Which Class is Overpowered!

shaikhnaif2

Which Class is Overpowered for 1 vs 1?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Which Class is Overpowered for 1 vs 1?

• Ranger
    • Rogue
    • Shaman
    • Druid
    • BladeDancer
    • Barbarian

According to me all classes are balanced, but need people`s opinion. Poll is for 1 v 1 but in post u can write other opinions too.

Pls poll correctly keeping a 1 v 1 end to end fight.

My poll is for rangers cuz I think they are slightly overpowered and can beat any class 1 v 1, pls express your thoughts.

Note :_ No fights and over cribbing and going off topics, decent suggestions excpected  :) .

My poll is for rangers cuz I think they are slightly overpowered and can beat any class 1 v 1, pls express your thoughts.

i dont think so...it used to have happened in pev update that is till 1.9 ....nomore now...barb kills a ranger quite easily ::) rouge  can kill any class or do tremendous dmg n hide himself...shaman used to be strong from before update..they had blind which is 3x times more effective than ranger ss....druid is good but cant stand much aainst shaman...unquestionably...bd is ok...but bd v barb...barb will win

ranger ofc,with good gears and nice damage= ranger can easily kill shamans..

With same lvl

Ranger vs shaman = Ranger

Ranger vs barb= 50% chance ranger wins

Ranger vs rogue= stealth makes 50% wins

Ranger vs druid=ranger

Ranger vs bd= 50% ranger wins

Ranger vs ranger= balance :P

unquestionably rouge...my frend who is lvl 15 with 1 arena sowrd n gladius did 897 on ranger lvl 14 :facepalm:

Play a rogue lvl18 v lvl18, that one crit means nothing for class balance....

and see scatter > blessing > trap own you, shaman and ranger are the most strongest 1 v 1 classes,  barb can easily beat rogue too now, smart druid who roots runs and heals  also.

even bd is a fair match.

i dont think so...it used to have happened in pev update that is till 1.9 ....nomore now...barb kills a ranger quite easily ::) rouge  can kill any class or do tremendous dmg n hide himself...shaman used to be strong from before update..they had blind which is 3x times more effective than ranger ss....druid is good but cant stand much aainst shaman...unquestionably...bd is ok...but bd v barb...barb will win

lol...

shaman used to be strong? even if a rogue does 800 crit on a smart shaman on first strike, he will still lose 100% in 1 v 1, that shamam can earthquake> bolt> heal and run>

or

bolt> blind > earthshield> heal> earthquake > atk> run and let hp/ skill fill .

even a smart ranger can atk > scatter> blessing > trap > strong shot then run till skill cooldown finish, even without running ranger blessing does much dmg your already almost dead, BD use hamstring and barb can't do anything,  barbs stun is a look factor % of stun, doesn't alway work.

barb stun=half ur hp over :rofl: ...so u fight a barb(3k hp) with 1.3k hp or less..barb do more dmg too :facepalm: ...ranger v barb...n if ranger caught unaware...no chance...if ranger knows barb coming then 40% ranger victory in 1x1(strong barb v strong ranger)..barb no traps works...

even in 2x2 try dragneil on arena..if we know its barb coming we win...if not..we lose..even in 2ranger(me n constugg) v2 barb(marsz n drag)

haha i picked ranger but shamans are just as strong if they time their skills well... but ranger is a bit stronger cuz of blessing :bad: :bad: :bad:  haha i still killed ya kos :good:

barb stun=half ur hp over :rofl: ...so u fight a barb(3k hp) with 1.3k hp or less..barb do more dmg too :facepalm: ...ranger v barb...n if ranger caught unaware...no chance...if ranger knows barb coming then 40% ranger victory in 1x1(strong barb v strong ranger)..barb no traps works...

even in 2x2 try dragneil on arena..if we know its barb coming we win...if not..we lose..even in 2ranger(me n constugg) v2 barb(marsz n drag)

Not all barbs have bg set...

haha i picked ranger but shamans are just as strong if they time their skills well... but ranger is a bit stronger cuz of blessing :bad: :bad: :bad:  haha i still killed ya kos :good:

lol u killed me once..but how many times i killed u 8) ya i know shaman is strongest...ppl uselessly say rangers..rangers used to be...BUT NO MORE...infact snowy lvl16 killd me :pleasantry:

lol u killed me once..but how many times i killed u 8) ya i know shaman is strongest...ppl uselessly say rangers..rangers used to be...BUT NO MORE...infact snowy lvl16 killd me :pleasantry:

hehe duel me again:D

i think none can beat a shammy that i played 1v1 :wacko:

that shammy could tank barb with about half health left till barb died without moving/run heal  :crazy:

:dirol:  imba  :dirol:

wrong. Barb beats Ranger, if u cant then u noob barb. Barb use Run, then u cant attack and u die. Barb got 2x more HP than ranger. Barbs can multi use Blood drop. Firstborn ones cant use any multi skill. So, if u think i cry then first watch what u write.

wrong. Barb beats Ranger, if u cant then u noob barb. Barb use Run, then u cant attack and u die. Barb got 2x more HP than ranger. Barbs can multi use Blood drop. Firstborn ones cant use any multi skill. So, if u think i cry then first watch what u write.

rangers have blessing though and that hits the same as their normal attack and at blessing lvl 5 that skill can last a while so i think u should learn up on rangers before you come here telling us we are wrong

Do u even know what multi use means??? and what does it hav to do with 1 v 1 fight??? :wacko:

Do u even know what multi use means??? and what does it hav to do with 1 v 1 fight??? :wacko:

he doesnt know  :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok:

barbs dnt have 4k hp.

barbar strong :cray: ,,

im always lose when im pvp with shaman :cray: ,,

but i will learn how to kill shaman with my ranger :diablo:

ull never kill me  :diablo: :diablo:

ull never kill me  :diablo: :diablo:

hahaha,, i will kill you with easy,,coz you under mandau mc shaman,, and you die by koskiller too :rofl: .

but if you same with mandau i will lose :sorry:

Do u even know what multi use means??? and what does it hav to

do with 1 v 1 fight???

Learn to read first. There is which class is overpowered, not 1vs1 overpower.

Bladedancer/Barb is overpowered, if they have the right equip and enchants they will be mega tank and BD's new skill was improved, Rangers are also dangerous with this Amplify thing they can do very big damage with Blessing and all those combos, If you all think ranger is noob, why don't you see my friend Species PvP with someone? or even Vic, they are prolly the best rangers cause they don't cry and have good combos, rouge got raped cuz of stealth crap update & druid & shaman lost some moon but maybe they still kick ass in PvP, who knows  :wacko:

Bladedancer/Barb is overpowered, if they have the right equip

and enchants they will be mega tank and BD's new skill was

improved, Rangers are also dangerous with this Amplify thing

they can do very big damage with Blessing and all those combos,

If you all think ranger is noob, why don't you see my friend

Species PvP with someone? or even Vic, they are prolly the best

rangers cause they don't cry and have good combos, rouge got

raped cuz of stealth crap update & druid & shaman lost some

moon but maybe they still kick ass in PvP, who knows

thats what i try to tell u all xD

• 2 weeks later...

BD are like puppets of shaman :rofl:

but same can be said to a druid who roots runs heals, IMO the heal is OP.

ranger has 50/50 chance to win them,

if the ranger gets a lucky blessing it destroys any shamans hp.

blessing is.still the most OP skill in the game in 1 v 1

BD are like puppets of shaman

but druid and ranger have 50/50 chance to win it,

if the ranger gets a lucky blessing it destroys any shamans hp.

Says the strongest and sexiest shaman of all time, Myth  :give_rose:  ;D