A List of all Scammer and ppl who try Scamm.

VendettA

• 2 weeks later...

>:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Do not humiliate players in public without proof... If they did somethng to u write to support and get them banned... What if some of these are people u personally hate and want to dishonour?

exactly they r nt quilty

:shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout:

Good for people to be aware of who is scammers, but only gm can post who is the real list of scammers, nothing stopping people writing any name of  a player they hate in lists like these without proof its just some name calling.

i can make a new account here and say zetta is scammer.

Unless you have picture proofs and have confirmed noone hack account just to get info or drain said account and get another then should not have on list.

I may possibly able to verify only ONE name but need make sure they weren't hacked or was using a trusted persons name before say so

• 4 months later...

I know at least for shure one person that dont play game and only thing he do is reselling items, i advise people not to buy or sell items to them, cuz their only intention is to monopolize the market.

I dont agree with market in game, cuz their will be alot of persons that will pass all day long in market just buying items and putting sell more expensive.

This appen in all mmorpg i have played, that have market and will be worth for all, that just whant to play game and not "hunt Maket"

BTW: The re seller all ppl know who am i talking about .... Gold_ _ _ _. :facepalm:

PS: This is just mi opinion.

I know at least for shure one person that dont play game and only thing he do is reselling items, i advise people not to buy or sell items to them, cuz their only intention is to monopolize the market.

I dont agree with market in game, cuz their will be alot of persons that will pass all day long in market just buying items and putting sell more expensive.

This appen in all mmorpg i have played, that have market and will be worth for all, that just whant to play game and not "hunt Maket"

BTW: The re seller all ppl know who am i talking about .... Gold_ _ _ _.

PS: This is just mi opinion.

Yeah right but maybe they can sell o noobies but for pro and wise players they rather go farm...

Yeah right but maybe they can sell o noobies but for pro and wise players they rather go farm...

Imagine, MC items, some ppl put in Markett (With new Update).

Example: Ppl will put arena tickets 10=2.5k

What will happen: If a Markett farmer have gold, he simple will buy all from markett at 2.5k and the resell again for 3.5k.

This will happen for shure (i mean all items) not just farmable items.

Imagine, MC items, some ppl put in Markett (With new Update).

Example: Ppl will put arena tickets 10=2.5k

What will happen: If a Markett farmer have gold, he simple will buy all from markett at 2.5k and the resell again for 3.5k.

This will happen for shure (i mean all items) not just farmable items.

No one force you to buy in market. Its  your decision to be follow...

add unge to the list that fat f**k scammed me for 10 smoked hams from miracle shop then ate them right in front me without paying the gold,  just kept on saying "heuheuheu" choking on food while laughing like always.

WTF?!  :shok:

I told you I'm not reliable when I'm hungry.  :facepalm: