[2011.12.15] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 2.5 Release

Kuzmitch

Am I the only one to think new change to barbs chop is better? Now I can chop 1/2 the time faster than before. Forget about damage, its very little damage, but its always been.  8) The problem I have is if they were thinking of making changes to even up the classes, why not Rangers? They have the strongest advantage in the arena. We all know that.  :facepalm:

ok stealth is shit 22 second cooldown and 18 seconds or less active.

slime is now a ape.

stealth loses ....this is for the f..kng elfs talk talk and cry about this  :facepalm:

update 2.5 is chrismas gift for firsborn faction

Barbar vs BD = ofc BD win with increased strike dmg

Shaman vs Druid = ofc Druid win with increased healing Performance

Rogue vs Ranger = ofc ranger win cuz stealth time reduced. So goodbye mountain clan!!

GAH! Who cares about the changes? We will learn to live with them. I just want to play! And also, alot of you people on here have the worst spelling and grammar that I've ever seen. Just saying...

Rogue vs Ranger = ofc ranger win cuz stealth time reduced. So goodbye mountain clan!!

dont worry stealth dont is excuse for lose.  The rogues never lose with one ranger! !!! 8) forever rogue ;D

Nothing special this update for mountain clan, this update is giving more power to all firstborn classes. They increase healing of druid? Wtf, Druid has been overpowered already as a healer than shaman, because they can protect their allies perfectly with extra bees skill when killing boss, even the tanker almost never get dmg reduction (recovering HP perfect) which shaman can't do it

@genius can says how many time waiting????? >:D the admins dont post is more interested. The  :pleasantry: other  :pleasantry: forum  :facepalm:

for retards like u....did u not see druid+shamn heal is increased :crazy:

Kuzmitch, you and ur friends drunk ringht now? Update is earlier then said and rogue stealth 50% is shorter time. I can guarantee that many peoples leave this game .

Now we have realised that only crying wil bring changes so i will cry all over till barbs get justice!

my point exactly. Mc finally get setup where we had people coming to our side to help even the numbers and boom. Not even some complimentary vasoline for our sore a$$holes. So since its crying you want. Yeah lower ranger attack and trap time and how far scatter shot pushes you back. But that'll never happen. Cuz you devs are a bunch of elf loving fairy's

first the elfs cried , now the MC's cry.... after next update elfs cry again and sooo on.... thats how it works cause dvs try to make both classes exactly on one level, put they can't.... once elfs get advance in update...once MC's

Oh cool so still nothing for old players? I mean.. still nothing for free?  :facepalm: 

Just 1 tree in the city.. lol I waited one month hoping something better.. And just nothing changed... This Update could be done in one week.. However, I don't have any other money to spend one this game (just for being at the same lvl with the people who pay).

No gifts for xmas.. just for who pay.

So.. 

See you next update.

And Merry Xmas to everyone  :friends:  :friends:

dam all item saman status reduce badly..... glove from cc astral now only 7,..... ring from aa reduce from 15  to 13... this bug or what.... what hapend whit this update.... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

for retards like u....did u not see druid+shamn heal is increased :crazy:

look all item for saman.. they reduce all stat point.... no increased at all... in what hapend all go down...... suck my heal decrease from 225 become 208 :unknw:

no mana regen in stealth would have stopped people from staying perm stealth in arena, and giving bee skills the same affect as barbs bleed would have balanced it with druids amking rogues cnt enter stealth, e.g stinging atk thats what it should do. giving all of us some new skills instead of weaking the ones we enjoyed  , great idea to keep people paying for amplify, many will quit this great update.

So we gota buy new crystal n runes just to replace our old ones..n buy more stuff just to amplify it. Wut a waste of money.. :facepalm:

is a shame this update... cooldown so drastically increased, now stealth just have one use u.u"

but okay ^^"

mercenary game sometimes makes mistake (like tibia ;) )

and i agree with sulla... increase the skills, not weaking the ones we have... u.u"

What do you want so much money make fun ????? The same armor protection against deterioration, the cost of the 2360 MC! Enchat protection should cost up to 30 MC, after that is sacred and no cuts ...

hahaha,never saw greedy developers like you...

Today mine things gone...some of them

Completely losem the point of farming rare items....

This game is huge shit.

I simply leave game,and make Warspear for self only.

Maybe this game designed only for guys like Bill Gates or milionaires.

All things are good but,Amplify?

How you can call that update 2.5.1?

This design of items and quest took two days...

Completely wrong way to go, Warspear end coming.

Btw very nice idea with lowering stats,plus put payment for countries down...

Just greedy guys what drain from us more then big project desktop mmorpgs.

The guy what make major changes is maybe guy what never played this game.

Gold times of 0.7.0.

Please make sure that Nokia Store having your last version because untill now they having only the old v.2.0.1.I can not update the game and play by it.Thanks

new quest is actually u must buy 10 mc items, miracle fireworks, lmao

I saw that.

What will BE next? Limited entry to game?

Called 'Miracle Entries'?

Usually developers add the features what players need,not make what they want.

Because make for ppl what they want,bring money,not do crazy things to increase agony to death.

They absolutely don't listen us.

Game need fresh things ,not just put costumes,make another way to drain money.

Lol,i want kill idiot what suggested game need ingame shop.

This bring absolutely nothing.

everyone, do u know? Stup*d GM not tell us in update change lists that shaman heal and moon stat is all decreased. How come? They tell us that druid is increased heal performance, behind this scene they made shaman weakest ever, very weak, my heal 223 becomes 206 and my atk is very low in healing set mode, wtf!!!!

Hell of a way to say Merry Christmas to your customers. I'm sure we all appreciate the massive steaming pile the people of AIGrind unloaded on our chests.

Randomized rune & crystal values? So your customers are forced to keep buying till they get something worth while? You guys weren't making enough $$ already? :mega_shok:

You shafted Barbarians & Rogues, while Enhancing Bladedancers & leaving a strong ranged DPS class untouched? :good:

You guys are worse then Blizz with the skill imbalancing. Looks to me like I'll be looking for another app to occupy my time & collect my hard earned dollars. :search:

everyone, do u know? Stup*d GM not tell us in update change lists that shaman heal and moon stat is all decreased. How come? They tell us that druid is increased heal performance, behind this scene they made shaman weakest ever, very weak, my heal 223 becomes 206 and my atk is very low in healing set mode, wtf!!!!

ya.. they again lower stats..

600damage on BD? That isnt normal when player have 2,5k hp ... Old runes and crystals changed to more expensive.... I'm telling u guys, game get end soon, so dont waste money for this piece of shit which created by biggest shits of ever.

lol,  rogue and bd have to amplify TWO wpns, ranger / druid / shaman only one, actually playing these classes are cheaper so expect less on rogue and bd now, seeing as though u ruined rogue completly....

secondly when amplifying failure rate is very high! u lose 59mc each time for no gain in stats! without insurance 100% lose item after lvl3.

ranger hitting 354 dmg normal hit, i hit him 180 dmg, this is balanced? rich man is king of warspear

this is worst update ever :cray: :cray: :cray:  i used to heal 216 max astral now i heal 200 max :cray:  and shamans lost health and our equips have less astral and moon :cray: :cray:  i hate it completely i will never be able to kill any melee solo again :cray: :cray:  this makes me want to quit :cray: :cray: