THE ART OF WAR - Classes states and suggestions on how to improve it.

Arthas

7 minutes ago, TheWho said:

Man, I can heal up to 5500 hp per 1 use. What are you talking about? I can take more damage than a barbarian. You can check my streams at https://youtu.be/IoCSYxCd0eg (not an ad though)

Why not? :huh:

A +10 does. :come_on:

As stated on topic , we are not using +10 as a basis.

We are considering that Warspear balances classes on +6-7 so it takes every player into account and not only highend players.

6 минут назад, Arthas сказал:

As stated on topic , we are not using +10 as a basis.

We are considering that Warspear balances classes on +6-7 so it takes every player into account and not only highend players.

Still able to heal at least 4k :piggy: 

You know that +6-7 have a weak armor while +6-7 can have 50% of ferocity and penetrate all the armor. For chief there is no a lot of difference between +6 and +10, because it is about 700 and 900 damage. And for a hunter the difference is bigger. 

8 minutes ago, TheWho said:

Still able to heal at least 4k :piggy: 

You know that +6-7 have a weak armor while +6-7 can have 50% of ferocity and penetrate all the armor. For chief there is no a lot of difference between +6 and +10, because it is about 700 and 900 damage. And for a hunter the difference is bigger. 

Ill look at all the data later and change its rank  possibly.

The hunter is a great class in both PvP and PvE of the game in terms of DMG, but when it comes to endurance, the hunter lacks in this aspect because we don't have an attribute, an ability that allows us to stay alive longer in ARENA and in GvG. I can't imagine any other option than to increase the duration of the BLESSING OF THE MOUNTAINS skill, as it's not feasible to take points from the ARROW OF CONFUSION skills and the SILENCE ARROW skill, when these two skills are the only ones able to give us more sustain in PvP battles. The hunter in PvE is great, it's one of the biggest DMG classes on the legion side, if not the biggest. However, it is easily overturned when entering a boss raid dispute with an explorer, a good choice would be to lower the attack speed of bows and crossbows again to (3.0 and 3.6 respectively), it would be of great help as the class has great skills offensive. :)

Edited by Iamcrazy

ARENA RANK S "The carriers" : 

On 10/19/2021 at 11:57 PM, Arthas said:

Paladin : Paladins have the strongest support kit of all , incredibly high support power , shield + healing, and great AoE control. 

GVG RANK S "The carriers" : 

On 10/19/2021 at 11:57 PM, Arthas said:

Paladin : Paladins have the strongest support kit of all , incredibly high support power.

Sacred Shield + Fetters of Justice + Healing is an amazing combo

by far the paladin is the most broken class in the game, since when i started playing i have always heard complaints about the class performance in almost every aspect. 

Hi, I'm Yozan and I'm a warlock. About my class, I think the only thing that needs to be changed is the warlock's defensive power, because all the classes that can reach him will kill him. This is because the class has no way of escaping most classes and let's face it, "Stone Body" isn't a good skill. To change this, I think it's good to rework the skill, put a passive that increases the defense or some defensive parameter of the class. 

16 hours ago, fYozan said:

Hi, I'm Yozan and I'm a warlock. About my class, I think the only thing that needs to be changed is the warlock's defensive power, because all the classes that can reach him will kill him. This is because the class has no way of escaping most classes and let's face it, "Stone Body" isn't a good skill. To change this, I think it's good to rework the skill, put a passive that increases the defense or some defensive parameter of the class. 

Warlocks have the weirdest skills in warspear compared to other warlocks in other mmos or rpgs, etc.

1 minute ago, Avamanyar said:

Warlocks have the weirdest skills in warspear compared to other warlocks in other mmos or rpgs, etc.

Same for Mages. They should be casting from ranges. Technically, they have a long cast time in other games. But um I'll stop there since it's off topic.

Edited by Speedom

5 hours ago, Avamanyar said:

Yes, and by far the Stone Body is the most weirdest and useless lol

4 hours ago, fYozan said:

Yes, and by far the Stone Body is the most weirdest and useless lol

It's like a charmer using petrification on the lock, the only difference is that it heals.

Wew... I did not know that the paladin was an immortal godlike, super healer, the best tanks of warspear, a destroyer in gvg, a farmer who can alone against everything, the god of the pvp, the one who resists a punch of chuck norris and lives to tell it, with epic beard, steel muscles, with the cry of spartan, who kills you just by looking at you,  with haoshoku no haki, ok enough.... 

I think it's an exaggeration to put it in S rank just because of the shield... Without that shield It would surely go very down in the ranks , and this why? 

1: there are runes of resistance and the resistance of the guild

2: stun is with chance to work

3: apart from the shield has two other defensive skills that are adornment

4: it really is not so good at tanking, just because it has heal skill does not mean that it can only against everything, in fact a paladin tank (before his shield was upgraded) is to take great care of it to fulfill its function, (dk also suffers from this, but to a lesser extent). 

In pvp you are right, but it is not so godlike, it needs an incredible amplification to not depend on the shield (which is what currently makes them very annoying when it comes to pvp) 

I have faced several paladins, and indeed... The shield is very strong, but without the shield they are very simple to kill... I'm not for or against paladin, it's just my opinion

• 1 month later...
On 10/25/2021 at 9:31 PM, Kaesarz said:

I think it's an exaggeration to put it in S rank just because of the shield... Without that shield It would surely go very down in the ranks , and this why? 

I have faced several paladins, and indeed... The shield is very strong, but without the shield they are very simple to kill... I'm not for or against paladin, it's just my opinion

It's almost like saying "without air every human would die". It kinda makes no sense: the class has got the skill, and the skill makes the paladin godlike in arena. The support and reliability this skill provides is extremely high, and that's a matter of a fact. 

:1 there are runes of resistance and the resistance of the guild

I suppose you meant this basing on the Disabling/Stunning abilities of the class. Again, this can litterally be applied to every single class; it shouldn't be considered as a specific point. 

2: stun is with chance to work

If we speak about Harad's Call - yes. Fetters, no. And nobody really relies on Call for its stunning ability more than the fact that it allows the Paladin to teleport in the middle of a crowd to then Disable them all via Fetters of Justice, which hits 100% of times. 

3: apart from the shield has two other defensive skills that are adornment

I agree on buffing them if that means nerfing heavily the shield. 

In pvp you are right, but it is not so godlike, it needs an incredible amplification to not depend on the shield

It's your choice to go for the brave and hard way. Such choice doesn't make the Paladin a weak class in PvP whatsoever. In order for the shield to work, you litterally need a full HP set, which is extremely easy to get compared to a Vampire Set most classes use nowadays.