[2011.12.15] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 2.5 Release

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

Today AIGRIND release update of “Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar” 2.5 which you can download from official page http://warspear-online.com/en/download/.

In this update you will find:

Arinar celebrates the World Creation holiday! In cities you will wind a new and interesting quests and rewards.

The Median Night falls back. Demons of Darkness quickly hide in the dark, with an angry growl waiting for the start of a cheerful celebration of World Creation holiday! Mysterious White Elder, who lives on the banks of Snow Boundaries, prepares his sleigh harness by flying deers once again. Soon he begins to deliver gifts around the Arinar trying to call best feelings in the hearts of the inhabitants of the world. Some even rumored that the White Elder is the messenger of the White Wanderer, still watching for Arinar from behind of  an invisible line.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Amplification of items. With the help of Enhancement Sphere you can increase the first bonus of items. This process is very entertaining - with each level, along with the characteristics the chance of successful amplification is reduced. But do not worry: the item always possible to insure against failure to improve! After amplification weapon glows a mysterious light:

Опубликованное фото

Required Enchancement Spheres can be found at any place in the game world as well as you can purchase them in the Miracle Shop.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Daily gifts for logging into the game. Desiring to facilitate the misery of war, your Mentor sends a gift each day - a little surprise chest, which includes a useful random item from the game world. It will help you to survive with honor first tests on the road to victory! To give this gift we are using the Mailbox - a new feature in the game, which we will develop in the near future.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

The new system of runes and crystals. We have simplified the system of runes and crystals, so that now they are not limited on the level, and their characteristics are set automatically by the level of a item in which they inserted. Old runes and crystals will be removed from the Miracle Shop. Also, these changes affect some consumables (potions etc).

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Class changes:

• Rogue: Stealth skill duration reduced and increased its recharge time.
  • Barbarian: Chop skill damage reduced, but also reduced its energy consumption and recharge.
  • Bladedancer: Flash Strike skill damage increased.
  • Shaman and Druid: healing skills performance increased.
Fixes and changes:

• Friends names in the chat is now displayed in green text.
  • Teleportation usability improved.
  • Traders in the cities can now be found in one place.
  • Creatures on starting locations became non-aggressive.
  • All creatures in the game got increased health.
  • Fixed bug with random occasional selection of higher-level opponents in the Arena.
  • By pressing the skill and potions on the Panel at the same time no longer crashes game client.
  • In stores of factional islands appeared cheap weapons that beginners might accidentally break or sell.
  • Fixed a bug with the complete disappearance of a character when entering stealth.
  • Fixed bug of teleportation with incomplete health.
  • If you cancel a quest or if the quest is not available on the server, item referring to the quest is no longer remains in the bag.
  • Fixed auto completition of several quest types after server restart.
  • Fixed bug with displaying high Arena rating.

NOOOOOOOO :shok:  , why injustice to barbs, barbs were definately NOT overpowered :(

BDs already have high defense + high parry + high attack speed + stun + high damage.  :facepalm:

barbs have high defense + high damage + VERY SLOW attack speed + charge (which works only once, even that fails sometimes)

Right  :( , Charge uses 20 mana and 20 sec timer  :bad: :bad: :bad:  and fails mostly when opponent is active. And nvr gives strong blow like mentioned in skill description

barbs dnt even have a fixed pvp skill! WTF

Every class got a change why rangers left out lower thier range or attk  :aggressive: this is not fair why only mc skills lowerd :bomb: elfs have too many cry babies hope they are happy :facepalm:

Right  :( , Charge uses 20 mana and 20 sec timer  :bad: :bad: :bad:  and fails mostly when opponent is active. And nvr gives strong blow like mentioned in skill description

And has 2 block range and require range and chance of stun and stun is of very low duration... chop was already nt much useful and nw weakened! lets make bd!

i think rouges, bladedancer and shaman/druid changes are okay!

but honestly i have to say that instead of barbs, the rangers should have a change, i agree

BDs range their hamstring 2 blocks many times  :facepalm: , I am pretty sure all have noticed that. Rogues range gauge too at times.

Sorry for so much off topic talks :pleasantry: . oh and ya, GAME TEAM u r awesome :drinks: :clapping: , u surprised us again by early update :yahoo: .

And has 2 block range and require range and chance of stun and stun is of very low duration... chop was already nt much useful and nw weakened! lets make bd!

I thought it me that the update come earlyier ^^ NICE Aigrind, Warspear best game i love it :D

Now we beat the MC cowards  :clapping: :rofl: the rogues :D

GM, Why u reduces damge of skill chop??? Barbarian is more bad job. dont reduces damage  :'(

and i want my money back.my MC not enter :'( . pleaseee......

I thought it me that the update come earlyier ^^ NICE Aigrind, Warspear best game i love it :D

Now we beat the MC cowards  :clapping: :rofl: the rogues :D

Sorry but I doubt that there still many pro player in emerald mc side unlike on elf side now stealth is a rouge skill what do you prefer rouge with entangle skill?

Now we need the Sms Payment in germany  8)

AND i want also a lightning Arena staff ^^ like on the picture :D

Read ur profile, u say Miracle Coins are for kids  :give_rose:

Read ur profile, u say Miracle Coins are for kids  :give_rose:

Yes i mean not for me :P If the German guys buy MC i can buy things cheaper with gold :P

YES !

I dont understand why sms payment in germany isnt available any more....

we had it once but suddenly it was not more possible  :shok:

KUZ ... MAKE SMS PAYMENT FOR GERMANY AGAIN =)

Then you can have more money from us and update is fine  :clapping:

YES !

kuz fix sms payment for south africa and i will buy 1000mc now :D

YES !

Idk 1 day after i wrote with the Support the sms Payment was disable. I send 4 sms because i want costumes, but i dont get the Coins. But its now few weeks ago.

Idk 1 day after i wrote with the Support the sms Payment was disable. I send 4 sms because i want costumes, but i dont get the Coins. But its now few weeks ago.

same here..

but i think now with the new update a bit MCs would be more important then before...

wth why did you make barb weaker  :cray:

you know im starting to love playing as a barb  :cray:

gave up playing my BD.. :cray:

and while using a barb.. i realized that most barb have no match against a BD..

now u made it more weak..  :cray:

AND i want also a lightning Arena staff ^^ like on the picture :D

Yeah i also wait for it :D where are u living Vendetta?  8)

kuz for next update pliss make update level until level 30 + new island

if you confuse for make quest in new island,,

you can make up level with daily quest in new island for while :)

wth why did you make barb weaker  :cray:

you know im starting to love playing as a barb  :cray:

gave up playing my BD.. :cray:

and while using a barb.. i realized that most barb have no match against a BD..

now u made it more weak..  :cray:

Not much changed only chop damage lowerd but you can ushe it for time and in quick session if damage was 50 there was longer cool time now the damagr would be 30 but you can use it many times since energy cost is lowerd also

:unknw: ZZZ , NOW BARB CANT BEAT BLADEDANCERS IT AINT FAIR I AGREE WITH VOX, ITZ NOT FAIR WITH INCREAS FLASH STRIKE BLADE WILL ROCK I, ZZZ MAKE CHARGE FROM LONGER RANGE AND RANGER SHOULD LOSE SOME POWERS !

I like what u did with healer skill, but still pure healers stand no chance at pvp and in arena, so we have to get 2 sets of gear, one for fighting and one for healing, so I advise making shaman and druid ldrops less rare and make lambert easier to kill.

I love the idea of a daily bag for us dedicated players I just wish players who only get gold from farmung could be rewarded with mcoins somehow or at least loot prices should be higher.

Another recommendation I was thinking of adding was a notification board in towns which is player interactive, basically players can sign up for quests that they need to do and write there what they they are selling and buying.

Also enable sms pay for the Fiji Islands please.

Hope devs read this.

Do u guys see the title of the topic? Kindly use message system for ur talk :good:

Ok boss  :tease:

Iman und Eregion kommt mal in den Chat Emerald