Priest Holyshiled rework

Jollier

Based on what i know, holy shield absorbtion is only affected by the lvl of the skill. Which basically make it useless on high lvl, 1 hit and the shield is gone. I have a suggestion that skill should also be affected by magic dmg and/or level of the character.

Yeah I don't know why this isn't brought up more, the basic Necro and Priest shields are way too weak and outdated for the game currently, they should be considerably buffed imo. The damage in the game is increasing by a lot and those shields are remaining the same power as back when the maximum damage you can receive is like 500-600, like you have mermen dungeons where most things hit for over 1k and 3k+ (?) crits, yet the shield absorbs around like what 1k or less? And in PvP Chieftains deal over 5k damage in a couple of seconds from 2 skills only. I guess thank god we have Paladins and Druids for now..

Edited by Gladiator

On 10/22/2021 at 5:57 AM, Gladiator said:

Yeah I don't know why this isn't brought up more, the basic Necro and Priest shields are way too weak and outdated for the game currently, they should be considerably buffed imo. The damage in the game is increasing by a lot and those shields are remaining the same power as back when the maximum damage you can receive is like 500-600, like you have mermen dungeons where most things hit for over 1k and 3k+ (?) crits, yet the shield absorbs around like what 1k or less? And in PvP Chieftains deal over 5k damage in a couple of seconds from 2 skills only. I guess thank god we have Paladins and Druids for now..

Maybe with barrier of faith and shield + will resist more.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 5:56 PM, Erta06 said:

Maybe with barrier of faith and shield + will resist more.

It still max can hold 1 hit from any damager on lvl 32