Bd Balancing

Kyrai

Ok sincerelly I really hate this class, I mean this class need a nerf
Is a complete dmg melee Char: Permanent Resistances (Rush, Spirit of Resistance 4/4 3 charges, Reaction Relic Included in Sap), strong dmg autoattack shield and with guild lvl 10 can use permastuns Paralysis and Rush, Dmg reflection, speed parry dodge penetration and cooldown skills, in short words a complete dmg melee char. if others dmgs not have this, so make dmgs with shield and resists with cd attack strenght. if not so nerf this class
My idea for balance is Reduce stun time of Paralysis and reduce to 1 yard effect, because I saw many bds stunning me with 3-4 yards of difference and isnt bad Internet, and delete resistance from Rush skill. reduce to 30% attack strenght many use 40% in arena modes and makes 2-3k dmg only with autoattacks, so they kill all chars with only autoattacks skills and stuns,  and worst with piercing 😪

Adding kick shield of this char, many choosens and firsborn classes are SHIELDED classes, in arena is a nightmare for mcs, bcs rogues hunters locks, cant vamp if they uses shields

The resist skill of BD at max lvl is 16 seconds of 3 resist buffs, which can easily be removed by 3 crowd control skills used or avoided by the 16 sec time, and about the Rush skills stunning outside the range AoE that's becausr a glitch or a laggy connection allows it, not because they can do it

On 10/25/2021 at 5:19 PM, Northwest said:

The resist skill of BD at max lvl is 16 seconds of 3 resist buffs, which can easily be removed by 3 crowd control skills used or avoided by the 16 sec time, and about the Rush skills stunning outside the range AoE that's becausr a glitch or a laggy connection allows it, not because they can do it

Yes I know I can easily remove the 3 charges with Hunter's mark skill but others chars like rogue is hard to remove bcs needed put kick in the back for survive the combo, and bd is melee to so if rogues get paralysis is f to them. Idk about vs others chars but necro need have 9999IQ for remove charges and stun after bcs chance to survive combo + stuns is low. I said this bcs I tested this with begineer bd with resist 3/3 and I killed op stun necro pvp.

So oportunities for pvps vs 1 bd or in 5x5 battles arena is really and really low always resist all control and stuns and makes op autoattacks.

As much as you think they have everything, you always have to sacrifice something. If going for dodge/att speed build have to sacrifice stun, resist or damage. If going for resist build have to sacrifice att speed, stun or damage etc etc. 

Yea some skills are over tuned but lets not muddy the waters by saying they have everything. Their kit might have everything you'd want from a character but you cant use all of it at the same time.

Edited by Raislin