Stuck on Irselnort

Icymoon

Question

I’m lvl 14 and only has two quests. Spirit of forest and the Mirage. I can’t kill those bosses and there’s no other quests for me. Can’t level up to finish those if there’s no other quests I can do. 

Did I miss something? Or am I suppose to go to another map?

Thank you in advance.

8 answers to this question

The Norlant Swamp has quests available for your level.

But to progress on your main questline you might need to go somewhere else, if you tell me your server and character name maybe I could help you with those quests and we check it from there.

Mirage sounds like the underground elite in dinalt castle area if im not wrong. Think this might need you to brute force the completion to get more quests or ask someone for help. You should have some money to buy potions from market at this point if you cant get help.

Hey I think I saw you in world chat today, add me in-game I can help you with these bosses when I'm on if you still need.

Edited by Gladiator

Thank you.

I went to the Swamp, but the monsters are too high level, they start at 16.

Im in the US-Sapphire server and My Character name is Icymoon.

Unfortunately I don't have any elf side character in the US-Sapphire server. :sadowl:

I would recommend asking world chat to help you with those bosses and then re-check every town you've unlocked for yellow quests.

Thank you both for the suggestions.

I got a lot of potions. But with the 3 bosses in that mirage place…can’t heal fast enough.

At the moment I’m running around without armours in the Swamp area trying to do those quests. Died way too often..waste of repair money.