activation set 32

Phns07

What I have to propose is a suggestion for the Mermen's level 32 woven set, I play as a wizard (and I believe WIZARDS also have this difficulty) and since they nerfed the way to activate the complete set, I've been seeing difficulty to activate it all, it activates only with skill on single target and mage only has 4 unique target skills, they are FIREBALL, FREEZING ARROW, DAZZLING FIRE AND OVERLOAD, (overload needs to activate using skill or basic attack, ie needs to activate the skill to be able to activate another), and the other skills do not count towards set 32, and it also activates if used on third parties, but to be used on third parties requires being in a group, and the energy does not support the use of skills in pve , while healer benefits from using third party healing and damage skill, compared to the light set that is just hitting to stack and the heavy set that just takes damage to stack, it's a huge difference, and never managing to keep the set stacked 6+.  My opinion is to put any damage skill to be able to activate the set like this making it look like the light set and the heavy set.

All say that mage is damage in area and set 32 only activates with skill on single target, so this difficulty exists and needs to be improved as soon as possible. this I believe solves at least some of the problem we encounter today that the mage is the least damage of all the elf classes called damage classes.

I'm br and I used google translator, forgive typos, not all words are translated correctly, I posted on this forum because it's more relevance

Edited by Phns07

3 hours ago, Phns07 said:

O que tenho a propor é uma sugestão para o conjunto trançado de nível 32 do Tritão, eu jogo como um mago (e acredito que os FEITICEIROS também têm essa dificuldade) e como eles nerfaram a maneira de ativar o conjunto completo, tenho visto dificuldade para ative tudo, ele ativa apenas com habilidade em um único alvo e o mago tem apenas 4 habilidades de alvo únicas, elas são FIREBALL, FREEZING ARROW, DAZZLING FIRE AND OVERLOAD , ( sobrecarga precisa ser ativada usando habilidade ou ataque básico, ou seja, precisa ativar a habilidade ser capaz de ativar outro), e as outras habilidades não contam para o conjunto 32, e também é ativado se usado em terceiros, mas para ser usado em terceiros requer estar em um grupo, e a energia não suporta o uso de habilidades em pve, enquanto curandeiro se beneficia de usar a habilidade de cura e dano de terceiros, em comparação com o conjunto leve que está apenas atingindo a pilha e o conjunto pesado que apenas leva dano para empilhar, é uma grande diferença, e nunca conseguir manter o conjunto empilhado 6+. Minha opinião é colocar qualquer habilidade de dano para poder ativar o conjunto assim fazendo com que pareça o conjunto leve e o conjunto pesado.

Todos dizem que o mago causa dano na área e o set 32 só é ativado com habilidade em um único alvo, então essa dificuldade existe e precisa ser melhorada o mais rápido possível. Acredito que isso resolve pelo menos parte do problema que encontramos hoje, de que o mago é o menos prejudicial de todas as classes de elfos chamadas de classes de dano.

Sou br e usei google tradutor, desculpe erros de digitação, nem todas as palavras são traduzidas corretamente, postei neste fórum porque é mais relevante

I don't use the Lv. 32 set of mages, but I agree that mana consumption and the way "stacks" accumulate should be analyzed again. :lol_crazy1:

4 hours ago, rafa9876 said:

You can use magic ban too for 1 stack.

But if you aren't fighting a boss it's very hard to reach or keep 10 stacks all the time yeah...

I agree the stack banishes yes, but mage is damage in my view, a low damage but it's still damage, and the banishment skill is basically 90% pvp, using it to stack the set would break the damage combo the mage still has . but she really stacks

• 1 month later...

nice, agree! they need to rework how the set stacks for mages since stones and time distortion are both the main dmg source. And they don't help to stack it up, pretty lame..

Edited by Vinagre