My Both Account Got blocked for no reason?Sanbanyo/Sputnik

migs19

In two words: he is a scammer.

In details: he steal money from other player for the fake promise of some in-game stuff. That's why we return money to cheated player and block scammer's account and will never give it back.

Warspear is not for thiefs. We really take care for privacy and in-game policy. Do not think that if you did something wrong in game you will not be punished, especially if it related to the real money.

For all players: DO NOT BELIEVE TO ANYONE in online games, but if you did - THINK TWICE.

But what about me i told the truth yet i was accused of being a bad player and my character lost wont be recoverd :facepalm:  the support also determined that the person who deleted my character for being a thief how should i know such ppl played the game...!!!!

despite being an old player u did this :facepalm: ...u were my frnd :bomb:

ur signature reads

No stupid,scammer,hackers,weaks allowed!!

I'm [sanbanyo]

THE LEGEND!!! :P behh

In details: he steal money from other player for the fake promise of some in-game stuff. That's why we return money to cheated player and block scammer's account and will never give it back.

Warspear is not for thiefs. We really take care for privacy and in-game policy. Do not think that if you did something wrong in game you will not be punished, especially if it related to the real money.

nothing else to say..PUNISHMENT TO CHEATERS :aggressive:

we are using same i.p adress me and zeinaa

zeinaa is the one who did that well devz you made the wrong choice specially kuzmitch try to investigate well and take your time..im not in a hurry

-sanbanyo

and why would the heck i would do that i can replenish my own mcoin zzzz

1. you know devz that i can replenish mcoin

2. why would the hell i would do that?

3. involving with this ducking problem why you guys involved me ?

4.im starting to hate this game

5. if my account didnt recover and yet ZEINAA's Character is still playable its against Human Rights cause as i've known the complainant is complaining zeinaa not me ? i guess you banned me because of trade history huh because zeinaa gave me tickets ? is that so? well kuzmitch try to investigate well.. you humilate me infront of people well its okay because making a wrong choice is not wise for the owner of the game THANKS!

I have no words..  San I want the truth.

You are my friend but if it is true I really can't help you in front of the evidence.

Please tell us the truth.

:sorry:

Don't jump to conclusions as far as I know there are others who are involved too its a whole group i know off they think they can fool around and support does not do long proceedings in search of truth but now its high time support takes action against this group of hackers  :aggressive:

In details: he steal money from other player for the fake promise of some in-game stuff. That's why we return money to cheated player and block scammer's account and will never give it back. :dirol: Warspear is not for thiefs. We really take care for privacy and in-game policy. Do not think that if you did something wrong in game you will not be punished, especially if it related to the real money.For all players: DO NOT BELIEVE TO ANYONE in online games, but if you did - THINK TWICE.

:shok: :shok: :shok: yup ur rite kuz warspers is not for thiefs :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :bomb:

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :dirol: :lol: :dirol: :lol: 8)

What ? I had problems with you , but i promised coz i thought you fine...

I was banned for obscent, but true words for one day..

How you can do that? Why?

Before two days trying steal Hazeflow mine account, now you...

Why these guys can't be fair...I' m Raged...

6670_.png

What ? I had problems with you , but i promised coz i thought you fine...

I was banned for obscent, but true words for one day..

How you can do that? Why?

Before two days trying steal Hazeflow mine account, now you...

Why these guys can't be fair...I' m Raged...

be less poetic n explain what u want to say..i cant understand it

revenge pin0y players.. Dont play warspear anymore. 25% of warspear player is in our country..from diff server. Wahaha .just kidding.. Ok its banned n0t block..have chance to recover. Kuzz wtch ur action first.. Ur n0t doing well.. Its proven

revenge pin0y players.. Dont play warspear anymore. 25% of warspear player is in our country..from diff server. Wahaha .just kidding.. Ok its banned n0t block..have chance to recover. Kuzz wtch ur action first.. Ur n0t doing well.. Its proven

its proven he does that...just that hes caught....i came to realize what he did to mandau yesterday..mandau didnt even reported him...NO I DONT LIKE SCAMERS...

I never thought he would do that, but i think he will do that!  :lol:

I remember last time on sanbanyo's signature that he dont like scammers and he hate scammer's... guess he hate himself twice, hahaha 1 for putting his signature that he hates scammers, and 2 for making himself a scammer

• 3 months later...