[2011.12.15] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 2.5 Release

Kuzmitch

Every day the same poor answer :D Weak guys and you Knox you have many chars  :bad: Get a real i  just like to worse kids like you guys. The game is your life ;) and i laugh about you all jokes. CHange my karma wuhu now you are strong :D  :give_rose:

:crazy: idiots dont u see that barb mana n cooldown is now less....so now u can use it twice the time than earlier..

before...50dmg with same mana

now 30(suppose) x2=60dmg with same mana in same time :bomb:

really stupid ppl :rofl:  

what about rogue??huh can do any quest..can enter any city ...can go sanctury so easy..can draw any arena match..it had to happen that their skill was to be controled...half of mc r currently rogues...that clearly shows that they r overpowered n with the update (as the admins feel) should bring some stability which was lost in previous update...

bd v barb now is 50-50 earlier barb too strong..

now ranger v rogue will be 50-50 (i hope so :good: )

shaman i cant see much

druid needed something..they were the weakest class of warspear

OVERALL THE UPDATE IS SURELY ON BALANCING THE GAME...IF U DONT LIKE NOT MY PROBLEM..I LIKE IT N I HAVE GIVEN ENOUGH REASONS....some ppl just say for saying to make the game unballenced..I LIKE IT DESPITE THAT MCOIN THING OF AMPLIFICATION COZ NOW CLASS R ATLEAST LOOKING TO BE BALANCED(NOT SURE IF IT WOULD BE STILL UNTILL WE PLAY)

Did the devs pm u that mana usage and cooldown has been reduced to half and that dmg nw is 30? They have reducd dmg so obviously they want to make chop weaker.. or why was the change requird? use ur brain..

hahah. just  ignore VendettA = Pueppi. his just a kids guys. don't make he cry, or else " moooooooooooooom~ people on the forum insulting me on~ please mom help me~ mooooom~ :sorry:  " i wonder how old this kid pueppi were. i bet 10.  :wacko:

lol yea watch  out he's a snitch might get u ban..I'd say he needs to go school n learn how to write n.spell cuz no make sence  :tease:

Did the devs pm u that mana usage and cooldown has been reduced to half and that dmg nw is 30? They have reducd dmg so obviously they want to make chop weaker.. or why was the change requird? use ur brain..

you complain before see in game :facepalm: ,,

better you wait until maintenence finish :diablo:

rangers dnt know how to scatter > blessing > trap> strong shot > run on sapphire? do that, then  atk and run in arena then wait for skills to cooldown so you can scatter trap again on rogue then say how overpowered we are.

oh u showed how much u know to use rogue....whenever ranger uses trap theres a ingame action it does...mc can see it...rogue then dont walk on that trap but come from sideways...so trap neutraliezed...btw ss takes so much time to regenerate that u cant use it again...learn sometime from the sappire rogues..they r so smart...they moreover waste time n then steath+ms then gaugesteath doing tremendous dmg to u

I like to see the kids flame and hate :D they are so cute :D WoG (Warriors of Gay) nice low clan :D only gamerjunkies. See you cowards and victims. I go look tv and laugh about you no life cry kids ;) Have fun

Greetz the bad bad Pueppi the only one. V zum A scheiß stricher mcs.

like you know anything about respect

ppl like u r unworty of any attention...u r only seeking attention here..go stay away from this if had any respect u should lose it but wait u dont have any to lose..bye dude i will ignore all ur remarks n treat it like crying coz i stole ur candy

:shok:

@koskiller

umm sir.. We(MC)couldnt see your traps.. Promise..

the action tells u in which direction we have placed the trap...u can guess from that...i got both mc n elf accout n i know it well

Hey i think the new update sounds :good: i dont know how barbs can complain???

Yea your attck might have gone down abit!! but you have not even tryed it with a

10 star wep?? have you???? noooo you have not.....!

Your even complaing about your charge thing dont work every now and then.

As a bd i know our handstring move does not work every now and then just like yours

im glag of the for the inviz means its harder for them togo hide in a tree

just to try and get a draw! WIMP'S

An Observation :- for some reason I saw the word 'kid' 1 or more time in each and every post of  this guy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I like to see the kids flame and hate :D they are so cute :D WoG (Warriors of Gay) nice low clan :D only gamerjunkies. See you cowards and victims. I go look tv and laugh about you no life cry kids ;) Have fun

Greetz the bad bad Pueppi the only one. V zum A scheiß stricher mcs.

:shok:the action tells u in which direction we have placed the trap...u can guess from that...i got both mc n elf accout n i know it well

100% true :good:

Just wait until update finished...  :clapping: . And lets we see

don't be so upset about who have better skill... or who get reduce skill...

yes I play barbar. that my main char.... and always... barbar not get better skill on every update (accept that :facepalm: )... but that skill more than enough to challenge other class who have more better skill.. :drinks: . brave all barbar...

@koskiller

but if the opponent do not see you place it, we will still be caught. I know, coz you always trapped me in arena. But im not gonna whine coz i know it's your strategy

ppl like u r unworty of any attention...u r only seeking attention here..go stay away from this if had any respect u should lose it but wait u dont have any to lose..bye dude i will ignore all ur remarks n treat it like crying coz i stole ur candy

it's not me who is spamming this thread with useless things and insulting others guess now who's searching for an attention?

oh u showed how much u know to use rogue....whenever ranger uses trap theres a ingame action it does...mc can see it...rogue then dont walk on that trap but come from sideways...so trap neutraliezed...btw ss takes so much time to regenerate that u cant use it again...learn sometime from the sappire rogues..they r so smart...they moreover waste time n then steath+ms then gaugesteath doing tremendous dmg to u

trap used During combat AFTER scatter, not before the rogue has atked, you do  know that you can use trap on rogue when he is atking you then step back and atk? or are you setting traps before rogue has atked like a noob?.

the rangers in sapphire must just stand there and not use any skills, gauge cooldown is very long, when the rogues goes back into stealth waiting for gauge to reload like scout wrote, the ranger can use scatter again, key is to NOT let the rogue stun u after he atks, be fast and SCATTER not atk when the rogue atks you out of stealth, most rangers use normal atk or strong shot then we can just stun and go back in stealth, these are the rangers who complain..

@koskiller

but if the opponent do not see you place it, we will still be caught. I know, coz you always trapped me in arena. But im not gonna whine coz i know it's your strategy

we place it choke points where u have to come...but then if u realize n wait for sometime the trap gets removed...then u can attck us:) moreover i worte for sulla who said using the trap in midddle of match...then char r so close that they see where the trap is by its action..

yes ofc he can see where trap is because it is on him, click the trap on the rogue when he is atking you, it will trap him...

if you put trap in front of rogue after scatter before he reaches you, and he sees it, he must go left or right, moving another direction gives you extra hits, you can atk n move bakc while he tries to go around the trap, how is that not good? with blessing on those atks will hit like hell.

trap used During combat AFTER scatter, not before the rogue has atked, you do  know that you can use trap on rogue when he is atking you then step back and atk? or are you setting traps before rogue has atked like a noob?.

the rangers in sapphire must just stand there and not use any skills, gauge cooldown is very long, when the rogues goes back into stealth waiting for gauge to reload like scout wrote, the ranger can use scatter again, key is to NOT let the rogue stun u after he atks, be fast and SCATTER not atk when the rogue atks you out of stealth, most rangers use normal atk or strong shot then we can just stun and go back in stealth, these are the rangers who complain..

its useless to talk when u dont wanna listen to my arguments..wait n watch..as i said in my first post ..play then tell..happy winters

its useless to talk when u dont wanna listen to my arguments..wait n watch..as i said in my first post ..play then tell..happy winters

it`s useless to argue with fact , agreed.

the worst update.. now barb are the weakest class.. gud job devs n kuzmitch for making barb the weakest class.. u should increase barb health n regen also defend instead of decreasing our chop skill damage.. barb will always be the weakest class.. u guys really dont know how to make a game.. i never see barb this weak in other mmorpg.. :facepalm:

I dont know why u cry so much...coz we never see u in fight or war....sooo what is ur point if u feel weakest???

it`s useless to argue with fact , agreed.

n also with ppl who dont wanna listen....or who fight till last to make their point a""fact""...fact is-rogue slill has now been balanced...

Pro rangers on sapphire do that

yes ofc he can see where trap is because it is on him, click the trap on the rogue when he is atking you, it will trap him...

if you put trap in front of rogue after scatter before he reaches you, and he sees it, he must go left or right, moving another direction gives you extra hits, you can atk n move bakc while he tries to go around the trap, how is that not good? with blessing on those atks will hit like hell.

...fact is-rogue slill has now been balanced...

we shall see, the update is not even on, im sure there will be more complaining after it, especially if just reduced some few seconds. Опубликованное фото

:facepalm: :boreeeeeeeeeeeddd dont discussion. More the best is rogue but rangers have bleasing. !!!  :yahoo: servers starts next year  :rofl:

:facepalm: :boreeeeeeeeeeeddd dont discussion. More the best is rogue but rangers have bleasing. !!!  :yahoo: servers starts next year  :rofl:

UP yay :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

i have nothing against rogues but i'd rather fight rangers. It is  because barbs dont have a counter for stealth. Is it true that when you roar, stealth is broken?

Hmmm war every where  >:D a word to all rangers BACK OFF you got what you wanted stealth cool down increased its our time to appeal so stop pokeing ur nose up other class butts your not the only ones playing  :tease:

i have nothing against rogues but i'd rather fight rangers. It is  because barbs dont have a counter for stealth. Is it true that when you roar, stealth is broken?

lol barb has the best counters for stealth, bleed and roar.

i have nothing against rogues but i'd rather fight rangers. It is  because barbs dont have a counter for stealth. Is it true that when you roar, stealth is broken?

yes its true.... if u roar close enough from rogue stealth will broke.... 8)

Yes first roar rogues come out of hiding then use chop they cant hide then rouges are nothing easy kill :clapping: