A List of all Scammer and ppl who try Scamm.

VendettA

I thought i just create a list of all Scammer and ppl who try Scamm on Emerald. Dont trust these guys. I create the List in cooperation with other ppl. On the server you will see that the ppl are known as scammer.

Names:

Bladefir*

Animato*

Aurora*

Tatuyan*

Breakou*

Davib*

Gomancel*

Lilyisbac*

Marzyciel*

Kinab*

Macmille*

Pooptar*

You can tell me more ppl and i add they then to the list.

PS: Its not name calling because the last letter is absent ;)

Greetz

Do not humiliate players in public without proof... If they did somethng to u write to support and get them banned... What if some of these are people u personally hate and want to dishonour?

Good for people to be aware of who is scammers, but only gm can post who is the real list of scammers, nothing stopping people writing any name of  a player they hate in lists like these without proof its just some name calling.

i can make a new account here and say zetta is scammer.

Good for people to be aware of who is scammers, but only gm can post who is the real list of scammers, nothing stopping people writing any name of  a player they hate in lists like these without proof its just some name calling.

i can make a new account here and say zetta is scammer.

why will u ;D

Heh, I know half of these players in the game, matter of fact I know one of these guys in real life.  My point is that you say one thing without providing no relevant evidence or back up what you THINK or just don't say it at all.

"No man is good enough to govern another man without that other's consent." - Abraham Lincoln 

So you STOP SPAMMING people for nothing they done and get your ass off the forum and reflect what you did!

THE END --------  Gintax(Elf lvl 18)  :dirol:

And? Only because you know "some" of these guys in real, they cant be a scammer? The Admins can read the Chat logs, and then they will see that the guys are scammer or try to scamm. If my  real friend scamm somebody in game, and i know that, i slap his face.

I have many friends in real and also ingame "friends"!! Back to topic pls. And i say it again, i create the list in Cooperation with other ppl. And thats why the guys stand on list. They are known as scammer. And now be quiet, Back to topic and good is. ;)

So now i am on the scammer list and VendettA says that she list the people because other people confirmed it to. Well I dare VendettA to tell me who said animator was a scammer. O yea by the way Pueppi wants me to give her a rune for helping me in one quest only one, the quest was Death Knights, I ask u Warspear Community is that fair one rune for one quest, am i the scammer or is it Pueppi thats trying to get the most for less.

Animator-17 (Emerald,Druid)   

yea by the way Pueppi wants me to give her a rune for helping me in one quest only one, the quest was Death Knights, I ask u Warspear Community is that fair one rune for one quest, am i the scammer or is it Pueppi thats trying to get the most for less.

Animator-17 (Emerald,Druid)   

No good mc or elf asks for items / gold for helping, we do that shit for free, unless the other guy offers.

No good mc or elf asks for items / gold for helping, we do that shit for free, unless the other guy offers.

Yes you are right Sulla, however I am not gonna lie I said if Pueppi helps me in 2 or 3 quest then I would give rune, but Pueppi just help me in Death Knights then ask for rune, i dont give because the deals not over and then she call me scammer, when in a way she was triying to scamm me so I still ask is 1 quest help for 1 rune worth it

Animator-17 (Emerald, Druid)

Yes you are right Sulla, however I am not gonna lie I said if Pueppi helps me in 2 or 3 quest then I would give rune, but Pueppi just help me in Death Knights then ask for rune, i dont give because the deals not over and then she call me scammer, when in a way she was triying to scamm me so I still ask is 1 quest help for 1 rune worth it

Animator-17 (Emerald, Druid)

lol that's why he put you here?

not it isn't worth it, unless it's something like guards quests, and you offered it for 1 quest.

You say you pay for help because i was to lazy to help. And after the Quest you Kid go off. You try to Punked me toy. And you all can cry how much you want. I say it again i create the list in cooperation with other ppl. And now its END! Everytime the fck stupid kids here omfg. Is that not enough on server? Everyday the crap in trade chat? And the cyberjunkies with many chars and bounce with equip? OMG! Pm me if you want cry. And Animator? Why you cry? If you are not a scammer and your friends know it its all good or not? But you write here and thats why anything must be on this thing  :good: ! And now you can cry me with PM! Thx Back to topic.

PS: Dont lie Kid you say 1 rune for 1 quest, because i was to lazy and you low char cant do your quest alone. You begger for help. And then is ask you normal for the rune and you say 2 days long "tomorrow i pay i promise". And at the 3rd day i have enough of you kid. And if you talk forward shit, i hope that the admins check the chat logs.

Sry for my bad english but im german. Thx for your understanding.

I could see where your coming from, im just saying how can we trust you if your not admin, I guess its one of those things that game has to have...

A REPORT BUTTON ON WARSPEAR! :diablo:

(Where during the actual game, admins get notified when something is happending bad, spamming, cursing, etc., etc. when someone reports someone else.)

Then from there they decide how much time they need to be block, suspended, muted, etc.  :good:

(Don't get confused with forum but game.)

add unge to the list that fat f**k scammed me for 10 smoked hams from miracle shop then ate them right in front me without paying the gold,  just kept on saying "heuheuheu" choking on food while laughing like always.

I could see where your coming from, im just saying how can we trust you if your not admin, I guess its one of those things that game has to have...

A REPORT BUTTON ON WARSPEAR! :diablo:

(Where during the actual game, admins get notified when something is happending bad, spamming, cursing, etc., etc. when someone reports someone else.)

Then from there they decide how much time they need to be block, suspended, muted, etc.  :good:

(Don't get confused with forum but game.)

Yes a Button would be great. And i just hope the Admins check the Chat log, then they would see that the guys are known as scammer.

And now stop Cry. Back to Topic

add unge to the list that fat f**k scammed me for 10 smoked hams from miracle shop then ate them right in front me without paying the gold,  just kept on saying "heuheuheu" choking on food while laughing like always.

Lol!

• 3 weeks later...

add unge to the list that fat f**k scammed me for 10 smoked hams from miracle shop then ate them right in front me without paying the gold,  just kept on saying "heuheuheu" choking on food while laughing like always.

rofl :tease:

so according to vandetta's logic, i can just open a topic saying " vandetta is ascammer". then when ppl ask "can u prove this?", "how do you know he is a scammer", I 'll just say "i cooperated with ppl"and its enough. now Vandetta is a scammer from now on.

come on!!! no evidence, nothing. you cant just list ppls names as scammers without any proof and just say" i know they are scammers"

add also in the list of ducking scammers and so greedy

kokosamela

phogz

shootercel = certified GREEDY and SCAMMER beware of him

middlewest

animator = certified scammer

rising

knox

dubbang

xgauravx

pueppi

notyheroy

palak

micra

siegeheart

thenadon

adminx

anakpanah

nao

niceleo

these are the new list of scammers and greedy users beware of them

adminx; pueppi; knox; rising; siegeheart; xgauravx; anakpanah; niceleo. 

Not hackers =D

First when u post, get some proves.

U just like add here my friend list.

I guess u maybe got only one right nama, even this. =D

Post name and write back to name what he/she did.

If i kill u at arena or something, then thats not scamm.

Type to google "scamm" and read about it what does it means.

Soz all, im really not scammer and sorry i got ducking bad english.

OK so if you write something in trade chat you will be called a scammer :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

wtf :wacko: :wacko:

Ok i told in trade chat, if anyone got acc free give away, then pm me.

Only one dude did pm me, but he wanted only help.

So helping is scamming ?

So just go to Google and type "scammer" and read about it,

i guess u can read =D

maybe he wanted to say: spammer  :pleasantry: cause they wrote sth in chat :rofl:

or he only wanna have attention :spiteful:

Nooo, he means SKIMMER