[2011.12.15] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 2.5 Release

Kuzmitch

awww... offline , offline and stilll offline ... need one day for a Fking update??  :wacko:

or just one admine write one thing... WHEN WILL OPEN THE SERVERS?  :bad:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes because the non-kids normally run around calling people kids and "fck stupid kids" and saying the word "cry and kids" like 100 times in sentences and every topic you write in.

666 posts Опубликованное фото

Finaly you listened to us...thnks kuz n dev team...barb n rogue r now balanced i think...earlier it wasnt...if u dont agree its not my problem...but finnaly a nice update since 0.7 to1.0

Prediction for next update

1)scroll of immorality:-10 mins of being immortal (price 500 mc)

2)New or additional skills:- different skills at different price from 200 mc- 1000 mc

3)New island ship ticket (100 mc)

4) Alchemy set :- brew new potions by combining different items (price 800 mc)

5)Exp scroll :- gain extra experience points for 10 quest (price 300 mc)

some of such items might come in upcoming update  :fool: its mostly only mshop updates ........!!!!!

Seriously? Sounds like elfs got favored again. I mean cmon lower stealth duration and recharge time yet u gave bds more damage?  As if hamstring wasn't enough of a piain to deal with. For a minute I was excited the update came out on my bday. Which is today. But now. Im back to having no real opinion. Well maybe I lied. My opinion is QUIT TAKING STUFF AWAY. There were ways to geg a rogue out of stealth. Not my fault people donet know how to think. And don't complain like bds and druids can't do it cuz you elfs always run in packs like sissy little girls. Thanks airgrind and the team who does the developements for sucking big donkey ****

Seriously? Sounds like elfs got favored again. I mean cmon lower stealth duration and recharge time yet u gave bds more damage?  As if hamstring wasn't enough of a piain to deal with. For a minute I was excited the update came out on my bday. Which is today. But now. Im back to having no real opinion. Well maybe I lied. My opinion is QUIT TAKING STUFF AWAY. There were ways to geg a rogue out of stealth. Not my fault people donet know how to think. And don't complain like bds and druids can't do it cuz you elfs always run in packs like sissy little girls. Thanks airgrind and the team who does the developements for sucking big donkey ****

thats an example that even MC's cry !

so dont say: elfs cry and cry and cry, both cry, how you can see here :)

nobody is better then the rest!

I think Vendetta could be a developer disturbing topic to changue our mind about this shop update :facepalm:  Im the only who see this update is lot more greedy than last??! :shok:  Its like: Ok if u try to pay only fair and normal prices for a game; and no 590 news miracle coins x item, u could miss forever all ur items and be weaker than before  :crazy: :crazy: If prices more cheap and fair for all, all players will go to but some mc not only the rich ones and im sure that make more money.. Or give us the best christmas present and make game P2P  :clapping:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: how time waiting for play?  Last update 2 days .maybe this is new world record of  the news updates  :facepalm: . No notice from admins.  Is not hard says approximately time remaining ...... :cray: im waiting a post of anyone admin  ::)

lol rogue still good,,they can enter town without attack from guard,,

how with elf??they get attack and will die by guard,,dont be selfish about this update,,

atleast barbar will same with bd,,ranger will same with rogue,, see game dota,,barbar=str,,ranger=agi

str lose vs agi and agi lose vs magic,,,shaman is magic type,,if you want kill ranger,,how not make shaman??lmao

atleast barbar just need critical,,because barbar have best true demage with 2hand sword+chop

yeah.. lets make tons of topic/thread about barb.. then barb will the best class..  :facepalm:

Now we have realised that only crying wil bring changes so i will cry all over till barbs get justice!

lol rogue still good,,they can enter town without attack from guard,,

how with elf??they get attack and will die by guard,,dont be selfish about this update,,

atleast barbar will same with bd,,ranger will same with rogue,, see game dota,,barbar=str,,ranger=agi

str lose vs agi and agi lose vs magic,,,shaman is magic type,,if you want kill ranger,,how not make shaman??lmao

atleast barbar just need critical,,because barbar have best true demage with 2hand sword+chop

Barbs have extremely low atk speed! With 2h... shield and 1h is almost shit!

:crazy: idiots dont u see that barb mana n cooldown is now less....so now u can use it twice the time than earlier..

before...50dmg with same mana

now 30(suppose) x2=60dmg with same mana in same time :bomb:

really stupid ppl :rofl: 

what about rogue??huh can do any quest..can enter any city ...can go sanctury so easy..can draw any arena match..it had to happen that their skill was to be controled...half of mc r currently rogues...that clearly shows that they r overpowered n with the update (as the admins feel) should bring some stability which was lost in previous update...

bd v barb now is 50-50 earlier barb too strong..

now ranger v rogue will be 50-50 (i hope so :good: )

shaman i cant see much

druid needed something..they were the weakest class of warspear

OVERALL THE UPDATE IS SURELY ON BALANCING THE GAME...IF U DONT LIKE NOT MY PROBLEM..I LIKE IT N I HAVE GIVEN ENOUGH REASONS....some ppl just say for saying to make the game unballenced..I LIKE IT DESPITE THAT MCOIN THING OF AMPLIFICATION COZ NOW CLASS R ATLEAST LOOKING TO BE BALANCED(NOT SURE IF IT WOULD BE STILL UNTILL WE PLAY)

idiots dont u see that barb mana n cooldown is now less....so now u can use it twice the time than earlier..

before...50dmg with same mana

now 30(suppose) x2=60dmg with same mana in same time

really stupid ppl  

what about rogue??huh can do any quest..can enter any city ...can go sanctury so easy..can draw any arena match..it had to happen that their skill was to be controled...half of mc r currently rogues...that clearly shows that they r overpowered n with the update (as the admins feel) should bring some stability which was lost in previous update...

bd v barb now is 50-50 earlier barb too strong..

now ranger v rogue will be 50-50 (i hope so )

shaman i cant see much

druid needed something..they were the weakest class of warspear

OVERALL THE UPDATE IS SURELY ON BALANCING THE GAME...IF U DONT LIKE NOT MY PROBLEM..I LIKE IT N I HAVE GIVEN ENOUGH REASONS....some ppl just say for saying to make the game unballenced..I LIKE IT DESPITE THAT MCOIN THING OF AMPLIFICATION COZ NOW CLASS R ATLEAST LOOKING TO BE BALANCED(NOT SURE IF IT WOULD BE STILL UNTILL WE PLAY)

yea smartass you haven't seen it yet already insulting

yea smartass you haven't seen it yet already insulting

some ppl like u need not be respected at all...so i did nothing in insulting u despite not taking ur name weakass :bomb:

now ranger v rogue will be 50-50 (i hope so :good: )

lol... it was already that or less favouring rangers, i pvp all SMART rangers and we won by luck or crit 50 / 50, ranger critting more becaue he has more hits with blessing, stealth got us first strike and some extra dmg in between, but scatter + trap + blessing combo destroys our hp, noob rangers and SLOW reacting to stealth , are the ones who lost alot, it was balanced before for people with brains.

why is that the ones who complain about skils write like retards spamming insults.

some ppl like u need not be respected at all...so i did nothing in insulting u despite not taking ur name weakass

i don't need any respect from kids like you dude

Pls cry more like Knox and the other Kids every day. PLS CRY MORE crybaby. To many kids ingame  :facepalm: Nice clan your member must go sleep early because mum say it.... you all are jokes

u one funny dude..n u must be one of those who needs a reallife cuz ur ass is b hating all day everyday. So dnt hate appreciate :aggressive: ..look at me now..look at me now..I'm making u cri i

lol... it was already that or less favouring rangers, i pvp all SMART rangers and we won by luck or crit 50 / 50, ranger critting more becaue he has more hits with blessing, stealth got us first strike and some extra dmg in between, but scatter + trap + blessing combo destroys our hp, noob rangers and SLOW reacting to stealth , are the ones who lost alot, it was balanced before for people with brains.

why is that the ones who complain about skils write like retards spamming insults.

for ur little info ranger bessing is on luck too...but steath+ms and then again in middle gauge then steath +ms is not on luck...looks like rogues of sappire r more good in using skill than others...

for ur little info ranger bessing is on luck too...but steath+ms and then again in middle gauge then steath +ms is not on luck...looks like rogues of sappire r more good in using skill than others...

rangers dnt know how to scatter > blessing > trap> strong shot > run on sapphire? do that, then  atk and run in arena then wait for skills to cooldown so you can scatter trap again on rogue then say how overpowered we are.

And the kids, flamer, nolifer, junkies and hater, cryin forward :D lmao i cant for laughing :D this game is so funny :D i feel pain of laughing :D everyday holy shit  :rofl:

hahah. just  ignore VendettA = Pueppi. his just a kids guys. don't make he cry, or else " moooooooooooooom~ people on the forum insulting me on~ please mom help me~ mooooom~ :sorry:  " i wonder how old this kid pueppi were. i bet 10.  :wacko:

rangers dnt know how to scatter > blessing > trap> strong shot > run on sapphire? do that, then  atk and run in arena then wait for skills to cooldown so you can scatter trap again on rogue then say how overpowered we are.

lol hard,,,rogue in spahire use skill invisible > skill demage+some 1 hit > stune >invisible again >wait for coldown stune >that skill demage again > do that until ranger die and hard to lock target for ranger :facepalm: