Squid Game by Orb Angelcrush !

Zensoku

Hello dear Arinar Warriors !

I will update this post everyday until i will give the date of the event !

Everyone there have already watched Squid Game i guess! If not go outside of your cave !

I saw many remake of Squid Game in Minecraft/GTA/Garry's mod, but not yet in WS!

That why my friends and me will re create it in WS! Of course it will be an WS version, i will not copy and paste the real squid game ahah!

Now as every event there are an reward ! ( Last event that i made, the reward was around 200k mcoin)So for this event i dont know yet the reward i need contact some Hassn first ahah! But trust me it will be huge !

Like i said before, this post will be  updated everyday until all informations will be gived!

Stay activ and put comment or an reaction if you want take part !

382dd22e6a5aaa698d399dbd60e1568a.jpg

1 hour ago, Angelxgod said:

Hello dear Arinar Warriors !

I will update this post everyday until i will give the date of the event !

Everyone there have already watched Squid Game i guess! If not go outside of your cave !

I saw many remake of Squid Game in Minecraft/GTA/Garry's mod, but not yet in WS!

That why my friends and me will re create it in WS! Of course it will be an WS version, i will not copy and paste the real squid game ahah!

Now as every event there are an reward ! ( Last event that i made, the reward was around 200k mcoin)So for this event i dont know yet the reward i need contact some Hassn first ahah! But trust me it will be huge !

Like i said before, this post will be  updated everyday until all informations will be gived!

Stay activ and put comment or an reaction if you want take part !

382dd22e6a5aaa698d399dbd60e1568a.jpg

Letssssssss GOWWWW BABY