[2021.10.22] Update Warspear Online 10.1: Mystery of Vinetta. Preview

LeeLoo

On 10/25/2021 at 9:48 PM, Jcbreff said:

Theyre working on some system for leaderahip transfer but we probably wont get it in this update but cant say for sure until release post is published

cant they bring back the old system till they find a new system? 

4 hours ago, illumi said:

cant they bring back the old system till they find a new system? 

I guess they could but for some reason they havent :unknw:

People complained about that system too

On 10/22/2021 at 12:15 PM, LeeLoo said:

Which theatrical troupe your guild will be in will be determined by the hand of fate - at the start of the tournament, guilds will be randomly distributed into groups within their Alliance

@Nolan @LeeLoo Will the troupes assignments be jumbled every week?

or once a guild is assigned to a specific troupe does it stay that way throughout the median night event?

Thank you in advance.

1 hour ago, TheCaster said:

@Nolan @LeeLoo Will the troupes assignments be jumbled every week?

or once a guild is assigned to a specific troupe does it stay that way throughout the median night event?

Thank you in advance.

Guilds will be assigned to different Troupes each week 

Let it be clear. Most people are very disappointed. This event isn't for casual or good players. You created event for lvl's 32 with OP gears. 

Really I've no idea who done this ❤❤ but you guys better just delete this event and stop humiliating yourselves. We can't do single daily quest coz moobs dealing 500-2k dmg and dungeons are pretty hard. 

Thank you very much for wasting my 4 hours today. I am not going to try do a single thing there. WELL DONE! 

2 hours ago, Zurp said:

@Nolan there is still no 10.1 update on the website Just 10.0.2

Hi. There should be now! :smile:

3 minutes ago, Tomasz Jamka said:

Let it be clear. Most people are very disappointed. This event isn't for casual or good players. You created event for lvl's 32 with OP gears. 

Really I've no idea who done this ❤❤ but you guys better just delete this event and stop humiliating yourselves. We can't do single daily quest coz moobs dealing 500-2k dmg and dungeons are pretty hard. 

Thank you very much for wasting my 4 hours today. I am not going to try do a single thing there. WELL DONE! 

Actually you are the first person that I come across complaining about the whole event being this difficult. 

2 hours ago, bruhmoment said:

Why necro's mental pit and infection lasts 3 seconds in dungeon while other hero effects seems in normal time.

Bosses have a different behavior against negative effects from all classes.

Dear,İ hope there will be good dmg skill or support skill for paladin soon. Because i feel like very dramatic and lonely in dg.(etc. Sorry for my bad grammer can u fix me when im wrong #beginner class)...

On 10/28/2021 at 9:47 PM, Nolan said:

Actually you are the first person that I come across complaining about the whole event being this difficult. 

Really ? Here's another one lol.

At least the most recent changes made it manageable in one stam.

The dungeon in itself is fine, but the boss is a real joke.

Even with a good party, heal minion and spamming hp pots there's always that one moment when u get put in the cocoon, while spiders spawn near you and your party is feared so no one can kill spiders/brake cocoon/take agro, you can't even use pot in cocoon and you end up dying just like that.

Am I supposed to build 8k hp as a dmger ? Wtf.

so far i've had to use about 2 sets of life scrolls in 35runs (20 runs in dg 32 accounting for most of those scrolls) + minions and hp pots.

so basically unless i get the very rare 1mill drop I am losing money at an alarming pace while going dg.

And as i chose to stay in the guild of my old friends to help develop it I can't default to guild events.

What I am supposed to do then ? go do t3-t4 and tp ez-hero to get gold ? I've done it for 2 months everyday cycling through 4 lvl 28+. I've farmed bosses and crafted to make extra gold, and helped with some mcoins. With that i got myself a +8 craft xbow, made my ethereal essences, pots and stams supplies. All that preparation to discover that yes, as thomasz said : "You created event for lvl's 32 with OP gears".

But I am pretty sure that you are kind of aware of that already. That you expect people to pay hundreds of dollars or go away. I mean it is your game and your choice after all. But let's get real if you aren't already at the top of the standings, there is very little room to climb your way up.

Oh and I forgot to mention that this event makes me want to kill my teammates when they pull the lever early, or when im slowly dying in my cocoon unable to pot and watching them not trying to break it. nice design.

• Holmes unpinned this topic