Help! Help! Help!

KeyurJain

Hi Friends My name is Keyur, I am new to this Game but cant find out how to play this game. I started with doing quest abit but i want to know this game and the in-debths of this game like what all things we can do here, how to lvl up faster, how to make/join  clans/teams, How and WHen to pvp and many other features... So please some good person help me with these all things :blush:  ty  ;D

how to lvl up faster- do the quests/dailiies that give out the most experience first

joining parties is madatory, everyone in the game needs to join a party at some point since some bosses are too hard to kill alone  :blush:

pvp/ arena is were u compete with other players close to ur lvl group and find out whos the strongest. it helps u develop ur 1 on 1 skills and strategies as well. make sure u have good gear before competing so u have better chance to winl  :good:

farming- some bosses in the game( genie, granite guard, markasha etc.) give out drops everytime u beat them BUT its solely based on luck so u might need to kill them plenty of time to get them  ;D

good luck!  :drinks:

I see ur indian! what server u play on? im on emerald! If u happen to play there u cn pm some other indians there- zetta, fizaa, rapter, bogreaper, yinyang, xxjasminxx, sunnysmart, sumitgoyal or ashnifrev... on the mc side...

• 1 month later...