some suggestions about several expert skills

dk used to be the best tank in legion side before the release of ship graveyard,but now he is outdated and fragile.

I want to briefly talk about the situation of this poor tank in end game content(underwater map).Dk is still the best tank before ayvondil t5

PVE:mobs in underwater territroy has high pene as well as crit dmg,the latter can be avoid by maxinum solidity(simple for dk with aura).but dk still cant tank well in mermen or myth sea even with underwater talents(if not maxed)  due to poor dmg reduction ability,while its colleague:brab can doing quite well in these situation.

PVP: actually,pure pvp build dk is very strong in arena,they have good control skill to permanent stun enemy and help teammate ,and they can get health back when low health(by reserve enhanced by potion,scrolls and food), there are some pvp pro dk in eu server,such as baneling and iaikebao.But for most dk,they cant focus on pvp because they need to be a tank in dungon.skill build and relic of pvp dk totally contrary to pve build.This matter can be substansially solved by skill loadout system(just like the current 3 loadout of gear)

Many dk main has cast opinions about blood protection,i want to talk about other skills that need to be improved

My suggestion is mainly about the following expert skills:

1、death call

death call can aggro enemies with in 3 yards while activating and dealing some magic dmg periodically.These magic dmg can do nothing but attract enemies if ur teammate just walking by them.

Suggestions:dk aggros enemies nearby(the range remains the same) and reduce 40/50/60/70% of the movement speed of enemies affected by the skill.If deathcall is uesd while "blow of slience" is                       active (which means u have the blow of slience buff in ur buff column),the affected enemies with be slienced additionally.

pve target limitation:infinitei 

player limitaion:3/4/5/6

Reasons:tanky ability doesnt tottaly depends on the defensive stats(def,hp, block,parry),movement speed also matters.When i play in underwater map,i noticed that mobs cant hit me but just                        chasing  after me when my movement speed is pretty fast,the mechanism is simple: if my movement speed is faster than mobs ,these mobs can just chasing behind,which means i                              can aggro enemies   then run away,waiting my teammate to kill them,in this process, i wont take damage because im out of their reach.This is also my strategy when i tank in                                      underwater part of myth sea,with    this strategy, i can tank myth sea without healer(but with diver scroll and several potion in boss fight xd).

As to the combination with blow of slience,it can prevent mobs from casting skill such as hydrophobia of sharks in mermen,it can also make dk with pve skill build stronger in arena to                      encounter paladin,seeker etc

2、aura of hatred

this buffing skill gives 15%of defense and attack(both physics and magic) when maxed,with this skill ,dk can get maxed solidity with 10k defense. But it just gives solidity when u have 10k defense.

10k armor means 60% dmg reduction,when u contiuning focus in more defense,u cant benefit from it except for the solidity.For many dk including me, this skill is just used for get extra solidity.

As for the 15%attack bonus,it makes no sense in tank build dk.Many dk has good stats when use aura, but they still fragile.We can make some changes with this skill

Suggestions:dk gains 7/8/9/10 solidity ,dmg reduction and resistance as well as 14/16/18/20 skill cooldown,the duration and cooldown remains same.

Reason: gets additional defense when have 10k defense isnt a wise option.So the new aura gives solity directly,as well as dmg reduction and resistace(avoid hydrophobia or stun).

As to the cooldown bonus,it will enable dk to use other basic skill faster to spam relics, as well as a shorter cooldown of blood protection.

Thanks for reading,hope u guys have a nice day.

Dark Shield needs to benefit from total defense instead of just raw defense because of high level bosses penetration. From the early stage of the first 3 maps, it was really good. Going to map 4 3rd town, you starting to see a huge difference with the tanking capabilities.