[2011.12.15] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 2.5 Release

Kuzmitch

yes increase heal cause mage classes were not already overpowered with it in arena, in 1v1 they can run around and get full health again  and destroy the rogue / bd / barb, now watch people complain about these classes Опубликованное фото

rogue was already weak dps wise and defence in pvp, killed most fairly balanced people with luck only, now more rogues will retreat in combat faster than before, which is what elfs complained about, the fact a class could "escape".

all this means nothing now really, the most overpowered now will be rich people, cause im not paying 590 mc or so to upgrade one item with insurance to be at a fair advanatge, so will not most people.

no new skills, quests like halloween quests, nothing for lvl18 players who have been max exp / rep, r5 / lvl18 for over 8 months now....

LOL , why at this GAMESHOP  barbarian the most weaker . Insane :D never heard barbarian weak.. Lol.. They can kill barbarian like PIECE of CAKE .. Very shame on my barb :) useless.. Only can tank at mobs.. Why not dont give any skill at barbarian?? HAHAHAHA

i advice mc to make topics like the elfs did complaining about blessing, more people who complain then the devs will listen maybe, dont complain about mages, they been overpowered since 0.7, that will never change.

LOL , why at this GAMESHOP  barbarian the most weaker . Insane :D never heard barbarian weak.. Lol.. They can kill barbarian like PIECE of CAKE .. Very shame on my barb :) useless.. Only can tank at mobs.. Why not dont give any skill at barbarian?? HAHAHAHA

lol ur barb is good. btw wen vl b d servers back???

GM Kuzmitch please make damage for Beast Trap ( Ranger) , . I think that good :good: :good: :good:

RyUzakk said beast trap should add damage in it? It should be dps r something right? So i have an idea, beast trap deals 20dps over 2, 3, 4, 5, 6s... And BD got Flash Strike that will deal 100%critical true damage(resilience and armor not effectived)... That fair enough for beast trap...

i advice mc to make topics like the elfs did complaining about blessing, more people who complain then the devs will listen maybe, dont complain about mages, they been overpowered since 0.7, that will never change.

i agree wid dat thing :wacko: :wacko:

I know why devs listen to those elf, bcs devs are elf too, will not happen they hear us complaining.. No worry,that wont gonna happen.. :) what a gameshop ..

I really wonder wonder wonder... After about hundred player compleTED first island, second island, and they just preparing themselves for third island with hunger... But today is 15.12.2011 AI kicked their fan gamer by updated good event and new feature for player, but AI kick their gamer by ignoring their fan suggestion... They said they strong enough and they tasted full of these two islands' creature, quest, discover, equipments, etc... Now it's last chance for you from me... If next update(next few month)still don't have new island and cap lv i will quit, i don't know what are others thinking... But for me... It's like this... That's all... Thanks anyway for Christmas Event...

1. both saids cry all the time, not only elfs

2. the only group who should cry is barbs

3.i dont think that elfs are stronger now then mc's......

4. dont say: the elfs the elfs the elfs, not all elfs cry(some yes, i agree) and there are some of the mc's who cry too, no one is better then the other one.

thats my oppinion...

I hope runes and crystals from already enchanted items wil not disappear.

kuz wrote they will still exist,but in shop you only can buy the new ones

the worst update.. now barb are the weakest class.. gud job devs n kuzmitch for making barb the weakest class.. u should increase barb health n regen also defend instead of decreasing our chop skill damage.. barb will always be the weakest class.. u guys really dont know how to make a game.. i never see barb this weak in other mmorpg.. :facepalm:

RyUzakk said beast trap should add damage in it? It should be dps r something right? So i have an idea, beast trap deals 20dps over 2, 3, 4, 5, 6s... And BD got Flash Strike that will deal 100%critical true damage(resilience and armor not effectived)... That fair enough for beast trap...

Stfu thats like chop on steroids...

the worst update.. now barb are the weakest class.. gud job devs n kuzmitch for making barb the weakest class.. u should increase barb health n regen also defend instead of decreasing our chop skill damage.. barb will always be the weakest class.. u guys really dont know how to make a game.. i never see barb this weak in other mmorpg.. :facepalm:

Lol you guys should happy. Its a new update. Create self a game than you can cry about no new level or island or items.... omg.... :facepalm:

Nice job Aigrind. Omfg to many kids here.

For next update i wish me 1vs1 arena and that the game is x-rated with id control

Lol you guys should happy. Its a new update. Create self a game than you can cry about no new level or island or items.... omg.... :facepalm:

For next update i wish me 1vs1 arena and that the game is x-rated with id control

shut up u big mouth

GM I have a suggestion for next update,how if you create a war between the elves and human every day, such as RF (Rising Force),the task is the first Faction destroy towers will win. . Example: Elves destroying Human tower first,then Elves wins . .

Sorry for my bad english

shut up u big mouth

Pls cry more like Knox and the other Kids every day. PLS CRY MORE crybaby. To many kids ingame  :facepalm: Nice clan your member must go sleep early because mum say it.... you all are jokes

when you play this game for 8/6 months and they just keep adding mc stuff, no new main quests, same lv cap, and money arena,  you will see why the older players complain, and would do the same, you play this game one week maybe and come here talking like you know us and people are kids compared to you, they focus on creating MC features and copying pocket legends, before we actually needed TACTICS to kill bosses and game was more challenging and fun.

amplify system  is soley to make more money.

when you play this game for 8/6 months and they just keep adding mc stuff, no new main quests, same lv cap, and money arena,  you will see why the older players complain, and would do the same, you play this game one week maybe and come here talking like you know us and people are kids compared to you, they focus on creating MC features and copying pocket legends, before we actually needed TACTICS to kill bosses and game was more challenging and fun.

amplify system  is soley to make more money.

I dont play it 1 week ;) but thats not the thing. I like it to worse little Kids but now they cry to much. Every day the kids cry and in a few hours mummy come and say to him "into the bed now you gamejunkie".

I laugh about the flamer and hater ;) Hunt me and be happy kids. You are all jokes nothing more. Have fun with Cry and change my karma ;) you are so hard wow *irony*  :facepalm: :facepalm:

what is vandetta? lol learn to write kid go to shool as to play a game and make of hard. I have a good real i dont need the game like you kids ;) you can flame and cry and hate me how much you want ;) its whatever ;) i have my wife my life and all what i need ;) you guys have only this game

Pls cry more like Knox and the other Kids every day. PLS CRY MORE crybaby. To many kids ingame  :facepalm: Nice clan your member must go sleep early because mum say it.... you all are jokes

shut up and spam in topic only for you. My name is pueppi im noob cryer, lier and the rogues owned me..  :facepalm: this is a good name for u topic leave here  :spiteful:

I dont play it 1 week ;) but thats not the thing. I like it to worse little Kids but now they cry to much. Every day the kids cry and in a few hours mummy come and say to him "into the bed now you gamejunkie".

I laugh about the flamer and hater ;) Hunt me and be happy kids. You are all jokes nothing more. Have fun with Cry and change my karma ;) you are so hard wow *irony*  :facepalm: :facepalm:

yes because the non-kids normally run around calling people kids and "fck stupid kids" and saying the word "cry and kids" like 100 times in sentences and every topic you write in.

666 posts Опубликованное фото

OH MY GOD! Puepi hahahahaiahahaha... Pueppi dead when saw me, never kill me, cant kill me, hahahahahahahahahaiaha PUEPPI SOO SUCKKKKKKKS.. MAYBE U THE ONE CRY WHEN U DIE KILLING BY MCS . Hahaha what a poor pueppi

i never whining or crying about other skill. i've just waited for so long n barb always be the worst class until now. especially for that barking dog "vendetta". u just a doggy who like to bark, so stop barking..  :facepalm: