whole lot of shitload on urself! Iv lost just a lil cape so far.. lost on 2nd amp.. others have surely f****ed themselves up with amplify! I had just 46 mc left and i thot the new runes would be better bt my 262 def was replaced by 209! forget that my weapon isnt even glowing enough that i cn notice! Chop is a waste.... On lvl 3 chop reduced frm 56 to 20 and time half so 40dmg in same time? how is it better! The slime.... We sometimes called that plc a slime cave... I miss it! And the new ape drops capes = bg and stupid confetti! if not v0.7 pls take us bk to v1 !!