Necromancer Doesn't Have Any Stuns Or Defensive Skills For PVP

Jasper

I know necro has nightmares and panic, but it is useless for gvg or arena because other class aoe will cancel the effect. When doing 1v1, it is also useless, it contrary to necro aoe (shield and rain) that has a long duration, so there is no way to use (nightmare or panic) with (shield or rain). The most problem happens when against blade dancer on arena 44 or 55, I always put nightmare to them but other class aoe ruin it, so I die easily. Besides, necro first heal is not continuous, while the expert heal need combo and take more time, so necro is lack of any defensive skills.

Let me comparing to other healer classes. Both Druid and shaman have continuous heal, and easy to use their heal, and they also have useful stun or blind, even druid has unlimited stun. While priest has armistice, elusive, and immobilize skill. When they use armistice, they can survive. When they put elusive, they can run. Please fix this necromancer problem.

Going 5v5 as necro is depressing. Every skill becomes useless or does too little, we're supposed to be an offensive support, but it's only for Pve apparently. We're just just annoying in 1v1's with Panic, Nightmares and Mental pit, being able to kill even stronger enemies if they have no resist, but I'd trade this for being useful in 5v5s any day.