Rework mage skill

Phns07

As everyone knows, the Mage class is the target of all buffs and nerfs updates, it has been suffering several nerfs in a row until it is very weak against the other classes, so I came to express my opinion and give some suggestions on how to make the class return to being "Playable", what I'm going to propose is not to cause fights and useless arguments, but to improve an already forgotten class on all servers.

Ps: First time I post on the forum, it's going to be a bit layman, without many details.

Rework on skill  "Dragon's Eye".

The skill provides 'ATTACK SPEED AND PRECISION', but the magician does not make use of 'ATTACK SPEED', my suggestion is that the 'ATTACK SPEED' be replaced by the 'PENETRATION' attribute, and increase the 'ACCURACY' gain at each high skill level because it decreased more than necessary in an attempt to nerf the Mage, but rendered the Ability useless.

AURA OF FIRE:

The class's most neglected skill, constant mana consumption that only deals a small damage every 3 seconds which is almost non-existent damage, and not worth using it.

My suggestion is:

"Skill aura of fire, deals damage to enemy every 1.5 seconds and provides 'BURN' effect on enemy that is hit by skill, burn effect reduces enemy's PENETRATION parameter by 2% every 1.5 seconds for 8 seconds.

this boils down to the frustration of in-game players who bring up the forum, making the mage increasingly discouraging to play.  First time I posted on the forum, please, it was basically all written and nothing illustrative.  Because I'm as outraged as the magician is today and I had to appeal.

Sem título.png

Edited by Phns07

One of the classes that has been very wronged lately, with so much nerf it has been taking is being left aside in shuffles in the arena, the removal of the "stun" that the fire aura gave when scaled with the character's stun attribute, the many nerfs in the dragon's eye skill, it made me even lose my will to play with the class, being a mage the only penetration-dependent class that can't even get close to the maximum attribute :\

5 hours ago, Phns07 said:

Como todos sabem, a classe Mage é alvo de todos os buffs e atualizações de nerfs, ela vem sofrendo vários nerfs seguidos até ficar muito fraca contra as outras classes, então vim expor minha opinião e dar algumas sugestões de como fazer a aula voltar a ser "Jogável", o que vou propor não é causar brigas e perdas inúteis, mas sim melhorar uma aula já esquecida em todos os servidores.

Ps: Primeira vez que faço tópico no fórum, vai ser meio leigo, sem muitos detalhes.

Retrabalho na habilidade  "Olho do Dragão".

A habilidade obrigatória VELOCIDADE DE ATAQUE E PRECISÃO , mas o mago não faz uso de VELOCIDADE DE ATAQUE , minha sugestão é que a VELOCIDADE DE ATAQUE seja substituída pelo atributo "PENETRAÇÃO" , e aumente o de PRECISÃO em cada nível de alto ganho porque diminuiu mais do que o necessário em uma tentativa de nerfar o Mago, mas tornado a Habilidade inútil.

AURA DE FOGO:

A habilidade mais negligenciada pela classe, consumo constante de mana que causa apenas um pequeno dano a cada 3 segundos que é quase um dano inexistente, e não vale a pena reconhecer-lo.

Minha sugestão é:

"Habilidade aura de fogo, causa dano ao inimigo a cada 1,5 segundos e efeito 'QUEIMADURA' nenhum inimigo que é atingido pela habilidade, o efeito de queima reduz o parâmetro de PENETRAÇÃO do inimigo em 2% a cada 1,5 segundos por 8 segundos.

isso se resume à frustração dos jogadores dentro do jogo que trazem o fórum, fazendo com que o mago se torne cada vez mais desanimador para jogar. Primeira vez que postei no fórum, por favor, estava basicamente todo escrito e nada ilustrativo. Porque estou indignado como o mágico está hoje e tivo que apelar.

Sem título.png

Edited by Iamcrazy

The attack speed on dragon eye is definitely useful on a mage but I agree that penetration might make more sense. Personally I'd want its duration increased to 20s too. (Note that dragon eye is actually still a strong skill)

Very good suggestion on Aura of Fire though.

Few years ago ,when warspear games launched mage as a first time was hard to use it.Then ,they found the way to balance finally they achieve.probably they gonna improve a few things but mage is ok.Maybe will change skills visual effects cuz every skill is fire, all fire. Mage are multi element.it s feeling  just a fire mage.

Edited by Erta06

On 10/22/2021 at 12:51 PM, Phns07 said:

As everyone knows, the Mage class is the target of all buffs and nerfs updates, it has been suffering several nerfs in a row until it is very weak against the other classes, so I came to express my opinion and give some suggestions on how to make the class return to being "Playable", what I'm going to propose is not to cause fights and useless arguments, but to improve an already forgotten class on all servers.

Ps: First time I post on the forum, it's going to be a bit layman, without many details.

Rework on skill  "Dragon's Eye".

The skill provides 'ATTACK SPEED AND PRECISION', but the magician does not make use of 'ATTACK SPEED', my suggestion is that the 'ATTACK SPEED' be replaced by the 'PENETRATION' attribute, and increase the 'ACCURACY' gain at each high skill level because it decreased more than necessary in an attempt to nerf the Mage, but rendered the Ability useless.

AURA OF FIRE:

The class's most neglected skill, constant mana consumption that only deals a small damage every 3 seconds which is almost non-existent damage, and not worth using it.

My suggestion is:

"Skill aura of fire, deals damage to enemy every 1.5 seconds and provides 'BURN' effect on enemy that is hit by skill, burn effect reduces enemy's PENETRATION parameter by 2% every 1.5 seconds for 8 seconds.

this boils down to the frustration of in-game players who bring up the forum, making the mage increasingly discouraging to play.  First time I posted on the forum, please, it was basically all written and nothing illustrative.  Because I'm as outraged as the magician is today and I had to appeal.

Sem título.png

Agree that the ''Dragon eye'' need a rework, but i don't think changing the speed for penetration would be the solution.
I would suggest adding penetration to the actual buffs while using it on self ''mage'' and keep the precision and speed bonus when using on other players. This way we will have the so needed dmg output buff that mages lack atm, and also the support spot will still be open for arenas and so '' buffing attack speed for others''.

For the Aura of Fire, we really need somewhat something useful .. its a very good looking visual skill but atm its USELESS.
Maybe increasing its damage, or adding some extra effect like burn damage or ''fire retribution damage'' would be fine!

On 10/28/2021 at 11:32 PM, Vinagre said:

Agree that the ''Dragon eye'' need a rework, but i don't think changing the speed for penetration would be the solution.
I would suggest adding penetration to the actual buffs while using it on self ''mage'' and keep the precision and speed bonus when using on other players. This way we will have the so needed dmg output buff that mages lack atm, and also the support spot will still be open for arenas and so '' buffing attack speed for others''.

For the Aura of Fire, we really need somewhat something useful .. its a very good looking visual skill but atm its USELESS.
Maybe increasing its damage, or adding some extra effect like burn damage or ''fire retribution damage'' would be fine!

Just to remember: hunters got a similar buff for the mountain instinct, it was solo atk speed, and they added penetration to it. So we dont need to change one effect for another, but add one more!

Edited by Vinagre

• 1 month later...
On 22/10/2021 at 12:51, Phns07 said:

Como todos sabem, a classe Mage é alvo de todas as atualizações de buffs e nerfs, ela vem sofrendo vários nerfs seguidos até que está muito fraca contra as outras classes, então vim expressar minha opinião e dar algumas sugestões de como fazer a aula voltar a ser "Jogável", o que vou propor não é provocar brigas e discussões inúteis, mas sim melhorar uma aula já esquecida em todos os servidores.

Ps: Primeira vez que postar no fórum, vai ser meio leigo, sem muitos detalhes.

Retrabalho na habilidade "Olho do Dragão".

A habilidade fornece 'VELOCIDADE DE ATAQUE E PRECISÃO', mas o mago não faz uso de 'VELOCIDADE DE ATAQUE', minha sugestão é que a 'VELOCIDADE DE ATAQUE' seja substituída pelo atributo 'PENETRAÇÃO' e aumente o ganho de 'PRECISÃO' em cada alto nível de habilidade porque diminuiu mais do que o necessário na tentativa de nerfar o Mago, mas tornou a habilidade inútil.

AURA DE FOGO:

A habilidade mais negligenciada da classe, consumo constante de mana que causa apenas um pequeno dano a cada 3 segundos que é quase um dano inexistente, e não vale a pena usá-lo.

Minha sugestão é:

"Habilidade aura de fogo, causa dano ao inimigo a cada 1,5 segundos e fornece efeito de 'QUEIMADURA' no inimigo que é atingido pela habilidade, o efeito de queima reduz o parâmetro de PENETRAÇÃO do inimigo em 2% a cada 1,5 segundos por 8 segundos.

isso se resume à frustração dos jogadores do jogo que trazem o fórum, tornando o mago cada vez mais desanimador para jogar. A primeira vez que postei no fórum, por favor, estava basicamente todo escrito e nada ilustrativo. Porque estou tão indignado quanto o mágico está hoje e tive que apelar.

Sem título.png

On 22/10/2021 at 12:51, Phns07 said:

Como todos sabem, a classe Mage é alvo de todas as atualizações de buffs e nerfs, ela vem sofrendo vários nerfs seguidos até que está muito fraca contra as outras classes, então vim expressar minha opinião e dar algumas sugestões de como fazer a aula voltar a ser "Jogável", o que vou propor não é provocar brigas e discussões inúteis, mas sim melhorar uma aula já esquecida em todos os servidores.

Ps: Primeira vez que postar no fórum, vai ser meio leigo, sem muitos detalhes.

Retrabalho na habilidade "Olho do Dragão".

A habilidade fornece 'VELOCIDADE DE ATAQUE E PRECISÃO', mas o mago não faz uso de 'VELOCIDADE DE ATAQUE', minha sugestão é que a 'VELOCIDADE DE ATAQUE' seja substituída pelo atributo 'PENETRAÇÃO' e aumente o ganho de 'PRECISÃO' em cada alto nível de habilidade porque diminuiu mais do que o necessário na tentativa de nerfar o Mago, mas tornou a habilidade inútil.

AURA DE FOGO:

A habilidade mais negligenciada da classe, consumo constante de mana que causa apenas um pequeno dano a cada 3 segundos que é quase um dano inexistente, e não vale a pena usá-lo.

Minha sugestão é:

"Habilidade aura de fogo, causa dano ao inimigo a cada 1,5 segundos e fornece efeito de 'QUEIMADURA' no inimigo que é atingido pela habilidade, o efeito de queima reduz o parâmetro de PENETRAÇÃO do inimigo em 2% a cada 1,5 segundos por 8 segundos.

isso se resume à frustração dos jogadores do jogo que trazem o fórum, tornando o mago cada vez mais desanimador para jogar. A primeira vez que postei no fórum, por favor, estava basicamente todo escrito e nada ilustrativo. Porque estou tão indignado quanto o mágico está hoje e tive que apelar.

Sem título.png

Mago necessita dessas mudanças 

Ok. I'm just gonna throw this out here. Mage as a whole needs to be revamp. As a players who plays countless of rpgmmo, this is the only game where mage have to fight in a 1 yard radius. Stone should've been a range skill from the very start. 90% of the mage skill should've been aoe range cast skills. If you've played rpg outside of this, you'll know exactly where I'm going with this. 

On 12/2/2021 at 8:00 PM, Speedom said:

Ok. I'm just gonna throw this out here. Mage as a whole needs to be revamp. As a players who plays countless of rpgmmo, this is the only game where mage have to fight in a 1 yard radius. Stone should've been a range skill from the very start. 90% of the mage skill should've been aoe range cast skills. If you've played rpg outside of this, you'll know exactly where I'm going with this. 

I think they want the mage to be more like a battlemage, or something like that...
Just check the talents, crystalization? less damage for each target it hits? hm... so if you want the mage to be a glass cannon, at last let him do some high dmg b4 he dies..

1 hour ago, Vinagre said:

I think they want the mage to be more like a battlemage, or something like that...
Just check the talents, crystalization? less damage for each target it hits? hm... so if you want the mage to be a glass cannon, at last let him do some high dmg b4 he dies..

Lol mages are supposed to do high dmg, have longer skill cast, and have range aoe. They fight from ranges nuking a group of target. Mages here are tanky due to sun armor and ethereal barrier. Honestly, this is the only mmorpg I have played with that have jacked up classes. 😆