What is your opinion about the MC/ELF Alliance?

OgSneakyMe

The MC/ELF Alliance  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What do YOU think about alliancing with the opposite side?

• Alliancing with the opposite side is okay with me. It's working out good on our server.
    • I hate it to be honest.

What are your honest thoughts about the MC/ELF alliance guys? 

My thoughts: I kinda miss how it was back in the day when you would kill the enemy side no matter what guild they were in. We used to have HUGE wars back in the day as well, etc.That helped make the game so much fun, but, since there is this "MC/ELF Alliance" thing going on, that doesn't even happen anymore. 

Anyways, this is not to cause drama or anything like that, I would just love to hear what the community as a whole thinks about it.

Edited by Sneakypaly

Guilds benefit from it and alliances are common in irl wars too

Alliances are result of game giving people option to choose which enemy they attack 

13 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Guilds benefit from it and alliances are common in irl wars too

Alliances are result of game giving people option to choose which enemy they attack 

I hear you bro, appreciate your opinion on this seriously. You make a good point.

I don't like it personally, but I don't think devs have anything against it, because they seem to keep allowing it mechanically in certain GvG events castles, and when asked about it, they say things like they don't see it as not a problem.

Also I think they can't do anything about it, as long as there is there are different guilds with common goals, they will ally with each other against guilds that don't have the same or opposite goals, it's bound to happen. What are they gonna do? Ban people for not killing each other? Probably not.

Like even if they provide incentives for single guilds, like castles or Mermen event for example, guilds would still rather do deals like ''alright you take this one and I'll take that one'' or ''you take this week, we'll take next week'', why fight for it when they can just simply do that?

So whether you like it or not, and whether devs have a problem with it or not, there is pretty much nothing that can be done about it. It's a reality and we gotta deal with it I guess.

But I agree with you, I even prefer no alliances at all, just each guild on their own, but I know it's unrealistic.

Edited by Gladiator

5 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

I don't like it personally, but I don't think devs have anything against it, because they seem to keep allowing it mechanically in certain GvG events castles, and when asked about it, they say things like they don't see it as not a problem.

Also I think they can't do anything about it, as long as there is there are different guilds with common goals, they will ally with each other against guilds that don't have the same or opposite goals, it's bound to happen. What are they gonna do? Ban people for not killing each other? Probably not.

Like even if they provide incentives for single guilds, like castles or Mermen event for example, guilds would still rather do deals like ''alright you take this one and I'll take this one'', why fight for it?

So whether you like it or not, and whether devs have a problem with it or not, there is pretty much nothing that can be done about it. It's a reality and we gotta deal with it I guess.

But I agree with you, I even prefer no alliances at all, just each guild on their own, but I know it's unrealistic.

100% with everything you said bro. I love WS a lot, so I guess it's something I'm just going to have to get used to.

23 hours ago, Avamanyar said:

I heard the sentinels side haven't won wars since July in us-sapphire.

I just started back playing again about 2 months ago, but yup, I think that's true bro.